FL - Jared Bridegan, 33, father of 4, ambushed & killed, Jacksonville Beach, 16 Feb 2022 *3 arrests, 1 guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario Fernandez Saldana has been arrested for the murder of Microsoft Exec Jared Bridegan, according to Jacksonville Beach Police. Saldana is the husband of Bridegan’s ex-wife Shanna Gardner.

Immediately prior to Fernandez-Saldana’s arrest and indictment, his co-conspirator, Henry Tenon, pleaded guilty to Second-Degree Murder with a Weapon in the crime and has agreed to testify truthfully against any accomplice.

Found it but I see you already have it. Good to confirm tho. DOB 4/28/88

I wonder if this attorney from 2018 is the same one that Shanna & Mario hired recently. I'll have to go see if I can find that info in the thread.

View attachment 409494

This woman is privledged slime..... waiting to see all the new games her parents are going to play.....

"Why did Shanna Gardner-Fernandez hire an attorney? Early on, she hired prominent Jacksonville defense attorney Hanke Coxe to help protect her family from the publicity and sensationalism that included invasive photos of her and her children at a local park and implications she was involved in the shooting."

Last edited:
This woman is privledged slime..... waiting to see all the new games her parents are going to play.....

"Why did Shanna Gardner-Fernandez hire an attorney? Early on, she hired prominent Jacksonville defense attorney Hanke Coxe to help protect her family from the publicity and sensationalism that included invasive photos of her and her children at a local park and implications she was involved in the shooting."

It will be so interesting, if SG is found to be the mastermind.... what will happen to these children?

These parents must know that they are responsible for raising this woman, SG. Clearly they are devout in their religion, and their former son in law was as well. Clearly, their daughter is not.

Friday, March 17th:
*Initial Appearance Hearing (@ am ET) - FL - Jared Galen Bridegan (33), father of 4 ambushed & killed (shot 4 times), his 2-year-old daughter was just feet away in the back seat, Jacksonville Beach, Feb. 16, 2022. *Mario Enrique Fernandez Saldana (34) arrested & charged (3/16/23) with 1st degree murder, conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder, solicitation to commit a capital felony & child abuse. Held without bond. In Orange County jail waiting for transfer to Duval County.
According to the arrest warrant, bank records showed three handwritten checks that Fernandez wrote to Tenon. It also reads “phone records show that Tenon & Fernandez had 35 phone contacts in February, 30 contacts in March & five to nine contacts in May & June, 2022.”
3/16/23 Update: Mario Fernandez Saldana was arrested in connection with Jared’s death. He’s charged with second degree murder with a weapon, conspiracy to commit first degree murder, solicitation to commit a capital felony & child abuse. State Attorney Melissa Nelson said a Fourth Circuit Grand Jury returned the following indictments against Fernandez Saldana: 1st degree murder: Punishable by death or mandatory sentence of life in prison; conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder: Punishable by up to 30 years in prison; solicitation to commit a capital felony: Punishable by up to 30 years in prison; and child abuse: This charge stems from the fact that Bridegan’s then-2-year-old daughter Bexley was directly in harm’s way during the shooting, Nelson said. Fernandez Saldana’s arrest warrant originally listed a charge of 2nd degree murder with a weapon. Florida law requires a grand jury indictment to upgrade charges to 1st degree murder. Assistant State Attorney Christina Stifler presented the case concurrent with the Tenon plea & Fernandez-Saldana arrest to upgrade the charges to 1st degree prior to today’s announcement, the State Attorney’s Office said.
3/17/23 Update: Initial appearance in Orange County court. He will be transferred to Duval County jail to face his charges.
*Henry Arthur Tenon (61/now 62) – Plead guilty (3/17/23) to 2nd degree murder & will testify against Saldana. Status hearing on 3/21/23.

Do we know if any of the bullets went into the vehicle? I can't remember if we've ever been told that or not.
Yes, I just read yesterday that some did after the press conference announcing the new charges. I cannot remember where, sorry. Bexley is lucky to be unhurt! I think that is where the child abuse charge came from.

Do we know if any of the bullets went into the vehicle? I can't remember if we've ever been told that or not.

Article above states "Police said bullets fired at Bridegan went inside the car, inches from his daughter’s car seat."

Was the shooter not even warned that Bridegan's daughter would be in the car? Or did he just not care if he killed a toddler too?

My gut tells me that Teton was fed lots of lies about JB from Mario so that Teton was convinced that JB was a "bad guy." Mario may not have even told Teton that JB's daughter would be in the car because Mario and any other accomplice didn't care who died as long as JB was dead.

The dominoes will fall in three's with this case imo.

Still disgust me the Gardner family celebration for Jared's horrible passing, being showcased by her mother as a 'click-bait' strategy for her own blog.

Utterly disgusting and reeks of bad taste Shelli, essentially your daughter Shanna orphaned her two children by taking both parents out of their lives, when all the dust settles.

Q-------Q
The next designer bracelets Shanna will be wearing.

Surprising to me that Shanna hasn’t left the United States with the kids.

I think you give her too much credit. She’s not a “use dad’s money to buy an expensive pro hit team complete with drone and escape to the Caymans with the kids” kind of criminal, she’s a “use hubs’ sketchy tenant and start a new baking show in the PNW because I don’t ever face consequences” kind of criminal - in my humble opinion, of course.

The dominoes will fall in three's with this case imo.

Still disgust me the Gardner family celebration for Jared's horrible passing, being showcased by her mother as a 'click-bait' strategy for her own blog.

Utterly disgusting and reeks of bad taste Shelli, essentially your daughter Shanna orphaned her two children by taking both parents out of their lives, when all the dust settles.

Q-------Q
The next designer bracelets Shanna will be wearing.
I just saw that post. Wow. Very bad taste IMO as well.

Gardenista... this is my local news station but I cannot find the source of this video on their site.??? Can you provide the source data? (I want to keep track of this guy's name, and it is not provided in the video)

edit: I found it on their site---they don't identify the LE expert either.... I am just going to send an inquiry through their news page. I find it a serious error not to identify him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23