Found Deceased LA - Nathan Millard, 42, GA resident on business trip in Baton Rouge, last seen leaving pub, phone found, debit card used, 23 Feb 2023

So, putting two + two together, this could be the answer to allintheroe's question. Perkins could have first dumped Millard's body at one location sometime around Feb 25-27. And then later he and/or someone else moved it to the funeral home.

And it may also explain the rug. After Millard's body was found, people were questioning why use both plastic sheeting and a rug, and also what are the chances someone would happen to have an extra rug handy. But if he went back later he may have taken the rug to assist with moving the remains.
Thank you! That makes more sense.

Not sure if you've seen his FB profile or if I can link it, but he's a terrifying looking dude.
Serious lack of respect and empathy for other human beings going on there.
Wouldn't surprise me if he did something similar before...
Yeah I doubt this is that dude’s first rodeo. You don’t just drive with a body in your trunk for 4+ days showing it off to people as it’s a regularly scheduled program unless you’ve done it before.

Mysterious phone call to Nathan Millard's family raises new questions about his death

However, search warrants seeking the phone records of several people possibly linked to the case explained that Millard's wife had two bizarre phone calls in the days after Millard's body was recovered.

One of those calls happened March 15 when Millard's wife dialed a Baton Rouge-based number that had repeatedly tried to call Millard's phone — which was found on a sidewalk in downtown — after his disappearance. She said a female voice answered and only said "yea" before quickly hanging up.

A day later, Millard's wife received a call from a blocked number. The mystery caller, believed to have been a woman, reportedly claimed that Perkins and other unnamed conspirators picked up Millard with the intent of giving him "bad drugs" and robbing him. The caller went on to allege that Perkins initially dumped the body at a different location "near a railroad track and dumpster" and then had someone help him move the remains to the lot along Scenic Highway after learning that a reward was being offered.

This is a stunner. This would line up with the idea that the caller was one of those in Perkins circle that knew about NM's location. This would also, if true, be reasoning for additional charges to be levied.

I feel so horrible for his wife & kids. Death, alone, is so sad, sudden, and final. Airing out a troubling end of life on presumed bad decisions is gut-wrenching and continues to get worse.

And know who appreciates a look at a dead body in a trunk? I can’t even imagine! IMO
Right!? Drugs or no drugs, who wants to see a dead body and even if he's on drugs, who shows people a dead body? This just is beyond anything I can wrap my head around. Often if those OD'ing get help they can survive. Sad that this man thought he needed to find something that night, then sad that he actually found it, then OD'd and those with him just left him to die and then decided to tote his body around and show it off like it was a treasure and then when it wasn't possible to hide him anymore because of the smell they tossed him out in an abandoned area and it's also very likely that someone that was shown the body and knew where it was dumped then calls only after a reward is offered.

Just a cruel and selfish world. I really wonder sometimes how people live with themselves doing some of the things they do.

So, putting two + two together, this could be the answer to allintheroe's question. Perkins could have first dumped Millard's body at one location sometime around Feb 25-27. And then later he and/or someone else moved it to the funeral home.

And it may also explain the rug. After Millard's body was found, people were questioning why use both plastic sheeting and a rug, and also what are the chances someone would happen to have an extra rug handy. But if he went back later he may have taken the rug to assist with moving the remains.
Why would he have moved it? Not like he buried it out of sight in a wooded area.

This was a pretty shocking read. The type of lifestyle these people lived is so foreign to me. How powerful must drugs be if someone with a good job and family would even want to participate for even a night. This must be so difficult for the family to make peace with, the amount of anger and grief would be so heavy.

This was a pretty shocking read. The type of lifestyle these people lived is so foreign to me. How powerful must drugs be if someone with a good job and family would even want to participate for even a night. This must be so difficult for the family to make peace with, the amount of anger and grief would be so heavy.
Absolutely!!!!!!!

Stunned twice today by information released by media.

The story keeps getting worse.

I can only hope the end is near for the family. This is so awful.
His wife wanted answers from the BRPD and she wanted the state police to be brought in too.

It may not have been the answers she wanted but at least she knows what happened.

Imagine this is the last story told of your life, to your loved ones.
Imagine this being the legacy you leave behind, and how everyone that ever knew you, remembers you.

I can't even imagine that.
This is one of the saddest threads I’ve ever read.

Shocking how drugs destroy lives and make you become unrecognizable to your loved ones and friends.

I can’t imagine his family would have thought this was how he spent his last night.

So incredibly sad.

TabbethaBarner is wanted for prostitution and failure to seek assistance. TiffanyAnnGuidry is wanted for unlawful disposal of human remains, prostitution and failure to seek assistance.
Baton Rouge police now searching for 2 suspected prostitutes in connection to Nathan Millard’s death

Every fiber in my body says Nathan did not go to Baton Rouge so he could use drugs and call girls but his actions, unless a roofie or something is involved from earlier in the evening when he was "kicked out for being drunk", conflict with normal behavior. It's as if this guy had a death wish and would die on his own terms.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back