SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton *Guilty* #41

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Murdaugh Plotted Wife And Son’s Murder For Six Months To Hide Financial Crimes: Attorney​

Story by Dave Malyon • Yesterday 5:30 PM

"According to attorney Mark Tinsley, Alex Murdaugh may have plotted the murders of his wife and son for six months."

Alex Murdaugh Plotted Wife And Son’s Murder For Six Months To Hide Financial Crimes: Attorney

The interview where he says that is on YouTube. I had posted it but it got taken down.

That article doesn't explain it exactly right. Tinsley said there were photos on Maggie's Facebook of Paul drinking (the photos were removed at that time, they're not there now). During discovery, he sent requests for admission to Alex to admit or deny whether he knew about the photos. Alex denied it, which forced Tinsley to add Maggie to the suit. (So another Alex lie is why Maggie was sued.) That was in December, and is then when Tinsley thinks Alex first thought about killing Maggie.

Who knows, but possible.

The interview where he says that is on YouTube. I had posted it but it got taken down.

That article doesn't explain it exactly right. Tinsley said there were photos on Maggie's Facebook of Paul drinking (the photos were removed at that time, they're not there now). During discovery, he sent requests for admission to Alex to admit or deny whether he knew about the photos. Alex denied it, which forced Tinsley to add Maggie to the suit. (So another Alex lie is why Maggie was sued.) That was in December, and is then when Tinsley thinks Alex first thought about killing Maggie.

Who knows, but possible.
Thanks for pointing that out, Smelly Squirrel. I thought the article seemed a bit disjointed, but I appreciated what Tinsley was quoted as saying about AM's machinations aforethought, possibly. JMO

I watched the entire youtube with Tinsley. He is a wonderful attorney and seems like such a kind, moral and caring human being.

Very interesting information in there about the whys and wherefore's if anyone wants to look.

Saturday, January 21. The advance team arrives in Walterboro and has one last nice dinner out with a glass of wine before the craziness. As we talked we all had an idea but also had absolutely no idea what lay ahead. All of us on the team are the same but different now.

Agree. Contact Maggie’s sister and return them to her. That’s what needs to be done.
She could at the very least send the family copies. Really can’t believe whoever auctioned this stuff didn’t give them to the family…..I’m sure it was an over site on the family’s part.

Too bad he has to retire this year (mandatory at 72), but he will still be presiding over AM's financial trials.
It was explained after Judge Newman was recognized recently (in Ohio I think) that since he was previously slated to preside over the financial crimes, he will finish out his assignments even if the cases pass Newman's birthday. MOO

Sadly it sounds to me like she’s motivated to make money off the photos…..just my take on it.
I personally think it's rather morbid to keep the photos. That was a family's life in pictures when they were all happy and doing normal life things.

Now 3 of the 4 are gone; 2 dead and one behind bars for life. Who would want to keep those anyway? I'd make sure to reach out to Maggie's sister or Buster or heck, even helpful brother JM to see if I could get them back.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member