Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) - #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip: Quoted post was modsnipped> ... Almost everything in this case can be interpreted many different ways. The strike force has shared some “theories” but they haven’t shared any evidence for these, nor have they stated they don’t believe FMs version of events. Personally l would be more concerned if fm, fd and fgms stories all lined up exactly!
JMO - Much published that is open to interpretation in this link:
Where’s William: twists and turns as a nation seeks answers
"She had been on the deck with her mother, where William was playing with dice and crayons, before he got bored and raced away into the large garden around the corner of the house, pretending to be a tiger".

BBM - “Mallett says the sole focus now should be on William, “a little boy who’s vanished and is probably deceased”.

..... whether she is referring to the case becoming Political or not, focussing on William, in my opinion, is at the heart of discussions on how William could have disappeared ... almost 'under the nose' of his Foster Mother (Apparently, nobody who was supervising his activities was asleep).

..... whether she is referring to the case becoming Political or not, focussing on William, in my opinion, is at the heart of discussions on how William could have disappeared ... almost 'under the nose' of his Foster Mother (Apparently, nobody who was supervising his activities was asleep).

Let's not forget that William disappeared 'under the nose' of three people.

The other two being ....
A forthright young one who was playing with him, loved William very much, and was given at least two opportunities (that we know of) to speak to police when no-one else was near. Possibly even more opportunities, as there is no mention of anyone else (other than police) being present when her official statement was given.

And an older one who was an upstanding member of her community, well articulated for much of her life (seemingly), and expressed doubts about the strange/eccentric person who lived across the street. And, again, no mention of anyone else being present when she gave her official statement to the police.

William's disappearance rocked their whole world. imo

Last edited:
The inquest ended when it did due to covid. And the new POI was GO. Link

(Yes, I spend a long time looking for the proverbial links. It is not particularly enjoyable, but the more you do it, the better you get at it.)
my apologies, perhaps I should’ve said ‘ when the inquest came to a rather abrupt halt due to Covid’ this was said :

New leads​

Counsel assisting Gerard Craddock SC said that the inquest had already uncovered new leads.

“As a consequence of the evidence called here, there has been a witness who we had no idea about who has come forward and is speaking to police,” Mr Craddock said.

as per this article ( and others) : Inquest into missing toddler William Tyrrell halted abruptly

and imo, it wasn’t GO as he was know about prior to the inquest.

and thanks also for all the Links you provide, proverbial or otherwise, i for one am very appreciative of your efforts.

Last edited:
Let's not forget that William disappeared 'under the nose' of three people.

The other two being ....
A forthright young one who was playing with him, loved William very much, and was given at least two opportunities (that we know of) to speak to police when no-one else was near. Possibly even more opportunities, as there is no mention of anyone else (other than police) being present when her official statement was given.

And an older one who was an upstanding member of her community, well articulated for much of her life (seemingly), and expressed doubts about the strange/eccentric person who lived across the street. And, again, no mention of anyone else being present when she gave her official statement to the police.

William's disappearance rocked their whole world. imo
If little L was "vaccinated" by her parents/mother (FC/FFC), then it may not have been entirely the truth, even if she was alone with the questioners. She may have had fear enough to say the wrong things. which she wasn't allowed to say.

my apologies, perhaps I should’ve said ‘ when the inquest came to a rather abrupt halt due to Covid’ this was said :

New leads​

Counsel assisting Gerard Craddock SC said that the inquest had already uncovered new leads.

“As a consequence of the evidence called here, there has been a witness who we had no idea about who has come forward and is speaking to police,” Mr Craddock said.

as per this article ( and others) : Inquest into missing toddler William Tyrrell halted abruptly

and imo, it wasn’t GO as he was know about prior to the inquest.

and thanks also for all the Links you provide, proverbial or otherwise, i for one am very appreciative of your efforts.

Thanks for the link. :)

I think the new witness was 'Steve'. He is the one who later went on (pixelated, with a fake name) 7News Investigates. Then the episodes were pulled. Probably at the instruction of the Coroner. imo

Here are a couple of posts about that show. It was done in two parts, and stormbird put together some excellent notes about both episodes.

Part One ...
"Next week: an accusation against FA by someone who visited him in jail at the request of police. As Blues Clues (in post 238) suggested, this might be the protected witness who appeared at the inquest in March 2020?"
Thread 57, post 241

Part Two ...
Thread 57, post 301

sleepinoz later posted all that is left on the internet of that show.
Thread 71, post 499

ETA: Just an edit about Blues Clues post 238 (mentioned above) ... I think the post is now post 248. The post numbers are a bit screwed up now, when I look back. Might be due to post deletions and additions of mod notes at the beginning, perhaps.

Last edited:
If little L was "vaccinated" by her parents/mother (FC/FFC), then it may not have been entirely the truth, even if she was alone with the questioners. She may have had fear enough to say the wrong things. which she wasn't allowed to say.

I think maybe you mean indoctrinated, not vaccinated.
Sister doesn't (and didn't) seem like she would be backward in coming forward.

She used to ask people if they had seen William. link

I don't think she knew what happened to William, and (again) in the links I posted from stormbird's posts just above, it is mentioned that she was the last person to see William.

I don't think she knew what happened to William, and (again) in the links I posted from stormbird's posts just above, it is mentioned that she was the last person to see William.
In Ger there is it like slang, when saying, somebody got "vaccinated", when actually indoctrinated. ;) But thank you!

Thanks for the link. :)

I think the new witness was 'Steve'. He is the one who later went on (pixelated, with a fake name) 7News Investigates. Then the episodes were pulled. Probably at the instruction of the Coroner. imo

Here are a couple of posts about that show. It was done in two parts, and stormbird put together some excellent notes about both episodes.

Part One ...
"Next week: an accusation against FA by someone who visited him in jail at the request of police. As Blues Clues (in post 238) suggested, this might be the protected witness who appeared at the inquest in March 2020?"
Thread 57, post 241

Part Two ...
Thread 57, post 301

sleepinoz later posted all that is left on the internet of that show.
Thread 71, post 499

ETA: Just an edit about Blues Clues post 238 (mentioned above) ... I think the post is now post 248. The post numbers are a bit screwed up now, when I look back. Might be due to post deletions and additions of mod notes at the beginning, perhaps.
imo, anything is possible, although I didn’t feel at the time of those comments that this ‘new & previously unheard of witness’ was ‘Steve’.
I’m pretty sure the Investigating team would’ve had a very clear idea of everyone who visited FA in jail so ‘Steve‘ would’ve been known to them. ( I do agree with Blue Clues that he could’ve possibly been one of the people who appearEd in a ‘closed environment’ at the Inquest, but I’m not convinced of his value)

all the above is just my own personal thoughts; I find it valuable & enjoy conversation where people come together and swap their ideas, thoughts etc.

“she was the last person to see William.”

I find this statement interesting for a number of reasons. If Ws sister was in fact the last person to see W before he disappeared that indicates to me that the 2 adults were not outside on the deck at that time as they claim to have been.

Ws sister tells police that when W disappeared she was on the back deck drawing while Ffc and fgm who were also on the back deck sat on a chair each.

How can it be that L was the last person to see W when all 3 people present at the home were apparently outside on the back deck together when W vanished?

There isn’t even any circumstantial evidence. Being present at the home when he went missing in isn’t evidence. That could apply to anyone present in the street at the time. Perceived discrepancies in her story is not evidence.
Perhaps you have forgotten about the proof of life photos and the 2hr time discrepancy.

Then there’s the graze/cut/scratch to the Ffc hand.

There’s also cctv footage as well as phone tower records.

And the infamous drive in the fgm car.
Just to name a few.

Narrowing the discrepancies down to existing only in the fp story simply isn’t right.
When I look at Ws case as a whole and not just parts “I” want to believe or disbelieve what stands out to me are the odds. What are the odds that all the discrepancies in Ws case are purely coincidental. Purely “by chance” the fps statements/versions vary from one to the other to the other. Purely “by chance” the Ffc hurts her hand that morning. Purely “by chance” the digital photos of W were 2hrs out. Purely “by chance” the fp decided to go to fgm a day earlier. That’s a lot of questionable “by chances” by my book. 1 or 2 coincidences, very few discrepancies… maybe… I won’t ignore or simply excuse ALL the red flags . And there are many that have evaded “so for as we know”, further questioning.

Last edited:
CCTV footage??

What does the CCTV Footage show??? And what are the discrepancies??
The cctv footage from the Kendall Tennis club shows the mfc car drive past at 8:40/8:49am that morning. Cell tower records indicate the mfc being in the Kendall area around 9:30am that morning. Time is the discrepancy being that in the fps statements as to the physical evidence

Certainly enough to cause reasonable doubt in a lot of people’s minds
All the “reasonable doubt” in the world means nothing unless there are charges that go to trial…..

And let’s not forget that NSWCC offered to put it in a way not related to the Foster Mother… we haven’t heard if FF was offered the same ??.

Ms Callan then told her: 'They can handle it in a way that does not connect you'.

Sometimes I do wonder if that is what is happening now??? With absolutely no updates on William’s Case …. Absolutely nothing about the Resumption of the Inquest by the Coroner, not even to deliver ”Findings” ….. Are they giving time and distance from the case??
All IMO

The cctv footage from the Kendall Tennis club shows the mfc car drive past at 8:40/8:49am that morning. Cell tower records indicate the mfc being in the Kendall area around 9:30am that morning. Time is the discrepancy being that in the fps statements as to the physical evidence
Oh yes… I was hoping there was some new CCTV Footage that we didn’t know about …. :)

Last edited:
I would really like to know what the CCTV footage from Kew showed…..But just my opinion ….

Perhaps you have forgotten about the proof of life photos and the 2hr time discrepancy.

Then there’s the graze/cut/scratch to the Ffc hand.

There’s also cctv footage as well as phone tower records.

And the infamous drive in the fgm car.
Just to name a few.

Narrowing the discrepancies down to existing only in the fp story simply isn’t right.
When I look at Ws case as a whole and not just parts “I” want to believe or disbelieve what stands out to me are the odds. What are the odds that all the discrepancies in Ws case are purely coincidental. Purely “by chance” the fps statements/versions vary from one to the other to the other. Purely “by chance” the Ffc hurts her hand that morning. Purely “by chance” the digital photos of W were 2hrs out. Purely “by chance” the fp decided to go to fgm a day earlier. That’s a lot of questionable “by chances” by my book. 1 or 2 coincidences, very few discrepancies… maybe… I won’t ignore or simply excuse ALL the red flags . And there are many that have evaded “so for as we know”, further questioning.

I think any defence lawyer would have a field day in a court of law if anyone tried to present a case based on these things as circumstantial evidence. I can't imagine any prosecutor trying to do that. There has been a reasonable explanation for everything, and what is needed is proof beyond a reasonable doubt.

And if these things are circumstantial evidence, then we could likely line up other POIs as having as much circumstantial evidence against them. imo

I think any defence lawyer would have a field day in a court of law if anyone tried to present a case based on these things as circumstantial evidence. I can't imagine any prosecutor trying to do that. There has been a reasonable explanation for everything, and what is needed is proof beyond a reasonable doubt.
Absolutely agree!!!

One role of the NSWCC is to determine if there is enough evidence to proceed to trial … which they obviously do not have in this case …..hence the hearings of FM and FF …

IMO

All the “reasonable doubt” in the world means nothing unless there are charges that go to trial…..

And let’s not forget that NSWCC offered to put it in a way not related to the Foster Mother… we haven’t heard if FF was offered the same ??.

Ms Callan then told her: 'They can handle it in a way that does not connect you'.

Sometimes I do wonder if that is what is happening now??? With absolutely no updates on William’s Case …. Absolutely nothing about the Resumption of the Inquest by the Coroner, not even to deliver ”Findings” ….. Are they giving time and distance from the case??
All IMO
It wouldn’t surprise me Slouth. Nothing in this case does.

What!!! How does that work exactly? If for example there’s no “body” to find and only a confession, then what? How do they then go about not connecting Ffc to finding out where WT is and what happened to him?

And if these things are circumstantial evidence, then we could likely line up other POIs as having as much circumstantial evidence against them. imo
However, none of them have any tangible evidence related to William either… (as far as we know, by Police) …

Similarly, the Foster Parents…

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members