Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) - #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is from Dr Sleuths Timeline ….. however there does appear to be a contradiction with the timing…?????

10:30-10:56
"FFC ran to AMS’s house, asked if saw little boy in spiderman suit? , AMS said no, suggested bus stop on Crn Benaroon Drive & Batar Creek Rd, FFC ran to bus stop , heard the “scream” , ran back to # 48 Benaroon Drive, got in FGM car & drove looking for WT, drove down Batar Ck Rd, thought he could not have gotten that far, went back to FGM house, ran inside & got her mobile phone, saw message from MFC."

From the above….
So after the drive, did FM go inside and get her mobile (and see the message from FF) prior to FF arriving home ??? If so, that puts the drive prior to 10:35am ????

Is the general consensus, on the thread, that FM DID receive the FF’s Siri message just prior to FF arriving back at Benaroon Drive?? Hence the question ”Is William with you??? “……. Or sometime later??

EDIT to add….

OR, …… did FM only see the message from FF when actually grabbed the landline handset and took it out to the carport to make the 000 call????

All IMO
Left her phone at home.

Flag, meet Red.

JMO

This is from Dr Sleuths Timeline ….. however there does appear to be a contradiction with the timing…?????

10:30-10:56
"FFC ran to AMS’s house, asked if saw little boy in spiderman suit? , AMS said no, suggested bus stop on Crn Benaroon Drive & Batar Creek Rd, FFC ran to bus stop , heard the “scream” , ran back to # 48 Benaroon Drive, got in FGM car & drove looking for WT, drove down Batar Ck Rd, thought he could not have gotten that far, went back to FGM house, ran inside & got her mobile phone, saw message from MFC."

From the above….
So after the drive, did FM go inside and get her mobile (and see the message from FF) prior to FF arriving home ??? If so, that puts the drive prior to 10:35am ????

Is the general consensus, on the thread, that FM DID receive the FF’s Siri message just prior to FF arriving back at Benaroon Drive?? Hence the question ”Is William with you??? “……. Or sometime later??

EDIT to add….

OR, …… did FM only see the message from FF when actually grabbed the landline handset and took it out to the carport to make the 000 call????

All IMO
As per Caroline Overington’s Book……

FM sees AMS who suggests Bus Stop

FM goes to bus stop and comes back to house

FM takes car for drive to Batar Creek Road and comes back to Benaroon Drive

FM runs inside and gets mobile with message from FF

FM runs out to driveway as FF pulls up …

This version of events put the drive before 10:35am ….

Page 21 and 22
Chapter 2
Missing William Tyrrell

Page 21 and 22
Chapter 2
Missing William Tyrrell
So if we look at this version, along with the following by iiii’s……

FFC's timeline from different sources, appears to be, she noticed he was quiet approx. 10.25-10.30 am, she began searching the yard, house several times, opening every cupboard, let her mother know she couldn't find him, walked down the street looking for him, received MFC's text at 10.30 but didn't inform him she was looking for WT, went over to AMS house, got the car and went to look for him, all before MFC arrived home at approx. 10.35am
It would appear that all of this, including the drive by FM, occurred within a 10min time period …

JMO

So if we look at this version, along with the following by iiii’s……

It would appear that all of this, including the drive by FM, occurred within a 10min time period …

JMO
This must be the main reason that FFC was publicly stated as the only current Person of Interest in this case.

IMO Police have observed all of the inconsistencies in her stories and strongly believe that she has not been honest with them from the beginning.

This must be the main reason that FFC was publicly stated as the only current Person of Interest in this case.

IMO Police have observed all of the inconsistencies in her stories and strongly believe that she has not been honest with them from the beginning.
I am not disagreeing with you DW….

But if William was placed just down at the Batar Creek Area ….. why did searchers fail to find him???? It is so close to Benaroon Drive and that area was clearly marked on the search maps …..

Nearly nine years on there seem to be so many versions of the time line … and yet the actual timeline of William’s disappearance remains so tight …

Thoughts???

imo

A big important question:
When would the FM become aware of what the time actually was.... to know when William disappeared ?

Was it only when the 000 Operator suggested to her that it was 10.30 am:

“Operator: Yeah I can see I can see where you are I just wanted yeah so, it was it's Benarron drive in Kendal and I've got, I've got your nearest cross street as being Ellendale Crsecent

Foster Mother: It could be I don't know.

Operator: OK. So he's been missing since about 10:30?

Foster Mother: Yeah I'd say so.”

SO, it was in relation to that interaction on 000 ... that the FFC calculated her Timeline for the events in the hour or so just prior to when she made the call to 000!

Of course, there was the 10.30 am 'home in five' text from MFC ... that she could tie into/around her Timeline!

I am not disagreeing with you DW….

But if William was placed just down at the Batar Creek Area ….. why did searchers fail to find him???? It is so close to Benaroon Drive and that area was clearly marked on the search maps …..

Nearly nine years on there seem to be so many versions of the time line … and yet the actual timeline of William’s disappearance remains so tight …

Thoughts???

imo
We don't know exactly where she went, only where she said she went.

IMO where he was put was not his final resting place. First subsequent opportunity to be alone, she moved him.

I do think it was unplanned, accidental and covered up in order to preserve placement the second child. A fall from the veranda, choking on a die...

If you were tearing after a truly lost child, you'd grab your phone and you'd YELL to any available adult to start/keep searching and call you if they find him.

Wrapped, hidden, retrieved, re-concealed quite remotely.

JMO

Maybe the Batar Creek Road - drive was not where FFC actually drove to??, if she included a drive into the narrative some days later - whose to say that the area she offered up as going to was indeed where she drove to. Maybe she drove somewhere else entirely?? Just putting it out there that she may have incorporated some truth and some mistruth in her answer. MOO The interview with the FFGM she says she walked down to the roadside at the end of the steep incline in her yard and ran into AMS and her daughter was coming back and the MFC had just turned up. Its such a mishmash of a timeline. MOO

Yes very true…. By stating that she went inside and retrieved her mobile phone with the text we really only know what time she returned to Benaroon. Not actually when she left or how long the drive was….

Inserting the contact with AMS skews the timeline to indicate it was a very brief drive, however if AMS time of 10:40am is correct time of contact, then technically the drive could have occurred anywhere between 09:37 -10:30ish

If you were tearing after a truly lost child, you'd grab your phone and you'd YELL to any available adult to start/keep searching and call you if they find him.
Yes totally agree ….

I personally can’t imagine moving a dead child .…. Sometime after decomposition has started …. But I guess that doesn’t mean it didn’t happen…. I just struggle with that part….

Accidental …. Yes…. but why would a person not take the deal offered by the NSWCC ??? And finally lay William to rest….

IMO

Maybe the Batar Creek Road - drive was not where FFC actually drove to??, if she included a drive into the narrative some days later - whose to say that the area she offered up as going to was indeed where she drove to. Maybe she drove somewhere else entirely??
Yes this scenario has to be considered as a possibility …. and would make sense as to why William hasn’t been found in the immediate area with the searches …

Until William is actually found, I don’t think we will ever really know what happened to him …. and I am starting to wonder if this case will ever be solved??
IMO

Yes very true…. By stating that she went inside and retrieved her mobile phone with the text we really only know what time she returned to Benaroon. Not actually when she left or how long the drive was….

Inserting the contact with AMS skews the timeline to indicate it was a very brief drive, however if AMS time of 10:40am is correct time of contact, then technically the drive could have occurred anywhere between 09:37 -10:30ish

Yes totally agree ….

I personally can’t imagine moving a dead child .…. Sometime after decomposition has started …. But I guess that doesn’t mean it didn’t happen…. I just struggle with that part….

Accidental …. Yes…. but why would a person not take the deal offered by the NSWCC ??? And finally lay William to rest….

IMO
Extracted from above:
"Accidental …. Yes…. but why would a person not take the deal offered by the NSWCC ??? And finally lay William to rest…."

Possibly because she was not going incriminate herself in that regard .... when she knows that it could have been another member of her family?

Has she been protecting and in cahoots with another?

Extracted from above:
"Accidental …. Yes…. but why would a person not take the deal offered by the NSWCC ??? And finally lay William to rest…."

Possibly because she was not going incriminate herself in that regard .... when she knows that it could have been another member of her family?

Has she been protecting and in cahoots with another?
Well, the FGM was also named a POI, albeit posthumously….. which is odd ….

And statistically speaking, at this point in time, and that we know of, they were both the last adults to see William alive…

JMO

Last edited:
In November it was reported William’s foster mother and now-deceased foster grandmother were being treated as persons of interest in his disappearance.

While I was looking for that link I also came across this … ( as it is relevant to today’s discussions…)

The foster mother allegedly made the drive in her mother's car before her husband had returned to the house to join the search for William.

IMO where he was put was not his final resting place. First subsequent opportunity to be alone, she moved him.

I do think it was unplanned, accidental and covered up in order to preserve placement the second child. A fall from the veranda, choking on a die...

Wrapped, hidden, retrieved, re-concealed quite remotely.

JMO

Good points that you raise!

I would add that some 9 years down the track, a "reasonable person" could make the assumption that anything the FFC said could be taken with a grain of salt. How many times does one have to change times, or answer questions in the affirmative (nothing suspicious seen - 000 call), only to backtrack days/weeks/years later with a different version?

In my research, years later, I have read a version of events that placed the MFC still at the home at the time the call is made to Bill Spedding at 9:03 am. This is a total contradiction to Overington's book says he left at 8:40 am ish. Who really knows what is fact or fiction? The FFGM says she didn't even see MFC that morning when she got up( in her walk-through video) So someone is not being honest, which version do we believe in that scenario, they both can't be correct.

I still find it hard to believe she removed him from Benaroon Drive. I certainly do theorize that William was most likely relocated at a later point.

Given the proximity of the general store to pick up the newspapers (only a couple of minutes from Benaroon Drive), I find it very hard to believe that text was sent so that William and his sister could greet MFC on the driveway. If that was the purpose of the text message, then where was William's sister as he pulls up into the driveway? Has it ever been established William's sister was waiting for MFC on the driveway, like the said purpose of the text was intended?

I theorize that text message had a different purpose.

And then there is this article. Just another example of no straight answers from the fosters, from the get-go:

In the immediate aftermath of the disappearance, as neighbours along Benaroon Drive joined in the search for William, the foster mother took her mother's Mazda down the street and along Batar Creek Road as far as the Disabled Riding School before turning back to the house.

Left her phone at home.

Flag, meet Red.

JMO

Page 21 and 22
Chapter 2
Missing William Tyrrell
FM testified that she'd been waiting for that text from her husband.. but yet somehow we are also to believe she did not have her phone with her? Oops, another discrepancy, outstanding question with no solid answer.

This is the tweet from the inquest:

Mar 25, 2019
Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 3m3 minutes ago
William’s foster mother has again taken the stand, telling the court she had been waiting for the usual text from the foster father to say he would be home soon, so the kids could wait for him out the front excitedly as they always did. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

With the Foster Father answering this question by giving the time, it wasn’t really for him to state … because only the Foster Mother, Foster Daughter and Foster Grandmother were there at that time (He apparently had been away … until his return at 10.35 am).

IN THEIR WORDS: William Tyrrell's parents talk of the day their boy went missing and the 'living nightmare' they endure

“P: When did you guys last see him?

M:
That morning, on the 12th at Mum’s place.

D: About 10.15am.”
Is that the one where she corrects him to say " no about 10.30 " it was the first interview i ever saw and i became interested after she said that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedWriter