Found Deceased GA - Morgan Bauer, 19, flew from MN, Citgo station, Covington, 27 Feb 2016 *arrests*

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Missing Person / NamUs #MP32909
Morgan Aryn Bauer,
Female, White / Caucasian
Date of Last Contact February 25, 2016
NamUs Case Created March 13, 2016
Missing From Alanta, Georgia
Missing Age 19 Years
Current Age 24 Years
Height 5' 6" (66 Inches)
Weight 125 lbs
Hair Color Brown
Head Hair Description - long
Eye Color Blue

Piercing - Ears are gauged. Lip pierced twice on right side and belly button pierced.

Tattoo
sun/moom on right front chest near shoulder inside a celtic NSEW design.
Left wrist an anchor with "whatever you love can be taken away, so live like it's your dying day'.
Inside right arm blue/orange jellyfish from wrist to ante cubital.
A black tree of life on back of neck with tiny flowers.
Left hip 'it's in herself she will find the strength she needs

Circumstances of Disappearance
Morgan flew from Minneapolis, MN on February 11, 2016 arriving in Atlanta, GA on February 12, 2016. She stayed with someone for one night, then stayed at a hotel. During her trip, she remained in contact with friends through February 25, and then abruptly went silent. THE LAST KNOWN LOCATION OF MORGAN WAS DURING THE EARLY MORNING HOURS OF FEBRUARY 27TH, 2016, AT THE CITGO GAS STATION LOCATED AT 3251 HWY 278, COVINGTON, GA 30014. Morgan is very active on social media, but has not posted anything in nearly a month. She had limited funds with her.It is not in her character to not make contact with family or friends, as well as not posting on social media sites daily, which was customary for her.

Case Warriors for the Missing

33300780_1058658930948879_4583748956973957120_o.jpg

Morgan Bauer mysteriously vanished after she moved from Aberdeen, South Dakota to Atlanta, Georgia. According to Sherri Sichmeller, Morgan’s mother, the 19-year-old had arranged to stay with a man she met on Craigslist, offering to clean and do other chores until she settled into a job. But for an unknown reason, Morgan was reportedly kicked out of that temporary home and was living at a local motel. She stopped posting on social media and last spoke with family members and friends on February 29, 2016. Sherri told Dateline in 2016 she continues to fight for her daughter’s case to receive the attention it deserves and regularly posts on the Missing Morgan Facebook page. No suspects or persons of interest have been named in this case. If you have any information regarding Morgan’s case, please call the Atlanta Police Missing Person Unit at (404) 546-4235.
upload_2021-2-10_14-1-29.jpeg
Seven years of Dateline's Missing in America: 156 still missing

For a period of time, there were some who insisted Morgan is not missing but cut off contact with her mother and did not want contact so went off technology and remained untraceable to start a new life. Differences in dates exist in articles, from 2/25 to 2/27 to 2/29/16. I was hoping to read something further about how this resolved. Appears Morgan is still considered missing.

For a period of time, there were some who insisted Morgan is not missing but cut off contact with her mother and did not want contact so went off technology and remained untraceable to start a new life. Differences in dates exist in articles, from 2/25 to 2/27 to 2/29/16. I was hoping to read something further about how this resolved. Appears Morgan is still considered missing.

I too was aware of the claims she wasn’t actually missing. In fact, I was trying to follow the case on Facebook, when I removed myself do to it becoming a big soap opera. It’s sad when things like that happen and ultimately take the focus off the purpose of finding a lost loved one. I personally do not believe she cut off contact. I feel she met with foul play. But that’s MOO.

I too was aware of the claims she wasn’t actually missing. In fact, I was trying to follow the case on Facebook, when I removed myself do to it becoming a big soap opera. It’s sad when things like that happen and ultimately take the focus off the purpose of finding a lost loved one. I personally do not believe she cut off contact. I feel she met with foul play. But that’s MOO.
Agreed. I followed on FB also and felt she met with foul play the day she abruptly cut off all contact with her best friend.

Eight years of Dateline's Missing in America: 169 still missing

morgan_bauer.png

Morgan Bauer mysteriously vanished after she moved from Aberdeen, South Dakota to Atlanta, Georgia. According to Sherri Sichmeller, Morgan’s mother, the 19-year-old had arranged to stay with a man she met on Craigslist, offering to clean and do other chores until she settled into a job. But for an unknown reason, Morgan was reportedly kicked out of that temporary home and was living at a local motel. She stopped posting on social media and last spoke with family members and friends on February 29, 2016. Sherri told Dateline in 2016 she continues to fight for her daughter’s case to receive the attention it deserves and posts on the Missing Morgan Facebook page. No suspects or persons of interest have been named in this case. If you have any information regarding Morgan’s case, please call the Atlanta Police Missing Person Unit at (404) 546-4235.

DEC 5, 2022

Morgan Bauer mysteriously vanished in 2016 after she moved from Aberdeen, South Dakota to Atlanta, Georgia. According to Sherri Sichmeller, Morgan’s mother, the 19-year-old had arranged to stay with a man she met on Craigslist, offering to clean and do other chores until she settled into a job. But for an unknown reason, Morgan was reportedly kicked out of that temporary home and was living at a local motel. She stopped posting on social media and last spoke with family members and friends on February 29, 2016. Sherri told Dateline in 2016 she continues to fight for her daughter’s case to receive the attention it deserves and posts on the ‘Missing Morgan’ Facebook page. No suspects or persons of interest have been named in this case. Morgan would be 25 years old today. In November 2022, Atlanta Police Department Public Information Officer Anthony Grant told Dateline in an email that "the investigation continues." If you have any information regarding Morgan’s case, please call the Atlanta Police Missing Person Unit at (404) 546-4235.

Bauer grew up in Aberdeen, South Dakota. Her mother, Sherri Keenan, says her daughter was charismatic and had a gentle heart.

”When she walked in a room, you knew she was there. She just commanded a whole room. She was beautiful and funny and her laugh could just completely take you away. She was kind,” said Keenan.

Bauer was also a free spirit, so it wasn’t shocking when she decided to move over 1,300 miles away to Atlanta, Georgia, at the age of just 19.

Keenan says her daughter was working in a club while she looked for a place to live. Bauer was in Atlanta for only 13 days when suddenly, she stopped posting on social media and communicating with her friends back home in South Dakota. February 25th, 2016, was the last time anyone heard from Bauer.

When Bauer couldn’t be contacted, her mother knew something was wrong. Keenan jumped on a flight to Atlanta and reported Bauer missing.

Bauer was last seen when friends dropped her off at a gas station and she got into a green Eclipse with an unknown driver. Her phone last pinged in Yellow River Park Porterdale, Georgia.

While many family members believe if Bauer could come home, she would, her mother hasn’t given up hope.

“I just think most in our family think that she’s gone. I have a lot of people ask me what I think. In this case, it’s just really hard because I want to hold on to hope. I can’t imagine. I just can’t imagine her not being here. I can’t imagine living without her. I can’t imagine being okay with all of this. I just can’t imagine figuring out how to live with it sometimes,” said Keenan.

Keenan created the Missing Morgan Facebook page in March of 2016. It now has over 11,000 members. While Keenan still uses the page to bring awareness to her daughter’s case, she also shares other missing person cases to help those that can relate to her pain.

”Having a place for people to connect and just not feel so alone, where they can share their family members or other people can share, is something. If we can’t find Morgan, maybe we can help somebody else find their child,” said Keenan.

ATLANTA — The mother of Morgan Bauer, a 19-year-old who went missing from Atlanta in 2016, says new evidence has come to light that changes the timeline of the case.

Police have reported Morgan went missing seven years ago, on Feb. 25.

But her mother Sherri Keenan said investigators recently discovered Bauer last posted to social media on February 26, 2016, not the 25th as originally thought.

Last edited:
MAR 5, 2023
[...]

Now, her persevering mother Sherri Keenan says Bauer last posted on social media on February 26, which "changes the entire timeline of events."

"It also changes the last person known to have seen Morgan," the mourning mother told local NBC affiliate WXIA-TV.

The video posted on Instagram appears to show Bauer walking in a park with a man.

A friend of Bauer's made the discovery and notified Keenan who then informed the police.

"I contacted Morgan's detectives - they hadn't heard any different dates other than the 25th either," the heartbroken mom said.

"It completely changes the narrative to the story.

"They're having to go back and re-look at everything and all of the information that we now have and re-look at the case."

[...]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back