Found Deceased GA - Jason Salter & Kenny Guerra, best friends & business partners, were together, both vehicles found, Fulton County, 25 Feb 2023

Interesting ...a residence on Splitpine in Atlanta, another residence in Honolulu. Could he be a big dog in the crime world?.....just me wondering.
I should have been more clear - he has a previous address in Honolulu, not current. I found some military records, but not linking until I can verify it's really him.

Based on Kenny’s IG and Facebook, he was also an actor. I came across this article and wonder if someone he ran across in the movie industry had anything to do with their disappearance.

The place where the bodies were found is a popular place to film movies such as Avengers: Infinity War; Avengers: Endgame; Black Panther; and Coming to America 2

All of this is assuming the bodies are Jason/Kenny.

Based on Kenny’s IG and Facebook, he was also an actor. I came across this article and wonder if someone he ran across in the movie industry had anything to do with their disappearance.

The place where the bodies were found is a popular place to film movies such as Avengers: Infinity War; Avengers: Endgame; Black Panther; and Coming to America 2

All of this is assuming the bodies are Jason/Kenny.
Behind a paywall for me.

I have concerns about the condition of the bodies and am hoping they are identifiable.
Me too. My imagination is in 5th gear. I can't believe the press isn't putting pressure on LE or that residents aren't demanding answers. This feels like a very personal vendetta or perhaps some sort of organized crime outfit making a point. In either case, I feel like there are a couple of really bad dudes on the loose in the area and that should be cause for concern.

I've been checking several times a day... I hope that the silence means that they have an idea what has happened. The loved ones need closure.
IMO the families have been told something, maybe not all the details. But enough to allow them to begin to process the possibility Jason & Kenny may not be coming back to them. I can't imagine how hard waiting must be for them :confused:

Me too. My imagination is in 5th gear. I can't believe the press isn't putting pressure on LE or that residents aren't demanding answers. This feels like a very personal vendetta or perhaps some sort of organized crime outfit making a point. In either case, I feel like there are a couple of really bad dudes on the loose in the area and that should be cause for concern.
I am with you. I have many thoughts about this case centering on possible big organized crime (my opinion only) I think the press is cooperating with LE keeping this under wraps for the time being. Is it possible a hornet's nest has been poked?
MOO.

There was a guy trying to flee to Canada and was arrested for double homicide in Fulton county a day or so before the bodies were mentioned on the news. But Fox 5 stated there was no info given on the double homicides and I find that very strange.
I find the total silence among press and authorities very strange too.

If I were the billionaire owner of Bouckaert Farm or any member of the management team, I would want the people spending thousands on horse shows and the people spending many more thousands on weddings to know that there was no danger to them! I'm shocked by the silence.

If I were the billionaire owner of Bouckaert Farm or any member of the management team, I would want the people spending thousands on horse shows and the people spending many more thousands on weddings to know that there was no danger to them! I'm shocked by the silence.
I am not familiar with this exclusive property where the bodies were dumped. Is it easily accessible? Is it private property? Can the public just drive around the property during the day and night? Who would feel comfortable enough on that property to dump two bodies there?

I am not familiar with this exclusive property where the bodies were dumped. Is it easily accessible? Is it private property? Can the public just drive around the property during the day and night? Who would feel comfortable enough on that property to dump two bodies there?
First a note that the google maps Chatahoochie Hills-Bouckaert location is NOT correct, that's someone else's farm.

The farm is easily accessible but massive. The roads are gated but the farm itself is not fully fenced and the wooded areas around the outside could easily be trespassed on unseen. I imagine the person who dumped the bodies had no idea it was on Bouckaert Farm.

I know, right? This is very weird. I would expect panic, but we're seeing complacency.

Duplicate

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288