ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is no one going to comment on how horrific her jailhouse makeup looks? Good lord, it looks like she hit every branch on the way down.
As much as I despise her and what she did, I don't like to focus on how she looks. I'm sure we all had the same thoughts about her makeup & hair, but really, it's off topic and kind of juvenile to criticize looks. I do wonder though, where she gets her makeup. Must be her lawyers, there is no make up on the commissary menu.
I knew someone who did a short stint in county for traffic violations and she told me the women would use pencils to fill in eyebrows and foil gum wrappers to make fake jewelry.

I have never read jury instructions before a trial. Seems like a lot of information will be left out if they only focus on those elements? Someone unfamiliar with the whole case and her history may think she is not ultimately responsible, just Alex. I had not doubted her ultimate conviction until I read these. I hope I am wrong and maybe I don't understand these documents.

As much as I despise her and what she did, I don't like to focus on how she looks. I'm sure we all had the same thoughts about her makeup & hair, but really, it's off topic and kind of juvenile to criticize looks. I do wonder though, where she gets her makeup. Must be her lawyers, there is no make up on the commissary menu.
I knew someone who did a short stint in county for traffic violations and she told me the women would use pencils to fill in eyebrows and foil gum wrappers to make fake jewelry.
I figured she may have had to put it on while in cuffs.

(My earlier comment was on her expression, not her grooming. She looked, to me, upset and angry.)

Alexandra Duggan (Alex)
@dugganreports
·
6h

#LoriVallow mugshot from today in Boise. She won’t be housed with others, and likely won’t be seen outside the courthouse walking in/out before and after trial on April 3. Prosecutors have also submitted their jury instructions.

View attachment 410602
Alexandra Duggan (Alex)
@dugganreports
·
6h

ASCO: #LoriVallow is being housed by herself for the safety of her & others.
Dance like nobody’s watching, Your Graciousness.

It is juvenile but a smirking mother who is on trial for conspiring to kill her children has made herself an easy mark. jmo

Very interesting And thanks for sharing. I note that EIN has finally started referring to JJ and Tylee as “children,” but Lum continues to call them “kids.” That seems disrespectful. Am I alone in thinking this? I know it’s a small matter but it has always seemed to me that those young victims deserve more dignity.

Very interesting And thanks for sharing. I note that EIN has finally started referring to JJ and Tylee as “children,” but Lum continues to call them “kids.” That seems disrespectful. Am I alone in thinking this? I know it’s a small matter but it has always seemed to me that those young victims deserve more dignity.
Maybe it's about the character limit. Kids is shorter.

If it doesn’t violate TOS, I don’t see the harm in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie