PA - 2 State Troopers fatally hit by car as they helped man on I-95, Philadelphia, Mar 2022 *arrest

And she got off on a charge or 2 now I can’t believe that and got bail
Good news everyone on this
Murder charges refiled

Good news everyone on this
Murder charges refiled

Omg ur right
It’s going to cost the taxpayers of the State of Pennsylvania millions to house, feed and guard this careless and reckless addict for the nex

Just an update on the pending charges, last week t Philadelphia judge dropped the murder charges, the Attorney General is seeking to have then re-instated, the Philly DA is attempting to let her off easy in this case.

Reportedly impeachment proceedings have begun against the DA in Philadelphia

On a happier note Trooper Brandon Sisca's widow, gave birth to their daughter a few days ago, as a long time friend of the family, its bittersweet, but gives them something to at least smile about .

Depends on whether or not the Philly DA gets involved, if he does hell try to get her the lightest sentence possible, if the state overtakes the case, shell get the max they can give her as she should get .
Ok thank you 4 clearing that 4 me because I wasn’t sure exactly

Trial scheduled for Dec. 4. She's pregnant, her lawyer wants postponment until after delivery but judge isn't having any of it.
Webb’s lawyer, Michael Walker, asked for her trial start date of Dec. 4 to be pushed back because Webb is pregnant and due in February.

“I didn't want to perpetuate more black and brown bodies in jail,” Walker said, “and so I didn't want to have her have the baby in jail.”

Prosecutors didn’t oppose the date change, but the judge declined to change it.

The judge also allowed some of Webb’s social media posts to be shown at trial.

Webb pleads guilty.
PHILADELPHIA - The driver at the center of a crash that claimed the lives of two Pennsylvania State Troopers and a pedestrian has been sentenced to prison after entering a guilty plea in court Wednesday.

Jayana Webb has been sentenced to 27 ½ years to 60 years in the March 2022 incident that claimed the lives of Troopers Martin Mack III and Branden Sisca, and Reyes Rivera Oliveras. She pleaded guilty to multiple charges Wednesday, including third-degree murder and homicide by vehicle while driving under the influence.

Let's not forget that Reyes is a victim, too. We may never know why he was where he was. But I have no doubt the troopers would've taken him to safety.

Webb reports to prison
HARRISBURG, Pa. – A Montgomery County woman who struck and killed two Pennsylvania State Police troopers and a pedestrian with her vehicle in 2022 reported to prison Friday, according to a news release from the Pennsylvania State Troopers Association.

[...]

The Pennsylvania State Troopers Association said the widows of Mack and Sisca were on hand Friday as Webb reported to prison to begin serving a sentence of up to 60 years in prison.

Widows of Heroic Troopers Mack, Sisca Witness Their Killer Report To Prison - PA State Troopers Association

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back