4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 75

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just went to a small coffee shop in my area. Within an hour of leaving, I was getting coupons and ads from the business. After a little digging, I saw a message at the bottom of the ads, "brought to you by Square." So, apparently, their CC device, though it doesn't scream "Square" is provided by that company (and they have my e-mail address☹).
<modsnip - no link>

at home depot and lowes self checkout i just scan my items, insert my credit card, and it asks me if i want my "receipt sent to" and it lists my email address. it does this across 4 of my credit cards. some ive only used once or twice there but it's immediately linked to me. Square has implemented this same method across their entire network.

<modsnip - no link>

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO the DoorDash warrant was to be absolutely sure that the driver was no way involved in the crime. By direct or to a lesser extent indirect association (in connection with the elantra)

There are 1440 minutes in a day, 500,000+ minutes in a year. And a horrific quadruple murder is committed minutes after a food delivery is made in the dead of night. That's an uncomfortable and oddly close window of time.

If they didn't dig into the driver and all other DoorDash drivers it would have been a easy thing for the defense to use to poke holes into the case.

IMHO Regardless of whether he is isolated or with the general population, it seems unlikely that BK would bond with other jailers. This is a man who is socially awkward. He seems able to "sell himself" to professionals (look at how he charmed his professors until he wasn't charming any more) yet cannot engage with the public or his peers. So far, there is nothing to indicate he was exceptionally close to any one and his current crowd may or may not be warming up to him. He manages to get what he needs in jail. They have been trying to give him his vegan diet.
BK made mistakes. With juries now days you never know how it will turn out. If he is acquitted for these crimes, I wonder if he can control his deep dark passenger or would he do it again because he enjoyed it? Only time will tell.

Bringing over a post from @Sister Golden Hair from the last thread that I wanted to comment on. Also snipped by me. Please note the sentence I bolded and underlined at the bottom.

For a while now we've been trying to figure out what "10 curls" "in glove box" were about in the warrant. Turns out after MUCH debate (LOL) that they were likely ID cards in glove in box. I thought that was the most likely case of what it was, but for the life of me I couldn't figure out why in the world would he would keep ID cards, apparently hidden in a glove, and was then placed in a box.

If those were stolen ID's, and he was DDing to 1122 King Rd using them somehow, then what Sister Golden Hair brings up below makes sense as to what he could have been doing, and why there was an Order to Seal And Redact for DoorDash. Also why DD recently implemented a new ID system adding frequent selfies.

Out of all the things that don't add up for me with this case (and other cases too if I'm being honest. lol), this one adds up for me. Well, once it was determined he likely didn't keep 10 curls in his glove box. *chuckle*

===========================================================================​
What if he was only pretending to work at door dash and that's how he made contact at Mad Greek and other places and their home 'accidentally'? This would explain his late night forays into their hood. And it would make sense of the warrant request and provide PC -- nothing to do with the actual drivers.

the reason I think this might be the case, too, is because it looks like Door Dash just implemented a new id system and added frequent selfies from what I can find online, <modsnip> IMO JMO that's possibly what he was doing. I don't know how he could use others' Dash accounts, but it would sure make sense in terms of the warrant. and the DD id change. idk jmo imo

all information in your possession or control related to sales, deliveries, purchases, and/or transactions made to 1122 King Road, Moscow, Idaho 83843 for flre period of January 1, 2022 to present, to include:

date and time of sales;
date and time of deliveries;
purchases and/or transactions;
name and identification of the driver;
a full description of the vehicles used;

any and all communications between drivers and the purchasers;

apparently, the new part is that you have to take a selfie to match the govt ID and it has to be done frequently now. given the date on the warrant imo jmo it was possible he was gaining access to driver IDs who'd been Dashers awhile, but how?

Idk if it's possible, but it makes the timeframe and the pc and scope of the warrant make sense.

Full post here: 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 74
I'd thought that they maybe meant the brand/type of glove and the box the gloves came in. Gloves someone would possibly use while coloring their hair, only for BK, he used them to deter fingerprints/dna transfer/and possibly protection from virus/flu/colds when going out to shop at the grocery (per my former FIL's logic, shopping buggy seats and the push bar, are germ covered). My S/O gets them to protect their hands from being easily cut on the metal they work with.

Then again, I'm probably wrong in this theory, but thought I'd toss it out. Here are a pair of gloves used by beauticians. If he couldn't find any others, maybe he hit up a Sally's.

1678828096857.pngNitrile gloves for use in hair coloring. I doubt BK wore pink ones though. Photo from sallybeauty.com

Edit: Also found Arel Supply

1678829449629.png

Last edited:
@seven001 Thank you for explaining this. I did not know they owned CashApp. Venmo is owned by Paypal but, at the end of the day, it is connected to a cc too. EC used Venmo at least on a couple of occasions.

Tinder, DoorDash and Venmo among dozens of businesses issued search warrants in Idaho murders case
Cybersleuths look for clues in Idaho victims’ Venmo accounts

I’ve bought stuff from Craig’s list etc via square. Use Venmo now.

IIRC, I believe they had both Paypal/Venmo and Square/Block. It didn't say Cash App, even though that's a possibility.

IMO the DoorDash warrant was to be absolutely sure that the driver was no way involved in the crime. By direct or to a lesser extent indirect association (in connection with the elantra)

There are 1440 minutes in a day, 500,000+ minutes in a year. And a horrific quadruple murder is committed minutes after a food delivery is made in the dead of night. That's an uncomfortable and oddly close window of time.

If they didn't dig into the driver and all other DoorDash drivers it would have been a easy thing for the defense to use to poke holes into the case.

I agree when it comes to the DD driver who dropped food off at 4 am on the night of the murder. But if they're going to then investigate all DD drivers who delivered to that address (even the ones who DIDN'T deliver on the night of the murder), then why don't they do that for every murder? JMO.

I agree when it comes to the DD driver who dropped food off at 4 am on the night of the murder. But if they're going to then investigate all DD drivers who delivered to that address (even the ones who DIDN'T deliver on the night of the murder), then why don't they do that for every murder? JMO.
How do you know they don't?

Well, we don’t have any idea what there may have been in the way of tips. We haven’t seen what the justification was for these warrants, right?

Well, we don’t have any idea what there may have been in the way of tips. We haven’t seen what the justification was for these warrants, right?

Right, that's my point. I'm saying there must be something to this, some tips or some evidence of some kind as opposed as just business as usual. If it was just business as usual (i.e. they're only investigating DD drivers who didn't deliver that night to cover all bases), they'd do that for every murder. So clearly, something makes me this different. JMO.

A question regarding the "cards in glove box": If it in fact says "ID cards in glove box" is LE not required to itemize the number of cards found? Just a point of curiosity as I'm wondering what kinds of cards and how many LE might have found. Forgive me as I know the glove box subject has been pored over!

Speaking of cards...

I've made countless orders from local shops prepaid online. They require showing government ID, ask for the last 5 digits on the CC and verify thru photo ID before handing over the order. FWIW.

To the suggestion that X accepted a DD order made by BK or someone other than herself, E or the other housemates, I have a hard time believing most people would accept a random DD order. Not to mention one would have to know to expect the order. Just saying.

It makes perfect sense as to why LE investigated the DD driver. The driver was one of the last people at the house minutes prior to a heinous quadruple murder. LE are doing their due diligence as it were. If they didn't look into it, there would be an entire thread about it. JMO.

It makes perfect sense as to why LE investigated the DD driver. The driver was one of the last people at the house minutes prior to a heinous quadruple murder. LE are doing their due diligence as it were. If they didn't look into it, there would be an entire thread about it. JMO.

Snipped for focus.

I don't think anyone is disputing the above. IMO.

Search warrants don't happen in a vacuum. If LE investigates every DD driver or delivery person who delivered to a murder victim (even if they didn't deliver on the day of the murder), I'd like to think we'd not only know about it. MOO.
Yes, why have the warrant go back ten months to Jan 2022? I guess we'll have to wait and see. : )

https://coi.isc.idaho.gov/docs/case/CR29-22-2805/030723 Order to Seal Redact - DoorDash Inc.pdf (see page 11)

All information in your possession or control related to sales, deliveries, purchases, and/or transactions made to 1122 King Road, Moscow, Idaho
83843 for time period of January 1, 2022 to present, to include:
date and time of sales;
full description ofthe vehicles used;

Yes, why have the warrant go back ten months to Jan 2022? I guess we'll have to wait and see. : )

https://coi.isc.idaho.gov/docs/case/CR29-22-2805/030723 Order to Seal Redact - DoorDash Inc.pdf (see page 11)

All information in your possession or control related to sales, deliveries, purchases, and/or transactions made to 1122 King Road, Moscow, Idaho
83843 for time period of January 1, 2022 to present, to include:
date and time of sales;
full description ofthe vehicles used;
i imagine that they had eliminated the closest circle, family and friends and were investigating the wider circle of acquaintances at that point, that would include all who were familiar with the property.

Good point. Same with UPS deliveries.

I could be remembering wrong, but it didn't seem the UPS warrant asked for all the drivers from 10 months prior (and that magical month in 2021). They only wanted video, didn't they? And the video was for a more concentrated period of time, I thought. IMO because I can't remember now.

And 5 college roommates living in a house had to have gotten a lot of Amazon deliveries, yet no warrant for them either.

There was something special about DD that the others didn't share, IMO. There was some suspected tie-in with BK and/or the murders. MOO.

Good point. Same with UPS deliveries.
Worth doing - especially after Athena Strand. I know early in that thread, all the theories were about it being done by a family member, or her having run away or got lost. Wow, were we wrong. I don't think any of us expected it to be a random, opportunistic abduction and murder by the guy delivering her Christmas present.

Snipped for focus.

I don't think anyone is disputing the above. IMO.
Right, that's my point. I'm saying there must be something to this, some tips or some evidence of some kind as opposed as just business as usual. If it was just business as usual (i.e. they're only investigating DD drivers who didn't deliver that night to cover all bases), they'd do that for every murder. So clearly, something makes me this different. JMO.
Apologies if I am misinterpreting your post but I took your comments to mean that you thought there was "something to this", presuming "THIS" = warrant & investigation of the DD driver.

My comment is that IMO LE are doing their due diligence with regard to investigating any and all persons who were present the evening/early morning of the murders. Nothing more to it than that IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288