AZ - Jerry, 62, & Susan McFalls, 62, homicide, Littlefield, 11 Jan 2018 *reward*

I just found out about this case yesterday and read every article I could find. As well as pc's etc

Yes, I agree it was 10 days when they were discovered missing and the dogs were found. I have read that people assume the dogs had to be fed and watered by someone but I don't I agree with that imo.

There was a case where a family of 3 went missing/murdered in the woods where I believe they were looking at land. Their dog was found locked in their truck for 1 to 2 weeks before discovered. The dog survived by eating it's feces. So it is possible for dogs to survive the 10 days unfed. I will look for case and link.
I remember that case. I believe it was in Oklahoma?

I just found out about this case yesterday and read every article I could find. As well as listened to pc's etc

Yes, I agree it was 10 days when they were discovered missing and the dogs were found. I have read that people assume the dogs had to be fed and watered by someone but I don't agree with that imo.

There was a case where a family of 3 went missing/murdered in the woods where I believe they were looking at land to purchase. Their dog was found locked in their truck for 1 to 2 weeks before discovered. The dog survived by eating it's feces. So it is possible for dogs to survive the 10 days unfed. I will look for case and link.

I remember that case. I believe it was in Oklahoma?
A family named Jameson? Maybe? Just from memory, might be wrong.

A timeline of Utah court records involving the McFalls:

State of Utah files tax lien in the amount of $1,437.65 against Jerry McFalls JR and Meridee McFalls in March 2020.

Lori McFalls is indicted for Retail Theft (Shoplifting) 3rd degree felony in April 2020 for an offense that allegedly occured on January 13, 2020. She failed to show for court and a warrant is issued.

Macie McFalls is indicted for Possession W/ Intent to Distribute 3rd degree felony, Aggravated Assault 3rd degree felony, Possession of Firearm by Restricted Person 3rd degree felony, and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia class B misdemeanor. The offenses allegedly occurred in January 2017. Macie enters plea of not guilty to all charges in August 2020. In September 2021 Macie pleads guilty to the distribution charge and the other charges are dismissed with prejudice. Sentencing is pending a hearing in March 2023.

Macie McFalls is defendant in a suit filed by LVNV Funding LLC in October 2019. A judgement of $1,296.59 is awarded to plaintiff in November 2019.

Jerry McFalls (not indicated if SR or JR) is party to a civil suit by Layton Hospital over a lien of $2,764.62 that lists American National General Insurance Company & Allison Ridley as defendants in November 2019.

Macie McFalls is indicted in June 2019 for Falsify/Forge/Alter Prescription of Controlled Substance class A misdemeanor for an offense that allegedly occurred on November 12, 2018. The charge is dismissed per plea agreement in October 2021.

Macie McFalls is indicted in June 2018 for Possession of Controlled Substance class A misdemeanor and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia class B misdemeanor for offenses that allegedly occurred in May 2018. The charge is dismissed per plea agreement in October 2021.

Jerry McFalls JR was granted conservatorship over Jerry McFalls SR and Susan McFalls on June 15, 2018. This was expanded to include full guardianship on August 24, 2018. Full conservatorship and guardianship were terminated September 2, 2020 with no objections as death certificates had been issued March 26, 2020.

Macie McFalls is indicted in February 2018 for Burglary 2nd degree felony, Theft class B misdemeanor, Criminal Mischief Health of Human Safety class B misdemeanor, and Manufacture/Possession of Burglary Tools class B misdemeanor. The offenses allegedly occurred on February 9, 2018. All charges were dismissed with prejudice in February 2019.

Jerry McFalls SR was named one of three beneficiaries (alongside siblings Ralph & Margo) in the Last Will and Testament of their mother Helen McFalls upon her passing in August of 2017. The Will (created in 1997) was filed in with the court November 20, 2017. The inheritance was to be divided among the three by majority vote. It seems disbursement of the inheritance was still in process at the time of their disappearance as a Notice of Proof of Publication and Notice to Creditors was filed January 31, 2018, after their disapperance.

Jerry McFalls SR and Susan McFalls file lawsuit in August 2017 against Greg Winget. The case is pending while they are missing and later dismissed May 16, 2018, due to the death of the plaintiffs.

Susan McFalls filed a request with the court for a Protective Order against Lori McFalls in October 2014.

A timeline of Utah court records involving the McFalls:

State of Utah files tax lien in the amount of $1,437.65 against Jerry McFalls JR and Meridee McFalls in March 2020.

Lori McFalls is indicted for Retail Theft (Shoplifting) 3rd degree felony in April 2020 for an offense that allegedly occured on January 13, 2020. She failed to show for court and a warrant is issued.

Macie McFalls is indicted for Possession W/ Intent to Distribute 3rd degree felony, Aggravated Assault 3rd degree felony, Possession of Firearm by Restricted Person 3rd degree felony, and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia class B misdemeanor. The offenses allegedly occurred in January 2017. Macie enters plea of not guilty to all charges in August 2020. In September 2021 Macie pleads guilty to the distribution charge and the other charges are dismissed with prejudice. Sentencing is pending a hearing in March 2023.

Macie McFalls is defendant in a suit filed by LVNV Funding LLC in October 2019. A judgement of $1,296.59 is awarded to plaintiff in November 2019.

Jerry McFalls (not indicated if SR or JR) is party to a civil suit by Layton Hospital over a lien of $2,764.62 that lists American National General Insurance Company & Allison Ridley as defendants in November 2019.

Macie McFalls is indicted in June 2019 for Falsify/Forge/Alter Prescription of Controlled Substance class A misdemeanor for an offense that allegedly occurred on November 12, 2018. The charge is dismissed per plea agreement in October 2021.

Macie McFalls is indicted in June 2018 for Possession of Controlled Substance class A misdemeanor and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia class B misdemeanor for offenses that allegedly occurred in May 2018. The charge is dismissed per plea agreement in October 2021.

Jerry McFalls JR was granted conservatorship over Jerry McFalls SR and Susan McFalls on June 15, 2018. This was expanded to include full guardianship on August 24, 2018. Full conservatorship and guardianship were terminated September 2, 2020 with no objections as death certificates had been issued March 26, 2020.

Macie McFalls is indicted in February 2018 for Burglary 2nd degree felony, Theft class B misdemeanor, Criminal Mischief Health of Human Safety class B misdemeanor, and Manufacture/Possession of Burglary Tools class B misdemeanor. The offenses allegedly occurred on February 9, 2018. All charges were dismissed with prejudice in February 2019.

Jerry McFalls SR was named one of three beneficiaries (alongside siblings Ralph & Margo) in the Last Will and Testament of their mother Helen McFalls upon her passing in August of 2017. The Will (created in 1997) was filed in with the court November 20, 2017. The inheritance was to be divided among the three by majority vote. It seems disbursement of the inheritance was still in process at the time of their disappearance as a Notice of Proof of Publication and Notice to Creditors was filed January 31, 2018, after their disapperance.

Jerry McFalls SR and Susan McFalls file lawsuit in August 2017 against Greg Winget. The case is pending while they are missing and later dismissed May 16, 2018, due to the death of the plaintiffs.

Susan McFalls filed a request with the court for a Protective Order against Lori McFalls in October 2014.
My goodness. Such lovely folks! I was driving through the area last week and am astounded Jerry and Susan were ever found. Whoever murdered them were lazy and stupid. And yet, here we are over 4 years later still waiting for justice.

1711062905228.jpeg
Arizona police named Kenneth Gene Snyder as the person responsible for the McFalls’ deaths. With the announcement, the case will no longer be active.

“Suspect Kenneth Gene Snyder had since been shot and killed during the commission of a domestic violence assault on his property on June 1, 2023,” said the Mohave County Sheriff’s Office. “With Snyder being deceased, no arrest can be made in reference to his involvement in the murder of Jerry and Susan McFalls.”

View attachment 492133
Arizona police named Kenneth Gene Snyder as the person responsible for the McFalls’ deaths. With the announcement, the case will no longer be active.

“Suspect Kenneth Gene Snyder had since been shot and killed during the commission of a domestic violence assault on his property on June 1, 2023,” said the Mohave County Sheriff’s Office. “With Snyder being deceased, no arrest can be made in reference to his involvement in the murder of Jerry and Susan McFalls.”
Great news. Must be such relief for the family.

Perhaps the reward created a lot of anxiety for the killer, perhaps feared the witness would go to police...

No trial but he's gone to his reward.

I wonder whether any of the local people still left on this site - or maybe Teri Nehrenz or David Bounsall, the ones who accused the family members - can tell us who this Snyder guy was. And how it was, that the community missed the murderer in their midst?

JMO

The couple had a second home in Littlefield — near the Utah-Arizona-Nevada border — and went missing Jan 11, 2018. Family said they left important items behind, left doors at the home unlocked, left the television on and a pot roast was defrosting on the kitchen counter.

“Detectives conducted follow-up interviews with neighbors and acquaintances,” the sheriff’s office said. “As a result, a witness was identified who alleged that Kenneth Snyder had shot and killed the McFalls.”

The sheriff’s office said a witness spoke with investigators and told them Snyder and Jerry McFalls got into a verbal altercation.

“The witness gave extensive details into the night of the McFalls’ death,” the sheriff’s office said. “The altercation escalated resulting in Snyder shooting Jerry, then Susan, and removing their bodies from the property. Snyder allegedly threatened to kill the witness if they called law enforcement.”

Detectives used search warrants and collected evidence to substantiate the information and determined Snyder was responsible for the killings.

Details about Synder’s death were not immediately available.

It seems the witness finally came forward, maybe this led to the domestic violence incident which resulted in Snyder's death. No details were given about the subject of the argument or what type of relationship existed between Snyder and the Mcfalls if any. At least the family has some closure and their names have been cleared in connection to this crime.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back