OK - Oaklee Snow, 2, found deceased, Cromwell, 19 Jan 2023 *arrest*

This would usually be my post about never following another missing child case again. Except it’s not, because apparently it’s what I do now! :( This poor little girl deserved so much better than this. It breaks my heart. A throw away society being created it seems.

"Roan Waters, who is the ex-boyfriend of Madison, they had departed Okfuskee County and headed to Indianapolis, Indiana. So, when we were notified, we had no information to issue an Amber Alert," said J.T. Palmer, Seminole County Sheriff’s Office.

It all started back in January. Investigators said no crime had been committed when the mother, Madison Marshall, had taken her two children across state lines.

"She is the custody mother of these children," Palmer said.

CROMWELL ― Authorities are still searching for a missing Seminol 2-year-old after her mother was arrested in North Carolina.

Officials say Oaklee Mae Snow, of Cromwell, was last seen on Feb. 9. She stands about 2 feet tall, has blonde hair and blue eyes and weighs about 40 pounds.

Authorities believe her mother, 22-year-old Madison Marshall, took Oaklee to Indianapolis on Jan. 19, along with Oaklee's 7-month-old brother, Coleton, and Marshall's boyfriend, 25-year-old Roan Waters.
Child protective service agents said Coleton had been found abandoned in Indiana and returned him to his father, Zach Snow.
Marshall was arrested in North Carolina on charges of neglect of a dependent. Oaklee has not been found despite multiple interviews between Marshall and authorities.

On March 3, police in Colorado arrested Waters for an outstanding warrant on charges of child abuse and domestic assault and battery in the presence of a minor in Oklahoma, records state.

Waters told detectives he had traveled from Oklahoma with Marshall and her two children in his blue Dodge Durango. After reaching Indianapolis, they stayed at a "trap house" so he and Marshall could use drugs, according to a probable cause affidavit.

Waters said they made the decision to abandon Coleton at an Indianapolis residence and take Oaklee with them, records state.
Waters said a family member recovered Coleton from the Indianapolis house and turned him over to the Indiana Department of Child Services, according to an affidavit.

J.T. Palmer, an investigator with the Seminole County Sheriff's Office, told K-FOR Tuesday that witnesses saw Oaklee being carried out of what he was told was a “crack house" on Feb. 9.

“They described it as she was either asleep or unconscious. She wasn’t moving,” said Palmer. “She was wrapped in a blanket.”

Snow said Marshall may have taken Oaklee to an Indiana hospital for a medical emergency, but family and friends told officials no hospital they've contacted in the state showed any record of her.
“We have no knowledge of where she's at," Palmer said. "We just know that she did not make it to the hospital that night."
Waters was unwilling to provide authorities where they could find Oaklee, records state.
Oaklee Snow

*This is such a cute kid. How could someone harm a little child to the point of disappearance? It makes me sad. And really disgusted to tell the truth.

MAR 29, 2023
Waters told detectives he had traveled from Oklahoma with Marshall and her two children in his blue Dodge Durango. After reaching Indianapolis, they stayed at a "trap house" so he and Marshall could use drugs, according to a probable cause affidavit.

Waters said they made the decision to abandon Coleton at an Indianapolis residence and take Oaklee with them, records show.

Marshall allegedly said Oaklee was hurt and needed to go to a hospital, which is where she claimed she was taking her.

However, that doesn’t appear to be the case.

“We have no knowledge of where she’s at, we just know that she did not make it to the hospital that night,” said Palmer.

“No hospitals had any record of Oaklee ever being turned in,” added April Kelley, a close family friend.

Unfortunately I think Oaklee is deceased.

Why didn't she just take Oaklee to hospital?

It's very strange that the mother left a 7 month old baby behind IMO.

Maybe Oaklee was already deceased and she was removing her from the scene to dispose of her body?

Terrible outcome and very poor parenting to not seek medical assistance.

MAR 29, 2023

Waters said they made the decision to abandon Coleton at an Indianapolis residence and take Oaklee with them, records show.

Marshall allegedly said Oaklee was hurt and needed to go to a hospital, which is where she claimed she was taking her.

However, that doesn’t appear to be the case.

“We have no knowledge of where she’s at, we just know that she did not make it to the hospital that night,” said Palmer.

“No hospitals had any record of Oaklee ever being turned in,” added April Kelley, a close family friend.
I was going to say these people are inhuman, but actually nearly every non-human mammal has a natural urge to protect their young. These people are evil.

Edit: Allegedly, IMO JMO MOO

Unfortunately I think Oaklee is deceased.

Why didn't she just take Oaklee to hospital?

It's very strange that the mother left a 7 month old baby behind IMO.

Maybe Oaklee was already deceased and she was removing her from the scene to dispose of her body?

Terrible outcome and very poor parenting to not seek medical assistance.
Maybe to trade her for drugs.
It certainly seems something catastrophic happened to her in the trap house.

Did she have a cleft palate?

I think this is probably what you are seeing (from the article just posted by rainwaterstill) :mad:

Nov. 7 – The District Court in Okfuskee County, Oklahoma, files for a warrant of arrest for Roan Waters on charges of child abuse. Police there allege that Roan Waters, the mother's boyfriend, struck Oaklee Snow in the face, causing her to have trauma to her mouth and lips.

I think this is probably what you are seeing (from the article just posted by rainwaterstill) :mad:

Nov. 7 – The District Court in Okfuskee County, Oklahoma, files for a warrant of arrest for Roan Waters on charges of child abuse. Police there allege that Roan Waters, the mother's boyfriend, struck Oaklee Snow in the face, causing her to have trauma to her mouth and lips.

And this mother was still staying with him ??
Smdh.
M00.

How was this person allowed to be near Oakley after this incident?

Both of these people need to be in jail for a long time . May they never have more children jmoo

APR 11, 2023
[...]

"This fund is for when they find Oaklee. Of course, we don’t know the outcome of how we’ll find Oaklee. But we’ll either have to travel to get her, or we’re going to have her brought home. That’s what this is for," Kelley said.

[...]

"The latest we know is, sometime this week is when we’re supposed to get more information. Now, that’s not guaranteed, but that’s what we were last told, so that’s what we’re holding on to," Kelley said.

[...]

Kelley is expecting an update from the Federal Bureau of Investigation later this week. ...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back