TN - Shooting at private Christian Covenant School, Nashville, suspect dead, multiple victims, 27 Mar 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, talk about a hard day at the office, kudos to all the brave men and women!
I am seriously disturbed by this! Oh, they did they job and I have no issues with them! What madness does it take to wipe out a handful of humans just to make sure that you die?
I.. have no words!
I don’t expect you to answer this!
I’m just saying…
MOO

I choose not to watch the images, but it sounds like the Covenant School shooter chose to use a firearm that would do the most damage to her victims, including three 6-year old children. She knew what she was doing.
Call me a wuss, but I don't want to watch the video, either. It's one thing to see violence in TV programs or films, but I know it's fake and no one is actually hurt or killed. Just reading/hearing the details of yesterday's school shooting makes my blood boil and my stomach churn.

Has this person identified themselves as Transgender? Or has the media attached to them?
I have read that they Identified as he/him. That’s it.

Jmo
In English, he/him are pronouns for males, so if a female identifies with he/him, she’s not identifying as transgender, but identifying as male.

The reports are calling her transgender because she’s a woman (Audrey Elizabeth) who at least sometimes identifies as a man (he/him and Aiden). It’s definitely confusing! IMO.

Message to friend: "I am not trying to upset you or get attention."

Definitely in no way any attention-seeking behaviour here.

and now this other woman will feel guilty although it's not her fault her friend decided to carry out this crime.

On the "About" page, Hale is described as "a freelance Illustrator and Graphic Designer who creates logos for businesses." Further down on the page, Hale states that "there is a child-like part about me that loves to go run to the playground."

This sense of embracing childhood or wanting to stay in perpetually is echoed in a piece that can be found in the website's "Personal" collection of works. One of the pieces appears to be a photo from the point of view of a child, red sneakers visible in the air as if the viewer is seeing their point of view while on a swing. Above the photo is illustrated text reading "to be a kid (forever and ever)." Other works on the personal page include numerous cartoon-like drawings of animals, which Hale describes as a [passion].

Elsewhere, the site features a "Portfolio" page made up mostly of what appear to be professional commissions or pitches from Hale. Among them, however, is also an unsettling rendering of Jack Nicholson's character from the 1980 film The Shining, composed of quotes from the movie.

Further down, there is a piece featuring a drawing of Hale, alongside text stating that Hale was "on a mission to save the world."

So she made the police officers her victims, too. Dragging them into her suicide by cop deathwish.
I certainly see where you are coming from Sundog, but I personally see it differently. She made those brave officers heros while doing there jobs.
IMO MOO JMO I do not think for a second either has any remorse in taking out a child murderer.

A good number of rampage shooters or "suicide by rampage" type individuals are not mentally ill.

Rather, they simply make a willful, conscious decision to murder other people as part of a socio political manifesto, to express various forms of hate / rage, or to achieve a form of infamy.

As a result, mental health treatment, or the lack thereof, is not applicable.

I wonder what therapy/treatment would work besides starting with Anger Management?

She may have gotten what she wanted, but she’s not getting anything else now imo.

Like an offer for parole in 20 years, that's my fear. So I'm glad that worry is now gone. If she was still alive she'd become a hero to the mass shooter fanbois. She could give interviews etc...helpful to psychologists but become a martyr for others.

True. I’d just rather have seen her languishing in prison forever - might have been a deterrent for the next suicide by cop wannabe. Do the police ever use tasers? I’m not criticising them by the way, that was a seriously powerful bit of footage.

Officers are trained to shoot to kill when faced with a deadly weapon. It's way too risky.

I'm wondering if Mike Hill, the custodian, is the person outside on the corner of the property as the shooter drives in.... It looks like the person is doing some garden work. Perhaps they overheard and ran inside? Speculation on my part....

@LindsayAWatts

NEW: Nashville Chief says Audrey Hale bought 7 guns from 5 gun stores legally. Says Hale was under doctor’s care for an emotional disorder. Says parents believed she had sold the only gun she owned, but unbeknownst to them there were others

Chief says the school was targeted, but no evidence the specific victims were targeted

Chief says he doesn’t know why school was targeted and if it was for religious reasons.

Nashville Police believe the shooter had some training to be able to shoot from the second floor.

Last edited:
@LindsayAWatts

NEW: Nashville Chief says Audrey Hale bought 7 guns from 5 gun stores legally. Says Hale was under doctor’s care for an emotional disorder. Says parents believed she had sold the only gun she owned, but unbeknownst to them there were others

Chief says the school was targeted, but no evidence the specific victims were targeted

Nashville Police believe the shooter had some training to be able to shoot from the second floor.
BINGO! I I did hear that she was under rhe care of a doctor! MOO

She stated that she called Suicide Prevention and a deputy’s office and did not get much of a response.

Here is her interview.
aha
sure no one is good at prevention ..they gonna say ..they cant act until something happens

I'm wondering if Mike Hill, the custodian, is the person outside on the corner of the property as the shooter drives in.... It looks like the person is doing some garden work. Perhaps they overheard and ran inside? Speculation on my part....

Someone who knew him said that he is just the kind of person who would have ran to try and help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288