Identified! MA - Granby, off Route 116, WhtFem 15-26, UP14969, shallow grave, clothes, gold ring, Nov'78 - Patricia Ann Tucker

Gagne said Tucker had died in June 1978. She was born on July 28, 1950, the district attorney said, and had lived on the shore of Lake Pocotopaug in East Hampton, Connecticut with her husband, Gerald Coleman.
Gagne stated Coleman is a person of interest in his wife’s murder. Coleman had never reported his wife as missing, the district attorney stated, and Coleman died in a Massachusetts State prison in 1996.

Gagne said Tucker had died in June 1978. She was born on July 28, 1950, the district attorney said, and had lived on the shore of Lake Pocotopaug in East Hampton, Connecticut with her husband, Gerald Coleman.
Gagne stated Coleman is a person of interest in his wife’s murder. Coleman had never reported his wife as missing, the district attorney stated, and Coleman died in a Massachusetts State prison in 1996.
Gerald Coleman had an extensive criminal record including attempted kidnapping. I learned that from the livestream

RIP, Patricia

This article says things contradicted by posts below it.

1) Her son Dale says he & Patricia were in a strangers car when he was dropped off at a youth home

2) Her son says his father died in 2015, not in 1995

Dale, 50, has lived in North Carolina most of his life. He grew up dogged by the mystery of his mother’s disappearance.
He has scant keepsakes of Tucker: a single photo, baby books she created for him, a lock of his hair and a small tapestry she painted when he was small.
Dale said he plans to arrange for a proper grave for his mother...."It was an awful end. What I want to do is have a new gravestone made for her. She deserves to have her name on it,” he said.

RIP, Patricia

This article says things contradicted by posts below it.

1) Her son Dale says he & Patricia were in a strangers car when he was dropped off at a youth home

2) Her son says his father died in 2015, not in 1995

Dale, 50, has lived in North Carolina most of his life. He grew up dogged by the mystery of his mother’s disappearance.
He has scant keepsakes of Tucker: a single photo, baby books she created for him, a lock of his hair and a small tapestry she painted when he was small.
Dale said he plans to arrange for a proper grave for his mother...."It was an awful end. What I want to do is have a new gravestone made for her. She deserves to have her name on it,” he said.
Coleman was not Dale's father.

Another article gives more details on the abandonment of Dale. He was left with a woman who was told his parents needed her to watch him for a few hours. Two days later, they hadn't returned to pick him up and she reported it to DCF. His biological father assumed custody.

This article was fully public for a moment, but is now for subscribers only. I'm not a subscriber so I can't grab direct quotes.

patricia-and-gerald.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back