Haleigh Cummings general discussion

Hi all, I haven’t visited this thread in a minute, I happened upon it last night and ended up on Facebook creeping. Hank Croslin Sr has passed away last week. There is a go fund me link on Tommy’s page (a few posts down). I read back from his release and I really hope he can get his life in order, unlike someone else he seems to be on the right path.

I do hope we can get a resolve and find her remains.

HaLeigh Cummings Photo via FDLE)
HaLeigh Cummings

• Missing Since: 2/10/2009
  • Missing From: Satsuma
  • Age Missing: 5
  • Age Now: 19
  • Sex: Female
  • Race: White
Haleigh was last known to be sleeping at her home in the area of Hermit's Cove in Satsuma. She was reported missing by her then-babysitter Misty Croslin, launching a manhunt and garnering national media attention. Since then, Croslin has been serving time for trafficking illicit drugs and is set to be released from prison in 2031.

Haleigh's disappearance is considered a homicide case that remains unsolved. Deputies said the child has never been found.
I wondered why they didn't list Adji Desir as missing in your linked article. Maybe he doesn't have an active amber alert. He had disappeared a month before Haleigh.

Age progression photo from National Center for Missing and Exploited Children shows HaLeigh Cummings on the left at age 5. On the right, what she's believed to look like at age 16.

An age progression photo shows what HaLeigh would look like if she was 15. She would be 19 now.

LISTEN: “Into Thin Air” Episode 1: HaLeigh is gone | Episode 2: Where is HaLeigh? | Episode 3: What happened to HaLeigh? | Episode 4: The trail runs cold

so, every now and then, I check the revolving door of PCSO, to see who's taking up residence. The only familiar name was RC. Then I got curious about other characters and found they have remained under the radar. Despite no recent arrests, NayNay has one of the longest rap sheets I've ever seen! So then I wanted to check out WBG, remembering MC and NayNay hanging out with him. I could not remember his last name so googled "white boy greg" - and lo and behold an "exclusive Art Harris" interview with him. It's only 4 minutes, I watched it twice due to a couple of interesting remarks by WBG. As I recall, discussion of Art Harris Investigations was okay with WS.

Last edited:
so, every now and then, I check the revolving door of PCSO, to see who's taking up residence. The only familiar name was RC. Then I got curious about other characters and found they have remained under the radar. Despite no recent arrests, NayNay has one of the longest rap sheets I've ever seen! So then I wanted to check out WBG, remembering MC and NayNay hanging out with him. I could not remember his last name so googled "white boy greg" - and lo and behold an "exclusive Art Harris" interview with him. It's only 4 minutes, I watched it twice due to a couple of interesting remarks by WBG. As I recall, discussion of Art Harris Investigations was okay with WS.
Lol I use to be a big fan of Art Harris during the Haleigh Cummings case.

All I can say is, thank goodness for closed caption (cc)!

Corky Bell's restaurant has taken down the "Pray for Haleigh" on their sign. It had been there since she went missing.
I would say a prayer for her every time I passed by, which was many times a week. I suppose that the way Ronald has conducted himself after prison made some folks realize that, if nothing else, he was an accomplice after the fact. SMDH

Imo, unless Misty starts talking, we will probably never know what happened
I still think Misty was giving the kids drugs to go to sleep so she could do whatever. I think she OD'D her and then called her brother or the cousin to "fix it", cause she knew Ron would kill her. Ron would have been in trouble too, had it come out for leaving the kids with her and she was underage and he was having sex with her. So all in all, they both are too blame. I do think she was tossed off the dock at the river that Tommy took them too. Maybe God willing some day some part of her will surface , we can only pray.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back