CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
LS has no use for empathy, pity for others and the only true love she may feel is only for herself. If she show's any emotion or concern for GS during the Trial it's only to benefit herself as she splashes around in her insanity plea pool.
"Splashes in her insanity pool" -- ftw.

JMO

Okay. Thanks. Just audio.

That helps!!!
Audio only just applies to Jury selection. Once a Jury is selected, the remainder of the trial will be Visual AND Audio in real time ( not a recorded playback.)

We can view it through WebEx here:

Or at Law & Crime on their YouTube channel. Here’s another Colorado trial as an example of what it looks like:

Audio only just applies to Jury selection. Once a Jury is selected, the remainder of the trial will be Visual AND Audio in real time ( not a recorded playback.)

We can view it through WebEx here:

Or at Law & Crime on their YouTube channel. Here’s another Colorado trial as an example of what it looks like:

Do we know the time the trial will run - i.e. 8:30am to 5pm? 9am to 4:30pm?

I am asking as I am 9 hours ahead of CO time - so I want to prepare to stay up later than my usual time! :)
TIA!

Do we know the time the trial will run - i.e. 8:30am to 5pm? 9am to 4:30pm?

I am asking as I am 9 hours ahead of CO time - so I want to prepare to stay up later than my usual time! :)
TIA!
I know today is scheduled to start at 9:00 but that’s ALL I know lol.
Hopefully the Judge will comment on it and I’ll let you know. ;)

It is interesting to me, how many people are truly clueless in regards to news, and true crime. They work, or are immersed in school, family, hobbies and other activities. They have no interest in the news, or what is going on...it doesn't surprise me at all when potential jurors state that they have not heard about this case.

My Mother is one of these people. She says that the news is too upsetting for her.

https://twitter.com/ZachNDupont

I am back in court today for the 2nd day of Letecia Stauch’s jury trial, where attorneys will continue to work to find the 16 people who will serve on the jury for the trial, which is expected to last 6-8 weeks.

The goal over the next two weeks is to find 110 people who could potentially serve on the jury, and on April 3 attorneys will pick the 16-person jury from that 110 person group. Yesterday, the first 20 potential jurors were selected.

Probably another 10-15 before we get started, but I’ll aim to tweet updates once we get going.

What does that mean, exactly? Does that mean the El Paso County court will be filming it and we can log in and see it. I'm always confused about the use of the word, "virtual."
It wasn't until the Covid19 global pandemic that the Colorado Supreme Court granted emergency use of WebEx employed for virtual hearings. Here, virtual hearing means appearing by telephone and/or video. Also, the court has the ability to limit what's happening in the courtroom to only be heard and not seen such as during jury selection which is audio only.

Last edited:

Do you know how far out the court docket goes? I can see LS for today but that's all. I may have done something wrong too.
I have 4th district, El Paso county. Under case number...year 2020 and class case is CR.

@Niner tagging you in case this is useful! :)

Edited to add: I did put in her last name too.

Do you know how far out the court docket goes? I can see LS for today but that's all. I may have done something wrong too.
I have 4th district, El Paso county. Under case number...year 2020 and class case is CR.

If you press this box you'll find more options: Date Range

ETA: During a trial, the Court has to be flexible for various reasons, and seldom will the docket populate for more than a day at a time with the start time.

Last edited:

Okay - thanks! :)

So far they are only posting in the court site the next day of jury selection. Nothing further.
I did notice they took off the escape attempt charge for any hearings. Did they (DA) combine that with all her other charges?
Anyone hear this - maybe @Seattle1 - ?? TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288