GUILTY ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #75

Status
Not open for further replies.
weird snippets from the MP, IP & Nate Eaton interview

MP: 'My mom later passed away when I was 9. Lori was the one that called and told me the news. She said, “Your mom’s in a coma and she’s probably not going to make it.” I remember that phone call and I’ve always loved and trusted. Lori. She’s always been somebody that has so much unconditional love and no judgment, no drama, and I admire her so much. I don’t think I would have wanted to have that phone call by anybody else to have to give me that news.

Imagine thinking it's appropriate to telephone a 9 year old and relay this information rather than letting somebody do it in person.
The mind boggles at the ' always a great mom' narrative built around Lori.

ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

Statement from parents of Tammy Daybell:

We share this victory with the Vallow-Woodcock family and their precious JJ and Tylee.
Thank you to the many prayers sent from people all around the world, we feel them and they lift us up.”

- Ron and Phyllis Douglas and family
RSBM
In this case we see both poles of humanity - in the Douglases, the Vallows and the Woodcocks we see courage, dignity and integrity. Whereas in (some of) the Coxes and Daybells we see the polar opposite traits of greed, cruelty, lust, hate, self-love, etc. I sincerely hope that the exposure of these truly horrible crimes will do some good by teaching people valuable lessons about how to live their lives.

According to Lori's uncle, Lori's mother speaks to her every week. Lori is still delusional, so they talk about superficial things like hair instead about the case. ETA: Perhaps Lori was asked by her attorneys no to talk about it before the trial.

Last edited:
I hate to think about how Tylee was actually killed. Poor little JJ could have easily been murdered in a less horrific manner, why didn't they just give him a drug overdose? There was absolutely no need to kill him in such a painful fashion. But no, I wouldn't be surprised if they actually enjoyed watching him fight and suffer. So I can't help thinking that Tylee didn't have an easy death either. Especially as she had probably often annoyed her killers by being feisty and outspoken. I don't like to think about it, and I really don't want to know.

I hate to think about how Tylee was actually killed. Poor little JJ could have easily been murdered in a less horrific manner, why didn't they just give him a drug overdose? There was absolutely no need to kill him in such a painful fashion. But no, I wouldn't be surprised if they actually enjoyed watching him fight and suffer. So I can't help thinking that Tylee didn't have an easy death either. Especially as she had probably often annoyed her killers by being feisty and outspoken. I don't like to think about it, and I really don't want to know.
Since Alex visited Lori's apartment in the middle of the night on the night Tylee was killed, IMO it's likely that Tylee was asleep when she was attacked and was asphyxiated by Alex with Lori's help. It had to be relatively quick not to wake up JJ (unless he slept in Alex's apartment that night, which Tylee would find weird) or alert Lori's neighbors. It's possible that both children were drugged prior to being murdered. The perps likely avoided having to clean up a bloody scene. IMO all three victims died in a similar way.

and alleged to be a untreated schizophrenic ( In that Wilcox affidavit from the Cope's custody battle. (Iirc Wilcox was a primary president - incidentally like LV had been in Hawaii)

IDK if it's true or not. These things are like the claimed Al Cox brain injury. Unless it's a confirmed diagnosis & we can see that, I'm not setting great store by it.... but.... if it is true, perhaps it shows again the dangers of stigmatising mental health problems and treatment avoidance?

ETA As part of the sentencing report process, LV gets the opportunity to talk about her family background and how she was raised but I doubt she's the kind of perp who wants to lay it all out in the hope of some mitigation being, as she is, in the top 5% of the population ;)
What happens if she is still delusional for the sentencing interviews and doesn't claim she had been brainwashed by Chad, lured into a cult, or that she had any bad influences or traumas within her family? IMO she's not going to admit to having mental health issues. Is there anything she can say about herself that she thinks could be considered a mitigating factor for sentencing? Perhaps painting a picture of an abused wife?

Since Alex visited Lori's apartment in the middle of the night on the night Tylee was killed, IMO it's likely that Tylee was asleep when she was attacked and was asphyxiated by Alex with Lori's help. It had to be relatively quick not to wake up JJ (unless he slept in Alex's apartment that night, which Tylee would find weird) or alert Lori's neighbors. It's possible that both children were drugged prior to being murdered. The perps likely avoided having to clean up a bloody scene. IMO all three victims died in a similar way.
As much as I would like for both the children have been insensible and unaware, the tox screen doesn't necessarily support them being drugged. I don't recall them finding anything unusual in Tylee's tests. JJ possibly had GHB, but they did say that that could have come from the body after death, so it wasn't conclusive. Alcohol, also, but the body also produces that postmortem. The blood ferments, essentially. Tammy had pretty extensive toxicology done. I don't recall them finding anything. If anyone remembers anything different, then please, correct me.

MOO

This poor girl (who should go to prison if she is shown guilty of crime such as conspiracy for murder) was probably the most deeply brainwashed her whole life. It sounds like from at least the Cox side of the family, her story was always told by others to meet their own needs.

Not an excuse, but it appears to me she has been treated horribly her whole life.

It is even possible her mother was murdered by some of the same people that used her.

MOO

agree with every thought here.
I always felt Stacey's death was a conspiracy,

Her Uncle Rex said that Lori's mom Janis visits Lori once a week, so probably her. MOO
I don't think that is correct - Janis has not visited but TALKS TO LVD once a week. At least, according to the interview I heard several times.

I believe if her mother were dressing her she would have looked more fashionable! That was supposedly a big deal in their family (appearances).

I believe it is more likely that those clothes Lori wore came from the attorneys - it has been said that attorneys keep clothes closets for their incarcerated clients. Several reporters stated the clothing looked to big for her.

I agree. I think asphyxiation is probably the most likely cause of death for Tylee as well. LE had to have been absolutely all over those apartments with a fine-tooth comb, and for them not to find any trace evidence of blood or DNA except for those traces on CD's tools, I don't think it could have been a bloody death. And Tylee would have fought, which makes me think it had to be more than one person (just like I think Tammy died at the hands of more than one person).

Several reporters stated the clothing looked to big for her.
That's a psychological trick to try to make the accused look very small and helpless. Vulnerable. Easily influenced.

Yes the inmates will hate her.

I want to point out that most female inmates are mothers. Some inmates give birth and have to give the baby to relatives until they get out. Point is, women inmates are miserable being separated from their children and would give anything to be with their children. Imagine how they feel looking at Lori, this vain woman who just "threw her kids away."

Inmate's children are often the only bright spot in their lives. They put their photos up and can't wait for visitation with them, having video calls with them, getting cards/drawings/letters from them, and they enjoy bragging about their milestones, etc... Their children motivate them to turn their lives around and not come back to prison. Hard core tough ladies will melt when they talk about their kids.

The ladies will be talking about their kids right in front of Lori, and over and over Lori will be confronted as to WHY didn't she protect her own children? WHY did she turn on them?
There will be many names she will be called, none pleasant.

She will endure verbal harassment, not just physical. Sometimes verbal/emotional harassment is worse.

They know what Lori did, and the staff also know. Staff can make her time much more difficult.

There are many passive/aggressive ways staff react towards inmates who they can't stand.

2 Cents
If all of that is true, no one deserves it more than Lori and Leticia Stauch in Colorado.

I agree. I think asphyxiation is probably the most likely cause of death for Tylee as well. LE had to have been absolutely all over those apartments with a fine-tooth comb, and for them not to find any trace evidence of blood or DNA except for those traces on CD's tools, I don't think it could have been a bloody death. And Tylee would have fought, which makes me think it had to be more than one person (just like I think Tammy died at the hands of more than one person).

That's a psychological trick to try to make the accused look very small and helpless. Vulnerable. Easily influenced.
When posters say they believe the children were asphyxiated, that might be the case but it wasn’t to be fast or kind. Lori is hateful and enjoys murder. What they did to JJ is heinous. The prosecutor said there’s no way of knowing how long he suffered as he fought to live.
And they enjoyed beating and cutting up Tylee. I am convinced Lori had a big part it that. I believe she fought also. But the pain from being stabbed and having her pelvis cut into May have made her give up. I think Lori looked into their eyes while they were dying because she believed she was killing devils and not her children.

MP: 'My mom later passed away when I was 9. Lori was the one that called and told me the news. She said, “Your mom’s in a coma and she’s probably not going to make it.” I remember that phone call and I’ve always loved and trusted. Lori. She’s always been somebody that has so much unconditional love and no judgment, no drama, and I admire her so much. I don’t think I would have wanted to have that phone call by anybody else to have to give me that news.

Imagine thinking it's appropriate to telephone a 9 year old and relay this information rather than letting somebody do it in person.

ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION
Lori likely pulled the plug herself, seeing how she enjoyed killing even before Chad.
MP, wake up!
I hope MP goes to jail because otherwise she may try to imitate Lori’s life.

With Tylee being a big girl, her body would have been very hard to transport without someone noticing. CD made a big deal out of telling Tammy that he shot a raccoon, started a fire, etc. Perhaps Tylee was shot in the barn, dismembered and then disposed of. I wouldn't doubt that AC brought her there with some stupid excuse with Tylee not knowing that CD even lived there. All speculation on my part, of course, but it's quite possible.

Xx
I really xant

Really can't wait until she gets to the "big house", and I probably wish it were a different state.
Whatever.
When the gavel comes down in AZ and Lori is sentenced to prison (again!), will she go back to Idaho to serve her original sentence or stay in AZ?

I’d really liked to see her in Perryville with Jodi Arias. They both claim to be devout LDS so there would be some common ground there. The narcissism and manipulation would be off the charts and probably quite entertaining.

What happens if she is still delusional for the sentencing interviews and doesn't claim she had been brainwashed by Chad, lured into a cult, or that she had any bad influences or traumas within her family? IMO she's not going to admit to having mental health issues. Is there anything she can say about herself that she thinks could be considered a mitigating factor for sentencing? Perhaps painting a picture of an abused wife?

She probably won't. If anything, she could be considered someone like "Wanda Barzee", who helped Brian David Mitchell rape and imprison Elizabeth Smart. But honestly, I think LVD was in on this from the beginning, kill people for cash. It is that simple. I don't think she was brainwashed by CD or anything else.

CD just helped her justify her desire for cash without kids.

"no drama" lol.

When posters say they believe the children were asphyxiated, that might be the case but it wasn’t to be fast or kind. Lori is hateful and enjoys murder. What they did to JJ is heinous.
According to Lori's cousin, Lori laughed as her teenage boyfriend intentionally killed a cat. According to Adam Cox and his former wife, Nicole, Lori got rid of the pet dogs she no longer wanted by giving them to Alex to abandon in the desert to die miserable deaths. Nicole said Alex and Lori laughed and joked about abandoning Lori's former dogs at family get-togethers.

Reading Joe Ryan's and Charles Vallow's divorce documents, Lori didn't dispose of unwanted husbands gently either.

From the accusations Lori made against her 2nd husband (Colby's biological father supposedly was physically abusive and threatening); to the accusations Lori made against Joe Ryan (that NONE of the professionals that investigated believed); to hiding Charles' truck, clothes, and underwear (AND, poor JJ's underwear and clothes, AND even the dog's collar) there is a theme of inappropriate sexuality (the accusations against Joe Ryan, and Charles' sons as well as Lori's strange relationship with Alex); and, cruelty running throughout Lori's interactions during her adult life.

There is absolutely NO feasible religious reason for a teenage Lori to laugh over a cat being killed. Or to hide JJ's underwear so JJ would be upset and difficult under Charles' watch.

Yes, I 100% believe Lori threatened Audrey. In my opinion, the words Audrey said Lori used are consistent with what happened to Tylee. Audrey wasn't the first person Lori threatened, either (poor Charles).

My own opinion.

Last edited:
When posters say they believe the children were asphyxiated, that might be the case but it wasn’t to be fast or kind. Lori is hateful and enjoys murder. What they did to JJ is heinous. The prosecutor said there’s no way of knowing how long he suffered as he fought to live.
And they enjoyed beating and cutting up Tylee. I am convinced Lori had a big part it that. I believe she fought also. But the pain from being stabbed and having her pelvis cut into May have made her give up. I think Lori looked into their eyes while they were dying because she believed she was killing devils and not her children.
We don't know if Tylee was beaten. No proof was found that she was dismembered prior to being burned. It would have caused noise and left more evidence. The tool marks on her pelvic bones could have been caused during and/or after burning. Of course all that is bad enough.

Lori likely pulled the plug herself, seeing how she enjoyed killing even before Chad.
MP, wake up!
I hope MP goes to jail because otherwise she may try to imitate Lori’s life.
I'm not sure, from the divorce papers, it sounds like she'd been suicidal for quite a while. ( however Steve Cope included the comment he said Stacey made which was wtte of - my parents agree with me that it's time for me to go. Stacey meant to depart this world)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77