KY KY - William, 74, & Peggy Stephenson, 74, Florence, 29 May 2011

The Delphi Murders: The Stephenson Case and the Witnesses Against Kegan Kline

from thursday. 3/7/2023

Murder Sheet calls Det. Cox, to suss out the link of Stephenson w/ Delhi.
Also discusses the witness list's witnesses for the KK upcoming trial.
I feel like the most significant thing to come out of this whole mess was that investigators thought the tip was worthy of being forwarded to Delphi. Perhaps it will help that case, and I was a little disappointed that MS glossed over CC's comment about it.

Apparently, whatever this piece of information was, it stood out enough for Boone Co. to want to check it out. In the end, it didn't appear pertinent to the Stephensons, but it did seem possibly pertinent to Delphi. We can only speculate on what that information could have been. Maybe it can give us a glimmer of insight into Delphi, knowing what happened in the Stephenson case, but again, we really don't know much about either.

So, despite CC not feeling like the two cases are connected, hopefully this tip was not a waste. It brought renewed awareness of the Stephenson case, and potentially added new information for Delphi investigators. Jmo.

Anyone have any ideas what the connect might possible be? Listen to the detective in the Part Two video...any ideas?

I haven't listened to this video yet <modsnip: Rumor/hearsay from social media is not allowed>
Anyone have any ideas what the connect might possible be? Listen to the detective in the Part Two video...any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do you think there will be a break soon? (I hope you're correct!)
Mainly just a gut feeling. They have DNA and fingerprints. There's so many clues, and now this Dephi connection that really isn't a connection. All the religious undertones, and the "message" to police. I just have a feeling thats all.

Something does feel like it changed in this case. The Delphi connection probably is more a clue about Delphi than it is about this case. Even if it's something that eliminates the connection, if that makes sense.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back