OK - Ivy Webster, 14 and Brittney Brewer, 16, among 7 murdered by Jesse McFadden, Henryetta, 1 May 2023

Jesse McFadden's mother spoke to police | Banfield

According to court documents, Jesse McFadden called his mother LaDonna on April 30 and discussed killing himself. A few days later, LaDonna told NBC News that her "heart is breaking" for the victims.

The farmhouse rented to JM by RM was an illegal rental. RM was going through a divorce and the property was in receivership. RM also has a criminal history, including assault, battery, and domestic abuse.

Holly's divorce from previous husband, Joe, states there were no minor children and none were expected. Holly's children were 13, 15, and 17 at the time.

According to court documents, Jesse McFadden called his mother LaDonna on April 30 and discussed killing himself. A few days later, LaDonna told NBC News that her "heart is breaking" for the victims.

The farmhouse rented to JM by RM was an illegal rental. RM was going through a divorce and the property was in receivership. RM also has a criminal history, including assault, battery, and domestic abuse.

Holly's divorce from previous husband, Joe, states there were no minor children and none were expected. Holly's children were 13, 15, and 17 at the time.
Is that a child support thing? No minor children? Yet Joe stated in an earlier interview that just weeks previous to murders, he was planning on adopting the two oldest because he was the only dad they had ever known, even tho he & HM were no longer married.

Were red flags about Oklahoma sex offender missed or ignored? | Banfield

Justin Webster's daughter was one of the Oklahoma slumber party victims. He tells NewsNation's senior national correspondent Brian Entin that he believes Jesse McFadden was friendly with law enforcement.

Slumber party massacre: Prison chaplain performed McFadden's wedding | Banfield

Jesse McFadden allegedly fatally shot his wife Holly, her three teenage children and their two teenage friends — before killing himself. McFadden was a convicted sex offender and rapist who was about to stand trial for yet another sex offense. Cameron Spradling, the attorney for one of the murder victims' family members, reveals on "Banfield" new developments in the case.

Hope local & national media keep on this story. Literally feels like there's dirt under every rock they turn.

I wasn’t going to bother posting this one because (the info may be repeated from other linked stories, etc,), but:

It shows he was caught with contraband cellphones in prison as long ago as 2013, and has several “sexual activity” misconduct records while still inside (but before the cellphones). So yeah, he wasn’t going to change when he got out.

What a cluster.
You don't need cellphones when the sexual activity was done in person. If I'm understanding this, this is 2 inmates ("Offenders") having the sexual relations together.

1684364525093.png

Source

If that "good behavior" got him released early, I would hate to see "bad behavior".
Yep. I said the same thing upthread. It still puzzles me. Especially since part of credits earned for "good behavior" is hygiene!!! I totally get that the prison employees wouldn't want to deal with a stinky guy... but being clean should NOT get you credits for early release IMO!! Maybe other rights while you're serving your time (I don't pretend to know what they are so bear with me. lol) Maybe things like TV time, yard time, dessert, whatever they can take away from you. As I said, I don't pretend to know what those sorts of things are, but hopefully you get my drift. :) Just not EARLY release credits for being clean! Sheesh.

McFadden was released after 85 percent of his time because he banked enough credits to be released early. Credits are earned through good behavior and hygiene.

Court records also show Tiffany’s father was interviewed on McFadden’s property by Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation agents about the additional items of interest he found inside the home.

“The subject described the items to be clothing and personal belongings of the deceased victims,” the report shows.

Ivy Webster’s dad, Justin said that’s also not true.

He claims he was the one interviewed on McFadden’s property.

McFadden’s rental property is several acres wide, but three different street numbers have been recorded.

Documents show Tiffany lived at 14317 Holly Road. It shows Ivy was spending the night at 14360 Holly Road. The mailbox outside of McFadden’s property has 14600 as the street number…

In his truck, they confiscated keys, a straw and they're processing photos from a DVD found.

MAY 16. 2023
  • NewsNation obtained a marriage license from one year ago that shows the sheriff’s office chaplain performed the ceremony for McFadden and his now-deceased wife Holly, who had children from previous relationships.
  • The witness who signed off on the marriage is the sheriff’s administrative assistant.
  • “Less than a month after the marriage there was only one time that a sheriff’s deputy ever checked the house,” said Spalding. “That was after the wedding. There were no other checks before or after at the residence of this sex offender and the check was done by the sheriff’s secretary’s son.”
  • According to court documents, McFadden called his mother LaDonna on April 30 and discussed killing himself, The Oklahoman reported.
MAY 17, 2023
In one of the search warrants, the investigator said he was made aware of a conversation between Jesse McFadden his mother on April 30th, saying he would not go back to prison and had decided to kill himself. McFadden was set to go to trial the next day, to face charges in a 2017 case of sexting a minor, while he was serving time in prison for rape.

The Okmulgee County deputy clerk said there are several more search warrants, but their returns have not been filed yet.

Documents reveal investigators took DNA evidence from the truck, as well as photographs and several receipts.

His suicidal ideations were brought about due to a potential/probable prison sentence and not any type of remorseful feelings on his part. He took an additional six lives to keep his sadistic behavior from becoming known all the more. Wow, that of course is IMO. He just doesn't seem human to me.

Henryetta, Oklahoma
search warrants were issued after Jesse McFadden killed 6 and then himself had errors.. mixing up the victim's names, mixing up the parent's names, I want to know if they had these search warrants and went into the house and collected what they did, Why were the drugs and sexual things including the restraints and cell phones and computers not collected?

In one of the search warrants, the investigator said he was made aware of a conversation between Jesse McFadden his mother on April 30th, saying he would not go back to prison and had decided to kill himself. McFadden was set to go to trial the next day, to face charges in a 2017 case of sexting a minor, while he was serving time in prison for rape.
(RSBBM): Well you know what they say, "If you can't do the time, don't do the crime" !

Really, what kind of monster would kill 6 innocent people and themself just because the next day there was a trial starting for being accused of sexting offenses while in prison from 6 years ago ?

He must have known he would be found guilty and was going to have to pay, and the whole sick house of cards was going to come down on him with that trial, and he would end up losing his "freedom" to continue inflicting horrible abuse on those around him.

I can't imagine he would go to such lengths just to escape justice for something like that.

As wrong and awful as it was (the sexting a minor from prison), his family and the other young women did not deserve to die for his crimes.

As OP just said, there must be a ton of dirt under every stone turned over in this case, and I'll add a s%^$ ton of really dirty dirt swept under the rug by "those in power". :mad:

JMO

Brian Entin explains the reason why so many cell phone numbers tied to McFadden home @ 4:00.

According to BE, most if the phone numbers were associated with previous tenants at that address and presumably unrelated to this crime. Some registered to Holly and her mom (if I heard that right) and none, oddly, belonging to JMc.

jmo

I hope authorities look into the phones and computers of the law enforcement people that were friendly with JM. I wouldn't be surprised if sexual pictures of teens, supplied by JM, were found on them. Why else would a sex offender be encouraged to marry a woman in order to be able to live with teens? All my opinion.

MAY 17, 2023
[...]

According to the Okmulgee County District Court Clerk’s Office, eight search warrants were issued, but only three have been returned so far.

The first warrant was executed May 1, the same day the bodies were found. It shows police recovered only three items from their search of the property that day: photographs, a State Farm drive safe token and miscellaneous receipts.

Another warrant shows police processed McFadden’s white Chevrolet Avalanche on May 8 and seized the following items:
  • Eight latent print cards — five palm and three fingerprint
  • Four pairs of swabs from exterior door handles, four interior door handles, steering wheel
  • Route 66 lanyard with two Brinks keys on ring
  • Straw from driver’s side flat lid cup
  • Straw from passenger side cup dome lid
  • Three purchase receipts
  • Two McDonald’s McCafe cups
The search warrants also contained incorrect information.

Court records state, “Your affiant was made aware of a missing persons case involving a 14 year old female, named Tiffany Guess,” and that an Amber Alert was issued for Guess and Ivy Webster.

Both statements are inaccurate.

There was a “Missing and Endangered” alert for Webster and Brittany Brewer. Guess was not included in the notification.

[...]

While court records state Tiffany Guess’ father was interviewed by police about items found inside the home, Webster’s father Justin claims he is the one who was interviewed.

“How many times does it take a sheriff’s office to mess up over and over and over again to where we finally get an investigation into the sheriff’s office?” Justin Webster told KFOR. “They failed once again miserably, over and over and over again.”

The search warrants also listed three separate addresses for McFadden’s property, which is several acres wide.

Documents show Tiffany lived at 14317 Holly Road. It shows Ivy was spending the night at 14360 Holly Road. The mailbox outside of McFadden’s property has 14600 as the street number.

[...]

I hope authorities look into the phones and computers of the law enforcement people that were friendly with JM. I wouldn't be surprised if sexual pictures of teens, supplied by JM, were found on them. Why else would a sex offender be encouraged to marry a woman in order to be able to live with teens? All my opinion.
Do we know that they were indeed "encouraged" to marry? I've seen a member speculate that, but no evidence that is the case. Maybe I've forgotten something.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back