Found Deceased MO - Jayden Robker, 13, on a skateboard, Kansas City, 2 Feb 2023

He was last seen wearing a green camouflage hoodie, grey sweatpants and black Puma tennis shoes while riding his black razor skateboard. His family said he was headed to the QuikTrip gas station off NW Englewood Road.

Is the FBI likely involved because Kansas City's metro area covers two states?
I don't think so. I think if that were the case they would be leading the investigation but here, they are assisting which they often do in missing person cases. MOO

Has there been any mention of a CARD team?

So his mom didn't see him after school, but his mom's husband did?

Also, cameras in the neighborhood should've been able to track the route he took with his skateboard, I would think?

There is one known sighting of Jayden after he left home. There was an article previously posted by GuyfromCanada that says there is surveillance footage of Jayden at the QuickTrip at 3:30pm. and traveling east from there. There must be cameras east of the Family Dollar, but the footage might not be available now over a month after Feb 2. I just hope that the businesses and residences with cameras were contacted early enough to check the footage.

The only person she’s found who has seen him since he left the house that Thursday afternoon is someone at the QuickTrip across the highway from their home. Robker called them the day after Jayden went missing, and a worker told her there is surveillance footage of Jayden using the bathroom at about 3:30 p.m. Thursday before heading east past the Family Dollar.

AWWWW. His smile lights up his face. IMHO I hope he is found alive and well. It is as if some of the individuals who are missing have been beamed to another place. A month is a long time. I feel for his family. So sad.

There is one known sighting of Jayden after he left home. There was an article previously posted by GuyfromCanada that says there is surveillance footage of Jayden at the QuickTrip at 3:30pm. and traveling east from there. There must be cameras east of the Family Dollar, but the footage might not be available now over a month after Feb 2. I just hope that the businesses and residences with cameras were contacted early enough to check the footage.

The only person she’s found who has seen him since he left the house that Thursday afternoon is someone at the QuickTrip across the highway from their home. Robker called them the day after Jayden went missing, and a worker told her there is surveillance footage of Jayden using the bathroom at about 3:30 p.m. Thursday before heading east past the Family Dollar.
Why would he use the bathroom at a store across the street from his own home? Why not his own?

Last edited:
Not good

From the KMBC video, the pond is quite small and basically right in someone's backyard. Not sure what to make of this. This is not what I'd call a high crime area.

Not good

Oh no! That’s a pretty big “pond”.
How horrible. RIP Jayden.

I've been thinking about this. He had his skateboard and trading cards, according to what has been reported. From the pictures on MSM of the pond he wasn't riding his skateboard on grass which surrounded the pond. He wasn't going for a swim with collector cards. How did this turn into an accident (if it was)?

I've been thinking about this. He had his skateboard and trading cards, according to what has been reported. From the pictures on MSM of the pond he wasn't riding his skateboard on grass which surrounded the pond. He wasn't going for a swim with collector cards. How did this turn into an accident (if it was)?
That have a picture of him at the pond?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hoist Gracie