GA - Zachary and William Zulock charged for sexually abusing adopted boys and producing CSAM - 1/21/23

its so bad. like... have you read any of the leaked text messages. SO OUT OF TOUCH.
I think some states are trying to bring back the firing squad...MO - they can test it out on these two LMAO
Unfortunately most MSM outlets seem to be avoiding this case but, yes, other media outlets are covering it completely, for those that want to know what's going on.

Prominent LGBTQ publication Out magazine reportedly asked to feature their photos on its website, according to the Daily Wire.

Townhall said it spent months reviewing recorded jailhouse calls, court documents and testimony from a relative who spoke exclusively with the outlet about the extent of the abuse, as well as the “faster-than-expected” adoption process that led to the nightmare.

"Faster than expected" adoption process. That's so incredibly sad. Seems like normal protocols weren't
followed, maybe because of their sexual orientation.
More likely, they were willing to adopt non-infant children, which are incredibly hard to place.

The court calendar was updated today & shows both defendants will be in court on March 22.

I can't link to the docket but it can be accessed from Judge Foster's calendar page under "3/22/23 Walton Criminal."

Thank you for the link!

Zulock, William Dale
ADA: Randy McGinley
ADA: Lacey W. Majors
Attorney: John Emil Haldi
Motion Hearing
(In Custody)
Case No. 22CR0840-1

Ct. 1Aggravated Sodomy (F)
Ct. 2Aggravated Sodomy (F)
Ct. 3Aggravated Sodomy (F)
Ct. 4Incest (F)
Ct. 5Aggravated Sodomy (F)
Ct. 6Aggravated Sodomy (F)
Ct. 7Aggravated Sodomy (F)
Ct. 8Aggravated Child Molestation (F)
Ct. 9Aggravated Child Molestation (F)
Ct. 10Aggravated Child Molestation (F)
Ct. 11Incest (F)
Ct. 12Sexual Exploitation of Children (F)
Ct. 13Sexual Exploitation of Children (F)
Ct. 14Sexual Exploitation of Children (F)
Ct. 15Sexual Exploitation of Children (F)
Ct. 16Pandering for Person Under 18 (F)
Ct. 17Pandering for Person Under 18 (F)

41.Zulock, Zachary Jacoby(In Custody)

ADA: Randy McGinley
ADA: Lacey W. Majors
Attorney: Reginald L. Winfrey
Motion Hearing
Case No. 22CR0840-1 (Housed in Barrow County Jail)

Ct. 1Aggravated Sodomy (F)
Ct. 2Aggravated Sodomy (F)
Ct. 3Aggravated Sodomy (F)
Ct. 4Incest (F)
Ct. 5Aggravated Sodomy (F)
Ct. 6Aggravated Sodomy (F)
Ct. 7Aggravated Sodomy (F)
Ct. 8Aggravated Child Molestation (F)
Ct. 9Aggravated Child Molestation (F)
Ct. 10Aggravated Child Molestation (F)
Ct. 11Incest (F)
Ct. 12Sexual Exploitation of Children (F)
Ct. 13Sexual Exploitation of Children (F)
Ct. 14Sexual Exploitation of Children (F)
Ct. 15Sexual Exploitation of Children (F)
Ct. 16Pandering for Person Under 18 (F

Filthy, disgusting animals :mad:

I've read some of townhall's tweets and articles tonight. How dare ZZ complain about police brutality and being assaulted in jail, given what he's done!! Not sure I can follow this case, the depavity is too extreme. But I will be praying for healing and restoration for these two boys.

I've read some of townhall's tweets and articles tonight. How dare ZZ complain about police brutality and being assaulted in jail, given what he's done!! Not sure I can follow this case, the depavity is too extreme. But I will be praying for healing and restoration for these two boys.
I really think they are both narcissistic and entitled.
When you look at what they have done and the entitlement they seem to display before AND after being arrested.
I hope they get the maximum sentence they can possibly get.
(I've never said anything that extreme on WS before) JMO, for what its worth
ETA: A bruised cheek? He was lucky IMO, JMO, delete if not allowed
ETAA: my husband (who took holiday from work for March break) is at home this week with my nine-year-old while it is March Break, as I have to go to my classes still (finals coming up). I worry about being a bad parent because I am working on papers and going to classes and not doing fun things with my kid, even though he has Dad home to do stuff with, and these things here do what they did to their children, and they are worried about a bruised cheek. I'm sorry, Im really angry.

Last edited:
The horror, fear and pain those children were put through by these evil so called human beings is too much for decent respectable people to even think about.

The children have been through hell while possibly being threatened in keeping quiet of what was being done to them both.

My heart aches so much for those children.

Even actual animals show more mercy & protection with their young.
These guys are the epitome of every parent's worst nightmare, and them some.
Pure evil.

Don't know. I can't access the court's docket. judge's calendar states motion hearing for both men was today. but no details about what the motion was who filed it or if it was granted or denied.

No new articles either :(

For whatever it's worth, here's a partial listing of the docket from the last few weeks:

29 States Notice And Motion To Admit Child Hearsay Testimony 03/29/2023
34 Defendant Motion To Suppress Particularized 04/10/2023
35 Defendant's Objection To Admission Of Child Hearsay 04/10/2023
38 Notice To Appear 04/21/2023
39 Motion To File Additional Motions 04/28/2023
40 Special Demurrer To The Indictment 04/28/2023
41 Bill Of Particulars (Motion For More Definite Statement) 04/28/2023
42 Motion To Suppress 04/28/2023
43 Motion For Jackson Denno Hearing 04/28/2023
44 Motion To Adopt Co-Defendant's Motion 04/28/2023
45 Transcript - Motion Hearing - Court Date: 03/22/2023 05/04/2023
48 Defendant Zachary Zulock's First Amended Motion To Suppress 05/15/2023
52 Order Granting Zachary Jacoby Zulock Immunity 05/17/2023
53 Order Granting William Dale Zulock Immunity 05/17/2023
54 Request To Use A Recording Device Pursuant To Rule 22 On Recording Of Judicial Proceedings

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back