OK - Ivy Webster, 14 and Brittney Brewer, 16, among 7 murdered by Jesse McFadden, Henryetta, 1 May 2023

According to this article, Jesse McFadden texted the victim of the earlier, solicitation case, stating that this was her fault for continuing that fight for justice. I pray for that girl, because, even though it’s not true, she will likely carry the guilt of this.

MOO

The bodies were found “not in the residence, but just on the property,” Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation spokesperson Gerald Davidson said Monday.
A convicted sex offender was due in court the same day 7 bodies were found at his Oklahoma home | CNN

what the he77 happened out there?

Sheriff's deputies went to the scene twice. The first time, they did not make contact with anyone, but on their second visit they discovered evidence that led them to the bodies, Davidson said.
Seven bodies, including two missing teens, found in Oklahoma town

I am curious when the first LE visit took place in the timeline of events and what evidence was present during the second visit that was not, well, evident, during the first visit. How long between visits?

Has there been any report stating Jesse McFadden killed them and committed suicide? All I've seen is LE saying it's a homicide investigation. Could this have been a drug deal gone wrong and another perp killed them all or something along those lines? I'm not excusing the guys history, he's a bad guy and most likely did it but the way the articles read, I'm not sure what's going on here. I guess will get clarification either way today.

Based on reports that he texted a past victims of his telling her that something bad was about to happen, I would say there’s no evidence to suggest it was somebody from outside.

Moo

In the alleged messages, Jesse says, “I did exactly what I promised I would do when I got out I got a marketing job making great money and was being advanced been there 2 years now and made a great life like I promised I would do with you.”

“Now it’s all gone,” he continued.

“I told you I wouldn’t go back,” he texted.

“This is all on you for continuing this,” he finished.

Those texts were allegedly sent to the soliciting victim Sunday night, the night before he was supposed to stand trial in that case, and the night before the bodies were found.

Those are the text he sent the victim he was sexting in 2017 from prison. Why in the heck was he released......

Here is one of the many things I don’t understand about these types of cases.

Why couldn’t Jesse just have killed himself rather than kill his whole family and friends of the family?

What good did it do to hurt those people when he was the one that didn’t want to go back to jail? They could’ve gone on to live their lives without him. MOO

Prayers for all involved.

FOX23 got in contact with the victim in the soliciting case, who told us that Jesse was texting her Sunday night.

In the alleged messages, Jesse says, “I did exactly what I promised I would do when I got out I got a marketing job making great money and was being advanced been there 2 years now and made a great life like I promised I would do with you.”

Those texts were allegedly sent to the soliciting victim Sunday night, the night before he was supposed to stand trial in that case, and the night before the bodies were found.
Victim in soliciting case says McFadden texted her night before 7 bodies were found

I guess TODs and cell phone records will substantiate if the above texts came from Jesse or not but I have no reason to doubt the solicitation victim.

I just don't get it. What a selfish selfish perp. If his mindset was "I'm not going back" why did he not run? If he planned to commit suicide, why take out Holly, her children, and agree to a sleepover that would involve two additional victims? What on earth was this freak thinking? Did someone else kill all seven people? It sure doesn't seem likely to me but I cannot for the life of me figure out what Brewers and Webster were doing there if this was some planned murder suicide. two more victims means two more people to take out before leaving in such a cowardly way. Just why?

Here is one of the many things I don’t understand about these types of cases.

Why couldn’t Jesse just have killed himself rather than kill his whole family and friends of the family?

What good did it do to hurt those people when he was the one that didn’t want to go back to jail? They could’ve gone on to live their lives without him. MOO

Prayers for all involved.
What I don't understand on this one was he was in prison sentenced to 20 yrs. Released after 17yrs, yet the offense of sexting a minor was done while he was still in prison. Why was he released at all???? Our justice system failed these 6 innocent people.

Those are the text he sent the victim he was sexting in 2017 from prison. Why in the heck was he released......
Nail on the head!

Interview on Banfield with Brittany's mom. Brother was last to see her on Saturday afternoon, was swimming at a lake (why she was wearing swimsuit), McFadden picked her up and said he would take her home.

FOX23 got in contact with the victim in the soliciting case, who told us that Jesse was texting her Sunday night.

Victim in soliciting case says McFadden texted her night before 7 bodies were found

I guess TODs and cell phone records will substantiate if the above texts came from Jesse or not but I have no reason to doubt the solicitation victim.

I just don't get it. What a selfish selfish perp. If his mindset was "I'm not going back" why did he not run? If he planned to commit suicide, why take out Holly, her children, and agree to a sleepover that would involve two additional victims? What on earth was this freak thinking? Did someone else kill all seven people? It sure doesn't seem likely to me but I cannot for the life of me figure out what Brewers and Webster were doing there if this was some planned murder suicide. two more victims means two more people to take out before leaving in such a cowardly way. Just why?
Maybe he wanted to be remembered. If he kills himself, who would have really cared? In his mind probably no-one.

Maybe he wanted to be remembered. If he kills himself, who would have really cared? In his mind probably no-one.
I am worried his sick cravings told him to have one last "party" at which additional teen girls were a plus and no worries about being caught or prosecuted because - hey nobody's getting out of this alive. I pray the victims were dispatched quickly and didn't suffer :( but I suspect we will discover that is not the case.

Just so flippin senseless and wrong.

MOO, but this appears to be a case involving a person with serious MH issues, a long criminal history, and access to guns. Clearly a toxic combination that rarely, if ever, ends well.

Several general questions about this situation:

- Why was he released from prison, and who considered him fit to be released?
- Was he examined by a MH professional before being released? If so, who was this person?
- How could he completely hide his criminal background and prison time from a person he married?
- None of his family or friends ever brought up or mentioned his criminal history?
- With his criminal background, how/why was he allowed access to guns?

Moo..the media was using a drone and working with police. The bodies may of been visible to the drone. So maybe that was why medical examiner was there with police waiting for search warrant on police second visit to property. Moo

Four of the seven people found dead at the home of a convicted rapist in Oklahoma have now been identified by a relative.

Janette Mayo, 59, said the Okmulgee County Sheriff’s Office notified her on Monday about the deaths of her daughter Holly Guess, 35, and her grandchildren, Rylee Elizabeth Allen, 17, Michael James Mayo, 15, and Tiffany Dore Guess, 13.
Five teens and wife of convicted rapist identified among 7 found dead in Oklahoma

Is it because the perp victim blames? And the new potential gf/bf believes them?
Sometimes. We have a cultural predisposition to believe that "false allegations" are common, which they aren't, and these perps tend to be charming, or else they could never get away with all the horrible things they do. Definitely some of these scumbags are able to turn their current partner against "the crazy ex" and make it seem like she was just trying to ruin his life out of spite or get ahold of his money or whatever. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned dates back to 1697! We've been programmed to believe women and children are vindictive liars, always going after poor, innocent men.

We also have to remember, not everybody is a websleuth! I googled the heck out of my current husband, and checked his criminal record, all the things, especially because I have little ones. But I've had acquaintances not react well to that: "Wow, calm down there bunny-boiler, you did what? Little bit psycho there."

It's because of my sleuthing, I found out there was a child sex offender two blocks away in my affluent former neighborhood. I watched my kids like a hawk! But the dude's wife? Apparently did not care one bit or somehow didn't know even though the offenses (getting two teenagers drunk and molesting them) happened while they were married. He died of cancer about a year and half later, and the wife wrote an absolutely glowing obituary about him and his "valiant battle against cancer."

I also had a friend get engaged to a guy who had another fiance! His whole family and circle of friends knew this was going on and felt like it was a perfectly fine way for this guy to carry on his affairs. They all lied to both women and covered for him!

So sadly, some people are just ignorant, and others have extremely questionable values. We don't know what the case was with Holly, but it resulted in her and her family being victims of the most horrific outcome that could happen.

Because guys like this see people as their property to do whatever they wish to. Like the Haight Family father. They're also full of grievance, blaming everyone else for their problems. Like this victim! It's not his fault he assaulted the victim, it's the victim's fault for not letting him get away with it. It's the most entitled mentality out there: See what you made me do?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back