CANADA Canada - Jordan Holling, 17, Campbell River, BC, 16 Oct 2017

MISSING: Jordan Holling

This podcast provides new information about Jordan's disappearance and insight into existing information about Jordan.

Strange to quote my own post but the 3rd anniversary of Jordan's disappearance has come and gone but no new information to report except the above podcast does provide some new info such as Jordan's back pack is still missing and it was very important to him.

Where are you Jordan.

A few weeks before Jordan went missing, he adopted a little kitty named Jaz. Three years later, Jaz went missing. He had been taken, likely by a cranky neighbour and abandoned far from his home in a remote area basically left to die. A local cat rescue group was able to trap Jaz and through his tattoo traced him to Jordan's family and reunited them. Very emotional for all involved! Sadly, there is still no sign of Jordan.

Story on CATS: Facebook

Missing Campbell River man’s cat returned to home after 3 months | My Campbell River Now

What an utterly disgusting and fiendish thing to do to a grieving family and their missing son's cat. Despicable.

Its been 3 1/2 years since Jordan went missing but nothing new to report. I did notice that Jordan's father Morgan Holling posted some comments on Jordan FB page a couple weeks ago which is rare for him to do but nothing new to report.

Come home Jordan.

A few weeks before Jordan went missing, he adopted a little kitty named Jaz. Three years later, Jaz went missing. He had been taken, likely by a cranky neighbour and abandoned far from his home in a remote area basically left to die. A local cat rescue group was able to trap Jaz and through his tattoo traced him to Jordan's family and reunited them. Very emotional for all involved! Sadly, there is still no sign of Jordan.

Story on CATS: Facebook

Missing Campbell River man’s cat returned to home after 3 months | My Campbell River Now

Do you think the missing cat is related to Jordans disappearance?

Some people have no problem being cruel:
"Two teens, along with a 20-year-old man, have been charged in connection with a video showing alleged animal abuse that was then shared on Snapchat."

70c8fc80
Joshua Lemire has already been charged with one count of causing unnecessary pain and suffering to an animal."

2 teens charged in connection with cat abuse video shared on Snapchat - BC | Globalnews.ca

Or someone posing?

"Baker said he is certain these cats were trapped and dumped because of how far away from their homes they were found. He said there is no way the lost cats could wander that far on their own."

Suspected Vancouver Island cat trapper strikes again - Nanaimo News Bulletin

It's coming 4 years since Jordan disappeared. Has there been any news or updates at all? Horrible that someone stole and dumped Jordan's cat after he disappeared. So vile and cruel. Could there be any possible connection? Please come home Jordan.

It's coming 4 years since Jordan disappeared. Has there been any news or updates at all? Horrible that someone stole and dumped Jordan's cat after he disappeared. So vile and cruel. Could there be any possible connection? Please come home Jordan.

How annoying that the advocate for Cats won't say where she found Jax! Why not? The story doesn't state anywhere that the cat had been stolen and dumped by anyone. Just that it had been found miles away from where it lived in North Vancouver. It is suspicious though.

MISSING: JORDAN ALEXANDER HOLLING

The Dec. 21, 2021 comments by Jordan's father Morgan does provide some new information about Jordan's disappearance but not much. There is a link to a new youtube video about Jordan below Morgan's comments.

Last edited:
Nothing new to report.
I wish someone would provide some information about Jordan's disappearance to bring some resolution.
Come home Jordan.

Couldn't help but think...where are you Jordan?????!!!!!!!

Jordan's FB page has some interesting comments posted by DP on Oct. 18, 2022.
DP comments are similar to what many of us have inquired about for the past five years.
I hope the comments jogs someones memory about Jordan dissapearance and maybe and bring some clousre to Jordan's family.

Jordan's FB page has some interesting comments posted by DP on Oct. 18, 2022.
DP comments are similar to what many of us have inquired about for the past five years.
I hope the comments jogs someones memory about Jordan disappearance and maybe and bring some closure to Jordan's family.

According to Jordan's FB page the RCMP will be conducting a new search for Jordan in the near furture. Date TBD.
It's not an RCMP search but organized by "Please Bring Me Home". The mention of RCMP is just that the group cleared it with them. No date is set yet but I am registered to help them so can update when it's confirmed.

Please Bring Me Home is a federally recognized not-for-profit corporation.

Morgan Holling

August 17 at 7:03 PM ·
I can't say thank you enough to Please Bring Me Home and Ally Hunter specifically. The work that has been done, just in the past 6 days alone, has been incredible. It gives us all new hope and encouragement. The way this has been handled, and the attention to detail, has been nothing short of phenomenal! In three days of searching, the volunteers were able to cover a lot of ground. On top of this, days of dogs and their handlers were searching as well. Tons of behind the scene work has been done and is ongoing. We are all very impressed. As for the search itself, we were able to close some doors, others remain open, and we will keep looking for any new ones. We Will Find The Answers We Seek.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back