IA IA - Jodi Huisentruit, 27, Anchorwoman, Mason City, 27 June 1995 #2

If they only saw her on TV then how did they know where she lived and targeted her? Or is that what a stalker does? "I want her, I'm going to find out where she lives"?.
Or could it have been someone who saw her on the streets and followed her like that guy in the black truck she reported months before?

He could have waited outside her television station and followed her home one morning. Also, back then, you had to opt out of being listed in the public phone book. Otherwise, your name, phone number, and address were listed. Did Jodi opt out?

He could have waited outside her television station and followed her home one morning. Also, back then, you had to opt out of being listed in the public phone book. Otherwise, your name, phone number, and address were listed. Did Jodi opt out?
Nope I just listened to the FindJodi podcast. Her name, phone number, and address were all listed in the Mason city directory.

So @Ozoner is right it could’ve very well have been a stalker that she didn’t know personally.

They very well couldve looked in the phone book to see where she lived.

Listening to the FindJodi podcast, this person had to be precise in taking her. Only 12 steps from her apt to her car.

Had to be hiding behind the dumpster or tree so Jodi didn’t see?

Caroline thinks they may have been there practice taking her.

Does anyone know of someone connected to the abduction that lived in an apartment 6a? I know John and Jodi lived in complex C right?

Does anyone know of someone connected to the abduction that lived in an apartment 6a? I know John and Jodi lived in complex C right?
JV didn't live in the apartment complex at the time of JH's abduction. I don't know who lived in apartment 6a.

WE ARE GETTING CLOSER!!!
WE NEED 500 DOLLARS IN DONATIONS TO REACH OUR GOAL TO KEEP WEBSLEUTHS GOING.
Every month for about 228 months (that is 19 years) I have gladly paid the bills. Rarely over the 19 years have I asked for your help. THANK YOU to all who have donated. I will post an announcement and stop accepting donations when we reach our goal!
Please use PayPal Pay Websleuths.com, LLC using PayPal.Me
If the PayPal link does not work for you go to www.paypal.com and put in the email websleuths.com@gmail.com and you can send a donation that way.
Venmo name is Tricia-Griffith-14
OR
Cash App $tgrif14

(PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS DONATIONS ON THIS THREAD. CLICK HERE FOR DISCUSSION AND MORE INFORMATION)
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Tricia

I believe they have a suspect, but not enough evidence to convict In 2017, JV traveled to Iowa to testify about the case to the state and a search warrant was executed and sealed in this case. The warrant is still sealed. It needs to be unsealed. jmo

I believe they have a suspect, but not enough evidence to convict In 2017, JV traveled to Iowa to testify about the case to the state and a search warrant was executed and sealed in this case. The warrant is still sealed. It needs to be unsealed. jmo
Isn’t he dealing with Alzheimer’s now? They just don’t have enough evidence?

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you guys hear about the Minnesota lady that got charged with false information saying she saw 6 men kill Jodi in a barn? Why would someone make that up?

Did you guys hear about the Minnesota lady that got charged with false information saying she saw 6 men kill Jodi in a barn? Why would someone make that up?
People are nuts. It seems some will do anything for a few minutes of fame. jmo

I don’t think it was too hard for LE to figure out she was lying.
This woman is 25 years old and claims she saw JH killed at a party she was invited to when she was a runaway In 1995. Three years before she was born.

It is the assumption someone was waiting for her outside possibly by the dumpster.

What if something happened in her room? In the findjodi podcast they said anyone could’ve been in the halls of her building, it was unlocked.

We don’t know what they found in her apartment, hopefully they did their due diligence there but I heard the scene was sloppy…

If they were trying to get into her room though would a neighbor have heard commotion at 4am?

IMO....her personal items..shoes, keys, ect all found near the car tell me she was surprise attacked upon entering the vehicle...like someone was lying in wait.
Planned, not random...

IMO....her personal items..shoes, keys, ect all found near the car tell me she was surprise attacked upon entering the vehicle...like someone was lying in wait.
Planned, not random...
What if she had all that with her headed out the door and the guy cornered her at her room so she ran to her car to get away and didn’t make it?

What if she had all that with her headed out the door and the guy cornered her at her room so she ran to her car to get away and didn’t make it?

Just my thoughts, but if I was accosted leaving my apartment I wouldn’t be running to my car I would be running and banging on my neighbors’ doors not to mention screaming and fighting. I think her stuff would have been found near her apartment and not in the parking lot if she was attacked there. And someone would have heard her.

Planned, not random...
Which means that whoever grabbed Jodi would have had to make the decision to wait when she didn't leave for work on time.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back