MA MA - Brittany Tee, 35, Brookfield, 10 Jan 2023 *last seen leaving a residence*

Hopefully I am not violating any rules by saying this, but I have seen zero information on the person who allegedly saw her last. He has never been mentioned by name in the press or made any kind of public plea (that I am aware of) in regard to locating her. To me this is highly unusual.
I like to hope that LE have been questioning him ?

Last edited:
Curious if any knows who was the last person to see her? Was it on camera ? In person? For description I keep seeing something like “ she was last seen” wearing X for clothing.
I don’t believe I have seen it mentioned is msm but I have been in and out. Thank you

Curious if any knows who was the last person to see her? Was it on camera ? In person? For description I keep seeing something like “ she was last seen” wearing X for clothing.
I don’t believe I have seen it mentioned is msm but I have been in and out. Thank you
That's very important def. I've not read anywhere who or what saw her last .

No news about Brittany, but here's a bit about what's been going on in West Brookfield.

JAN 23
West Brookfield Police Department | Facebook
A new police chief was sworn in.

JAN 26
A false rumor was started that a body was found in West Brookfield.

JAN 27
Police responded to Lake Wickaboag in reference to an item in the water. It turned out to be a trampoline.
Are Brookfield, West Brookfield and North Brookfield three separate towns, each with their own police departments?

Are Brookfield, West Brookfield and North Brookfield three separate towns, each with their own police departments?
Per Wikipedia, "Brookfield is bounded on the northwest, north and east by towns that were formerly part of it: West Brookfield, North Brookfield, and East Brookfield, respectively..." I am not sure if they all have their own police departments. MOO

ETA: After looking further, it appears they do, @Chelly.

BrookfieldPoliceDept (@Brookfield_PD) / Twitter

West Brookfield PD (@WbrkfldPolice) / Twitter

East Brookfield Police Department (@EastBPolice) / Twitter
North Brookfield PD (@NBPD01535) / Twitter

Last edited:
@PommyMommy Thanks for checking. I finally looked up those towns as well, wondering who is in charge of investigation.

Brookfield, North Brookfield and West Brookfield and East Brookfield are
separate towns in MA. Each with their own police chief. Brittany is reportedly from the Town of Brookfield. I wonder if that gets confusing.

Last edited:
@PommyMommy Thanks for checking. I finally looked up those towns as well, wondering who is in charge of investigation.

Brookfield, North Brookfield and West Brookfield are three separate towns in MA. Each with their own police chief. Brittany is reportedly from the Town of Brookfield. I wonder if that gets confusing.

Sorry for the confusion, Chelly. I don't remember now what it was that led me to West Brookfield... MOO

Sorry for the confusion, Chelly. I don't remember now what it was that led me to West Brookfield... MOO
@PommyMommy ....No apologies necessary. Truthfully, I think the separateness of those small towns are of little importance. I suspect The Brookfields are working closely with each other to solve Brittany's disappearance.

FEB 17, 2023
The search continues in central Massachusetts for Brittany Tee, who was last seen on Jan. 10.

“We’re praying to God every night to bring some resolution to the family and everyone else involved, but to know she still might be out there, it’s heartbreaking and pulls at your heart, you know?” one Brookfield resident said.

[...]

According to Worcester County District Attorney Joe Early, investigators have no reason to believe Tee was kidnapped. Investigators examined Tee's laptop and Brookfield police inventoried her vehicle, a white Jeep.

[...]

According to Worcester County District Attorney Joe Early, investigators have no reason to believe Tee was kidnapped. Investigators examined Tee's laptop and Brookfield police inventoried her vehicle, a white Jeep.
At this point the DA indicates kidnapping was likely not involved in her disappearance. So if kidnapping is removed as an option, then what other scenarios could be in play here?

At this point the DA indicates kidnapping was likely not involved in her disappearance. So if kidnapping is removed as an option, then what other scenarios could be in play here?
For me, everything is on the table.
  • She was out in the elements so...exposure.
  • The DA was brought in early which could possibly mean LE found something suspicious.
  • "No reason to believe she was kidnapped" does not mean she wasn't.
  • LE wouldn't comment on substance abuse. Concerning.
  • BF didn't report her missing. He is said to be cooperating, but we haven't heard a peep from him. No reports of DV.
  • She left with her phone, iPad, and wallet. As far as we know, none of those items have been found. Where was she going?
  • Family indicated she could be in a number of places they're aware of but LE didn't want to get into that... Interesting.
  • They also said they believe she's in the area and "it's not a crime scene."
  • They searched a 3-mile radius, a search that included divers in the water in between snowstorms. Cadaver and scent dogs.
We don't have enough information. MOO

Which doesn't mean anything.
Maybe not, but it’s common in missing person’s cases for family and friends to plead for the safe return of their loved ones. In this case, Brittany’s family, friends, and community members have spoken out regarding her disappearance while he has remained silent.

And there may be a good reason for that, but if that’s the case, we don’t know what it is. To be clear, the fact that he hasn’t publicly expressed his concern is merely an observation. It is not an accusation.

Do you have a theory as to what happened to Brittany, @youarentsilly? MOO

Anyone know of updates in this case? I haven't seen any new developments recently.
I haven't seen a thing, and tomorrow marks two months since Brittany went missing. I'm starting to wonder if they need to search again. Maybe they missed her. Or perhaps she's in the water. I hate to sound so grim, but I don't foresee a positive outcome. I hope I'm wrong. :( MOO

@PommyMommy I agree. From what was presented in MSM the initial searches were quite extensive. However, it's always possible that something was missed, especially if sources of water could possibly be involved.

MOO, but it seems unlikely that Brittany disappeared willingly, especially given the fact that she has not contacted family or friends during the past two months. From what we know of her via MSM, lack of voluntary contact during this extended period of time would be quite unusual.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grammy 4
Back