FL - Jared Bridegan, 33, father of 4, ambushed & killed, Jacksonville Beach, 16 Feb 2022 *3 arrests, 1 guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stampin’ Up released a statement.
Mario appears in court now.

Interesting statement. If it was copied directly (the official statement published in the article), they (Stampin' Up) spelled Shanna's last name "Gardenr’s". Seems odd it would be misspelled since that's the last name of Shanna's parents (owners of Stampin' Up). IMO.

Interesting statement. If it was copied directly (the official statement published in the article), they (Stampin' Up) spelled Shanna's last name "Gardenr’s". Seems odd it would be misspelled since that's the last name of Shanna's parents (owners of Stampin' Up). IMO.
Good catch. Did they ever release a statement about Jared’s murder? I’ll have to go back and look.

They left out that they were very much together at the time of the murder! Look at the "enormous amounts of love" post on So Shelli where they are pictured together supposedly honoring Jared's life after they refused to let the twins attend his funeral. I'm disgusted with Shelli's handling of the matter. The statement is trying to distance SG from the murder.

The company did not immediately respond to a request for comment. An attorney for Shanna Garnder-Fernandez has previously refused to comment on the case. An Instagram page controlled by Bridegan’s current wife, Kirsten Bridegan, did respond, with a “stories” compilation of other social media posts by people skeptical of the letter.

so this conspiracy began 11/2012..... Henry only became involved in 1/2022

"Nelson said in a news conference that when Tenon pleaded guilty, he agreed to testify against Fernandez, who investigators say was behind the months-long conspiracy to kill Bridegan that began Nov. 1, 2021, according to Fernandez’s indictment."

That is his jail number, not the case ID. The case ID will be formatted like Henry Tenon's case ID 16-2023-CF-000888-AXXX-MA. I did not find anything like that for Mario.

Oops sorry for the wrong case #. I guess he is not yet registered or whatever they call it. Strange - he had a hearing in Duval County - you would think he would be in there by now.
And thanks for taking the time to check. I shall be back in a week or so - his next hearing is in April.

They left out that they were very much together at the time of the murder! Look at the "enormous amounts of love" post on So Shelli where they are pictured together supposedly honoring Jared's life after they refused to let the twins attend his funeral. I'm disgusted with Shelli's handling of the matter. The statement is trying to distance SG from the murder.
For the record, according to the quoted media article, this is the first part of their message:
“As a Stampin’ Up! leader, we feel it’s important to communicate with you regarding a Gardner family matter.

Stampin’ Up! is aware that Mario Fernandez, Shanna Gardner’s current husband, has been arrested in conjunction with an ongoing investigation. Shanna (Shelli and Sterling’s daughter) and Mario have been separated for an extended period of time. We have no further details about the situation other than what has been reported by the media.
BBM

He is Photoshopped out of the picture, so to speak.

so this conspiracy began 11/2012..... Henry only became involved in 1/2022

"Nelson said in a news conference that when Tenon pleaded guilty, he agreed to testify against Fernandez, who investigators say was behind the months-long conspiracy to kill Bridegan that began Nov. 1, 2021, according to Fernandez’s indictment."
not a big deal @cvaldez1975 but you have a little typo that made me say, "wait, what?!?" at first:

began on 11/2012 should be began on 11/2021

All MOO...

From following the case closely, and the different personalities revealed through the msm articles, and how the case is unfolding, I have a strong feeling Shanna did some big time ultimatum BULLYING on Mario to get this deed done. It's clear she's carries herself in text book narcissist form, and try's to come across as a physical presence, and Mario was afraid of her and almost half her size. From cake decorating to hillbilly murder plot, that's dual personality.

*Justice for Jared will be bittersweet but complete.

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – The man investigators say helped orchestrate a conspiracy to kill a St. Johns County father of four in February 2022 plans to plead not guilty to the charges against him, his attorney said in a statement to News4JAX on Thursday.

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – The man investigators say helped orchestrate a conspiracy to kill a St. Johns County father of four in February 2022 plans to plead not guilty to the charges against him, his attorney said in a statement to News4JAX on Thursday.
Does that mean he has no plans in giving up Shanna??

This made me furious…bolded by me. Sure. And the records already show paper checks from him to Henry around those dates. How has it taken them this long to trace evidence for this case? Patience for justice is exhausting.

"Mr. Fernandez has been brought and transferred to Duval County and we are in the very early stages of the process. We will be filing a plea of not guilty at his arraignment. Mr. Fernandez learned along with the public at the State Attorney’s press conference that Henry Tenon was responsible for the death of Mr. Bridegan and we understand that he entered a plea of guilty at his arraignment for that crime. It is Mr. Fernandez’s intention to litigate this case in a courtroom and not in the court of public opinion and we don’t believe it’s proper to comment on pending litigation.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow