Deceased/Not Found PA - Anna Maciejewska, 43, Chester County, 10 April 2017 - #2

If that area is off-limits, then how would to actor have been able to access it?
Off limits, but maybe not inaccessible. The person who did this may have wanted to risk it, like at night when there is little risk (and less risky than keeping Anna’s body at home), but Tracker wouldn’t want to take the risk to search.

I find it hard to believe that the police didn’t find any solid evidence after recovering her car…or searching the house twice…or searching the apartment. Nobody can perfectly cover up a murder. Hopefully time will tell, but I worry this case has gone cold. Especially with elderly family members living in Poland. Nothing against them (obviously,) I’m sure they’re doing their best just to cope, but a case like this needs a family advocate calling the State Police daily causing a racket.

I find it hard to believe that the police didn’t find any solid evidence after recovering her car…or searching the house twice…or searching the apartment. Nobody can perfectly cover up a murder. Hopefully time will tell, but I worry this case has gone cold. Especially with elderly family members living in Poland. Nothing against them (obviously,) I’m sure they’re doing their best just to cope, but a case like this needs a family advocate calling the State Police daily causing a racket.
Problem is, the perp had a week or two to make it happen and then leisurely deal with the cleanup. He didn’t need to rush to clean up the house, car, 2nd residence, I think they had, too. And frequently, the police will push back against the pressure from family members-I do wonder who Anna’s parents have here, working on their behalf, though. I think the police would like to solve this, and I think they are pretty sure they know who did it-just cannot arrest him yet.

I live in the area, and Anna was a customer at a clothing retail store I worked at in 2016/2017. I remember being shocked about her disappearance and still I am saddened that not more has been done.
Online records show Allen had ties to Germantown/Gaithersburg MD.
Seneca Creek State Park is located practically inbetween the two. I wonder if they ever found any cell/data records of him making a trip there from when she was last seen until reported missing and searched for? How long does this case have sit cold before her family gets justice?

This is one of the cases I constantly think about. I checked all along the roads to and from her house for the keys when the vegetation was dead with no luck. I hesitate to go onto PECO property and they are not too nice about letting anyone on their power line right of way's unless they are LE. I think the case will be solved, but it may be a long wait. The actor is not as smart as he thinks he is.

This is one of the cases I constantly think about. I checked all along the roads to and from her house for the keys when the vegetation was dead with no luck. I hesitate to go onto PECO property and they are not too nice about letting anyone on their power line right of way's unless they are LE. I think the case will be solved, but it may be a long wait. The actor is not as smart as he thinks he is.
When do you think LE will make their move? Would like to see this resolved for benefit of her family.

Does LE have a practice whereby they look at unsolved cases around the time of the anniversary of the crimes’ alleged occurrence? Wondering if that will be the case with the six-year anniversary of Anna’s disappearance?

The thing to keep in mind that most of our regional police departments are small with varying levels of manpower and technical resources. I am not sure how much time they spend reviewing cold cases. We have a new DA since Anna went missing, but I cannot recall hearing anything related to this case. Asking questions tends to get you unwarranted and sometimes unpleasant attention.

but a case like this needs a family advocate calling the State Police daily causing a racket.
Respectfully snipped.

Calling any level of LE in this regional area on a daily or even infrequent basis tends to get you intense scrutiny to the point where you are made to feel as if you are a suspect. Perhaps folks like us are seen as unwanted meddlers. <shrug>

Respectfully snipped.

Calling any level of LE in this regional area on a daily or even infrequent basis tends to get you intense scrutiny to the point where you are made to feel as if you are a suspect. Perhaps folks like us are seen as unwanted meddlers. <shrug>
I understand what you’re saying, but if someone in my family were deemed to be the victim of a homicide, I absolutely would be calling every single day especially if the case was going cold. The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Now obviously if it were someone like ourselves constantly calling the police, that would be weird. But my point was…I think this is a major factor in this case going cold; the fact that nobody is advocating for her anymore. I wonder what ever happened to the Finding Anna group on Facebook???

There is a case that is 30+ year old where I developed the majority of evidence that was later confirmed by an independent method. Every time I try and dig into it, I get visits and messages from individuals who are clearly undercover investigators from the DA's office or LE. It seems to have stopped since Cold Case Chronicles did a podcast on the case. Like I said, even if you have a critical skill set and an intense desire to solve a case, if you start digging, you get unwarranted attention. The cover story of "It still an open investigation and we can't discuss it" only goes so far before it starts to look like "we don't have any idea what happened and we don't want you to solve it and make us look bad".

There is a case that is 30+ year old where I developed the majority of evidence that was later confirmed by an independent method. Every time I try and dig into it, I get visits and messages from individuals who are clearly undercover investigators from the DA's office or LE. It seems to have stopped since Cold Case Chronicles did a podcast on the case. Like I said, even if you have a critical skill set and an intense desire to solve a case, if you start digging, you get unwarranted attention. The cover story of "It still an open investigation and we can't discuss it" only goes so far before it starts to look like "we don't have any idea what happened and we don't want you to solve it and make us look bad".
Then how do some of these older cases (or newer ones for that matter) get resolved if LE doesn’t want to deal with it?

I always think of Anna but especially this time of year. My son is the same age as her son and their 11th birthdays are approaching. She’s missed a lot of his milestones which is heartbreaking.

There is a new DA in Chester County this year. Transitions make me hopeful her case will be revisited but then also worried that her case will get lost in the shuffle. Let’s start talking about Anna again. I haven’t forgotten about her.

If something happened in their home, what time of day do you think her remains were moved from the home?

Nighttime? If so- does that mean their son was left alone for a period of time?

Daytime? Was it while their son was at daycare? If so- pretty risky to do this in the daylight.

I don’t even want to think about the possibility of her son going along on a trip for this.

If something happened in their home, what time of day do you think her remains were moved from the home?

Nighttime? If so- does that mean their son was left alone for a period of time?

Daytime? Was it while their son was at daycare? If so- pretty risky to do this in the daylight.

I don’t even want to think about the possibility of her son going along on a trip for this.
Hard to believe it’s almost seven years since her disappearance.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back