Still Missing FL - Steven Cozzi, lawyer, Largo, 21 March 2023 *plastic surgeon arrested*

This article from Fox News Tampa said the bathroom was a communal bathroom in the same building as the law firm and the police were there on Tuesday (day he was reported missing) and they fingerprinted the bathroom. The bathroom was in close proximity to the law firm so I’m assuming this is the bathroom that everyone used in that firm.

Lois Cozzi says her family is “frantic with worry” after her son Steven Cozzi, mysteriously disappeared from work on Tuesday.

Steven is a lawyer with Blanchard Law, P.A., a law firm on Belcher Road in Largo.

Jake Blanchard, the managing partner of the firm, told WFLA’s Shannon Behnken that Steven went to the bathroom during work Tuesday and never returned. His phone, wallet, and keys were found on his desk.

After Blanchard reported Steven missing, the office lobby was shut down as a crime scene. Employees told WFLA they found blood in the bathroom Tuesday and smelled the odor of bleach.

“As a family, we are frantic with worry and numb with fear over Steven’s disappearance,” Lois said the statement. “We would like to thank the Largo Police and the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office for working diligently to try and ascertain what has happened. bbm

I worked with Jake Blanchard before he stared his own firm and I’ve known Steve since law school. You can’t look up cases in the county he was supposed to appear on Friday by the attorney’s name. However, I don’t think it had anything to do with a case. If I get any other information I’ll post it here. Talking to a mutual friend today to see if I can get any more news.

I worked with Jake Blanchard before he stared his own firm and I’ve known Steve since law school. You can’t look up cases in the county he was supposed to appear on Friday by the attorney’s name. However, I don’t think it had anything to do with a case. If I get any other information I’ll post it here. Talking to a mutual friend today to see if I can get any more news.
Welcome to WS. I know we’re happy to have your input. Thank you for reaching out. I hope you will apply for verification status as an insider. once complete, you will be allowed to post without a news link.

Welcome to WS. I know we’re happy to have your input. Thank you for reaching out. I hope you will apply for verification status as an insider. once complete, you will be allowed to post without a news link.
I just applied. Thanks.

There was an arrest for first degree murder this morning. Not sure if it’s related, but there’s a connection with the law firm. Pinellas plastic surgeon arrested for 1st-degree murder by Largo Police - IONTB

Hoping it’s not connected and thinking of his family and friends.
Oh wow! That is really odd to toss away your career?! Crime of passion? Seems like a surgeon wouldn't toss away their career for money because they can prevail or recover in that type of situation.

There was an arrest for first degree murder this morning. Not sure if it’s related, but there’s a connection with the law firm. Pinellas plastic surgeon arrested for 1st-degree murder by Largo Police - IONTB

Hoping it’s not connected and thinking of his family and friends.

"On May 2, 2019, Dr. Kosowski filed a lawsuit against many individuals associated with the Laufer Institute of Plastic Surgery. Many of the defendants, in this case, are being represented by attorney Jake C. Blanchard of the Blanchard Law, P.A. firm located at 1501 S Belcher Rd. It is the same firm where attorney Steven Cozzi was last seen on Tuesday, March 21, 2023. According to Largo Police, he is missing under suspicious circumstances."

The case is ongoing, and there was a hearing scheduled for March 21, 2023.

The same day Steve went missing. I wonder if it is related.

Tomasz Roman Kosowski arrested in relation to missing lawyer, Steven Cozzi
Tomasz Roman Kosowski arrested in relation to missing lawyer, Steven Cozzi

According to LPD, they began looking for a suspicious person and vehicle that were seen at the office building at the same time as the victim.

A search warrant was eventually obtained for Kosowski's Tarpon Springs home as a result of the inquiry. Kosowski's car was stopped on March 25, 2023, in Tarpon Springs as a result of information from the search warrant.

Snip
Law firm employees told WFLA they found blood in the office bathroom and smelled bleach. Police have not commented on that, but the bathroom was covered in fingerprint dust last week as detectives looked for clues.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back