NJ NJ - Montague, Wht/Hisp/BlkFem 13-20, UP1772, rainbow jeans, poss stocky build, good teeth, Jun'80

I don’t know if Linda Geronimo has been mentioned on this thread but this UID was mentioned on her thread. I just thought I would post her link here.

Richard Francis Cottingham (born November 25, 1946) is an American serial killer and rapist who murdered at least seventeen young women and girls in New York and New Jersey between 1967 and 1980. He was nicknamed the New York Ripper, the Torso Killer and the Times Square Killer, since his crimes often targeted prostitutes and included mutilation.

Montague JD was found years prios to when she was found (June 24, 1980), perfect for Richard Cottingams murder spree.

Montague JD was found in Montague, Sussex County, New Jersey, where RF has been convicted of murdering mutilple women.

RF was nicknamed the Torso Killer. Only Montague JD Skull, arms and legs were found. They had been cut with a saw and the torso was never found.

Richard Francis Cottingham (born November 25, 1946) is an American serial killer and rapist who murdered at least seventeen young women and girls in New York and New Jersey between 1967 and 1980. He was nicknamed the New York Ripper, the Torso Killer and the Times Square Killer, since his crimes often targeted prostitutes and included mutilation.

Montague JD was found years prios to when she was found (June 24, 1980), perfect for Richard Cottingams murder spree.

Montague JD was found in Montague, Sussex County, New Jersey, where RF has been convicted of murdering mutilple women.

RF was nicknamed the Torso Killer. Only Montague JD Skull, arms and legs were found. They had been cut with a saw and the torso was never found.

JEANS:
1977 Lee released these Rainbow stitched jeans.

The Miss Lee ad seen here is from 1976

That would mean Jane Doe wouldn't have died before 1976/1977.1976 MsLee a.jpg

Where did you hear that he was convicted of murdering multiple women in Sussex County? I couldn't find that info online.

0 rule outs in NamUs
I think I mentioned this in a post farther up the chain. I reached out to NJSP about four years ago, and the contact for this UIP said they do not have enough biological evidence to make a comparison. Maybe that will change as new techniques are developed, I hope.

I think I mentioned this in a post farther up the chain. I reached out to NJSP about four years ago, and the contact for this UIP said they do not have enough biological evidence to make a comparison. Maybe that will change as new techniques are developed, I hope.

Oy, i think @othram should take a look. They use the "new techniques".

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back