Deceased/Not Found WI - Rosalio Gutierrez Jr, 40, Kenosha County, 17 May 2020 *Guilty*

Day 11 of trial, 3.15.2023

DAY 10 – 3/14/23

• Sadie Beacham concludes cross-examination, answering questions about her reactions and subsequent actions following Gutierrez’s disappearance.
  • Detectives and Walmart employees show Anderson went to Walmart on May 18, 2020 to buy q-tips, Old Spice, shaver, garbage bags, gloves, sardines, and Clorox wipes.
  • Beacham’s best friend talked about incidents where Anderson could be perceived as stalking Beacham.
  • An FBI agent detailed the movements of Anderson’s phone on May 17, 2020, the day Gutierrez disappeared.
  • An officer examined Anderson’s computer and found a folder with Gutierrez’s name on it.
  • WATCH: Obsessed Ex-Boyfriend Murder Trial: Day 10
DAY 9 – 3/13/23

DAY 8 – 3/9/23

• Marquan Washington, who shared a jail cell with Anderson, said Anderson admitted to stabbing Gutierrez.
  • Washington also said that Anderson detailed how he planned the killing – by getting to know Gutierrez, learning where he lived, what he drove, and when to be in a particular area to do the killing.
  • Andrew Schultz, Anderson’s friend, said he was at Anderson’s place on May 19, 2020 and saw Anderson using his firepit. Schultz clarified on cross that Anderson routinely burns things from job sites.

So what happened with the potential tampering with a witness issue(s)? Work got in my way and then life happened so I am not caught up??? It is going to surprise me if this does not end in a mistrial....at the very least all kinds of appellate issues. Judge Newman I miss you!!!!

Anderson and Beacham’s child, who the Kenosha News is not naming, said Anderson asked her to spy on her mother and record with a smartphone “every single time my mother would get upset” and would to try and get Beacham in trouble.

On the night of April 24 to April 25, 2020, the daughter said Anderson drove them both to Beacham’s residence in Germantown to spy on Beacham and Gutierrez, who were inside on the couch, through a window.
The girl said that night Anderson also went through Gutierrez’s truck and took a picture of his license plate and his registration before ringing Beacham’s doorbell and running back to his own vehicle and driving away.
On May 16, the day before prosecutors believe Gutierrez was killed, the girl said Anderson took her and her siblings to his family’s tree farm with his work van, the same van Anderson allegedly drove to a Saukville Walmart the morning of May 18, 2020, to purchase trash bags, cleaning wipes and gloves.

On Wednesday, the girl testified the van was not missing a portion of its carpet and did not have bleach stains on May 16 when she rode in it to the tree farm.

Investigators would later find a speck of a dried rust colored fluid that tested positive for Gutierrez’s DNA and evidence of scrubbing with bleach. The van also had portions of the interior carpet removed.
She also testified that Anderson had used a racial slur to describe Gutierrez in the past and implied that he would follow him.
“He said something about showing him who the man was, and I didn’t quite understand, but you kind of caught onto things that my dad was referring to or was implying,” the child said. “My dad said to me, he said ‘I may just watch him or follow him to his house one time just for the fun of it.’ Those were his exact words to me.”

Anderson is being held on a $750,000 cash bond at the Kenosha County Jail. He has been in custody since shortly after Gutierrez’s disappearance, initially charged with stalking.
The homicide charge was added in December 2020 after an investigation found evidence that indicated Anderson may have moved Gutierrez’s dead body in his van to another location.

The trial, now in its third week, has sparked headlines across the nation and social media. Judge Bruce Schroeder is presiding over the trial before a jury of eight women and five men, which includes one alternate.
The prosecution is led by District Attorney Michael Graveley who throughout the trial has argued Anderson killed Gutierrez out of jealousy and an obsession over his ex-girlfriend.
Defense attorney Nicole Muller has argued Kenosha Police failed to look at other possible suspects and prematurely zeroed in on Anderson based on claims made by Beacham.

Improper communication claimed​

On Wednesday, someone made a complaint against Beacham alleging that she used sign language to communicate with her daughter instructions while she was on the stand. Beacham was called back to the stand and said she is somewhat fluid with American Sign Language.
Beacham denied instructing with her child even though she had a sight-line to the child.
“My hands were below the pews,” Beacham said, adding that she could have mouthed “calm down” when her child was becoming “sassy” on the stand.
Schroeder also warned those in the court against texting or taking pictures.
The prosecution also questioned whether Anderson communicated instructions to his daughter while she was on the stand and reviewed a video of him allegedly tampering with the witness.

So what happened with the potential tampering with a witness issue(s)? Work got in my way and then life happened so I am not caught up??? It is going to surprise me if this does not end in a mistrial....at the very least all kinds of appellate issues. Judge Newman I miss you!!!!

BBM​

Improper communication claimed​

On Wednesday, someone made a complaint against Beacham alleging that she used sign language to communicate with her daughter instructions while she was on the stand. Beacham was called back to the stand and said she is somewhat fluid with American Sign Language.
Beacham denied instructing with her child even though she had a sight-line to the child.
“My hands were below the pews,” Beacham said, adding that she could have mouthed “calm down” when her child was becoming “sassy” on the stand.
Schroeder also warned those in the court against texting or taking pictures.
The prosecution also questioned whether Anderson communicated instructions to his daughter while she was on the stand and reviewed a video of him allegedly tampering with the witness.

State has one more witness today when the court gets the wheels turning then plans to rest. After yesterdays mime hand and facial gestures with the defendant and state witnesses curious to see what pop's up today, look for circus balloons lol. The daughter bringing up being threatened with a pistol during her testimony also put the breaks on the trial, jurors were removed and both sides hashed over to have it stricken from the daughters testimony and any further mention of it. I got the feeling that the state wanted it left in which would play in their favor and the defense was the one who opened the door during their cross exam of the daughter. The defense IMO struggled with long drawn out questioning that left most including the Judge at times scratching his head. We will see who gets tossed out in the spectator seat's as well today, one tossed out yesterday due to flapping their gums. So settle in folks we still have a day of possible derailment and keep your eyes and ears peeled and I brushed up on sign language just in case lol. TOOT TOOT!.

State has one more witness today when the court gets the wheels turning then plans to rest. After yesterdays mime hand and facial gestures with the defendant and state witnesses curious to see what pop's up today, look for circus balloons lol. The daughter bringing up being threatened with a pistol during her testimony also put the breaks on the trial, jurors were removed and both sides hashed over to have it stricken from the daughters testimony and any further mention of it. I got the feeling that the state wanted it left in which would play in their favor and the defense was the one who opened the door during their cross exam of the daughter. The defense IMO struggled with long drawn out questioning that left most including the Judge at times scratching his head. We will see who gets tossed out in the spectator seat's as well today, one tossed out yesterday due to flapping their gums. So settle in folks we still have a day of possible derailment and keep your eyes and ears peeled and I brushed up on sign language just in case lol. TOOT TOOT!.
Nice summary of yesterday's trial @Edvis. Appreciate you. Yep, wonder if any silliness will happen today. Hope not, surprised not a mistrial yesterday. So close to wrapping this trial up. moo

Nice summary of yesterday's trial @Edvis. Appreciate you. Yep, wonder if any silliness will happen today. Hope not, surprised not a mistrial yesterday. So close to wrapping this trial up. moo
Very surprised and they were dancing around it with their antics. The daughter did get a touch testy with the defense but who wouldn't with their confusing questions. I liked how the daughter held her own despite the defense trying to pull her down meaningless paths. Now I'm thinking more about the chainsaw's mentioned as well and took my mind down a path that maybe the chainsaw may have been used in the process of RG's disappearance.

How well was the tree farm searched?

TRIAL HIGHLIGHTS

DAY 11 – 3/15/23

Observation: ZA is not making eye contact with Detective (witness on the stand) as seen yesterday with minor daughter. moo
Noticed that as well as they go over ZA's phone records, ZA may have learned his lesson after yesterdays meme show. I noticed an officer behind ZA as well today keeping an eye on him. There was a man who had been sitting several rows back behind ZA since the trial started, not seeing him now. Hoping to get a bigger pic of the courtroom today to see if this man just relocated to another bench along with seeing if spectator count has gone up.

Noticed that as well as they go over ZA's phone records, ZA may have learned his lesson after yesterdays meme show. I noticed an officer behind ZA as well today keeping an eye on him. There was a man who had been sitting several rows back behind ZA since the trial started, not seeing him now. Hoping to get a bigger pic of the courtroom today to see if this man just relocated to another bench along with seeing if spectator count has gone up.
Thinking (if it's same man you mention) it's ZA's dad. moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back