Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday, May 26th:
*Pretrial Hearing (@ 10am ET) – CT – Jennifer Rebecca Farber Dulos (50) (May 24, 2019, New Canaan; still missing) – *Michelle C. Troconis (44/now 48) (Dulos’ GF) arrested & charged (6/1/19) & arraigned (6/3/19) with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence & hindering prosecution. Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond (on 6/3/19). These charges were dismissed (8/28/20) & recharged below.
*Charged (9/5/19) & arraigned (10/4/19) with tampering with evidence involving the borrowed car from work colleague. Plead not guilty. $100K bond. Posted bond (on 9/5/19). Off GPS 4/6/23.
*Charged (1/7/20) with conspiracy to commit murder. Plead not guilty. $2M bond. Bond reduced (1/8/20) to $1.5M & bonded out (on 1/9/20). Off GPS 4/6/23.
*Charged (8/28/20) with 2nd degree hindering prosecution, tampering with physical evidence & conspiracy to commit tampering with physical evidence. No plea entered yet. $500K bond. Posted bond. Off GPS 4/6/23.
Bond info & Court info from 6/3/19 thru 4/20/23 reference post #843 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...-canaan-24-may-2019-arrests-55.609653/page-43

4/26/23 Update: Judge J. Randolph has agreed to close the courtroom when discussing potential evidence submitted by the attorney for Troconis according to a ruling issued Wednesday. In his four-page ruling, Judge Randolph concluded that the public should be prohibited from attending the "Privilege Waiver" hearing in case the items are used in Troconis' defense. "A defense for all to see is in danger of becoming no defense at all," Randolph said.” 4/27/23 Update: Next pretrial hearing on 5/12/23 for all cases.
5/12/23 Update: Troconis' attorney, Jon Schoenhorn, met with prosecutors in a closed hearing about evidence in the case. The two sides had sought to disqualify each other over the handling of some evidence, but came to an agreement not to call the other attorney to testify, according Schoenhorn. "I maintain what I've said all along, that it's nonsense," Schoenhorn said. "There is no basis whatsoever that I would be able to testify to anything that would be relevant to the case." Next pretrial hearing on 5/26/23.
*Kent D. Mawhinney (54/now 57) – Murder: Judge John F. Blawie put the case on the trial docket. Hearing on 5/15/22.
2/23/22: Plead guilty to a charge of violating a protective order that stemmed from an incident involving his ex-wife. Sentenced for violation & assault on 6/17/22 was given a 5 year suspended prison sentence & 3 years of probation on a domestic violence charge.
*Fotis Dulos (52) – Committed suicide on 1/28/20 & declared dead at 5:32pm on 1/30/20. 3/3/20: Charges dismissed. The case against Dulos will be officially dismissed in about a year, unless the state decides to reopen it. 1/17/22: After debt, no money left in Dulos estate for children. While Fotis Dulos’ estate has $395,687 in assets, it owes $548,280.75 in expenses, according to Farmington Probate Court records. Attorney Christopher Hug will be paid $189,525 for settling the estate & attorney Paul Knierim, who represented Hug, will receive $98,326, court documents show."

That witch made an Instagram post about mental health, today, of all days. There really is something wrong with her.
And 7 posts on twitter talking about mental illness, evil thoughts, dangerous situations and those taking their own lives. It's almost like she knows people will be looking to her SM at this time. One sick bit*h.

And 7 posts on twitter talking about mental illness, evil thoughts, dangerous situations and those taking their own lives. It's almost like she knows people will be looking to her SM at this time. One sick bit*h.
So is she pointing that at Jennifer, Fotis, or herself? It almost doesn’t matter, because what she should be reflecting on is how horrible it is that a mother of 5 was murdered.

That’s now moot because both sides have stipulated to not introduce that evidence at trial. The state still thought there could be a conflict of interest, so at a hearing today, Judge Gary White questioned Troconis, and she waived any potential conflicts.

With this issue decided, the case can finally move forward. We learned Judge Kevin Randolph will be the trial judge. The next court date is set for 6/22 where both sides are expected to schedule days for the remaining motions to be argued & potentially set a trial date

That’s now moot because both sides have stipulated to not introduce that evidence at trial. The state still thought there could be a conflict of interest, so at a hearing today, Judge Gary White questioned Troconis, and she waived any potential conflicts.

With this issue decided, the case can finally move forward. We learned Judge Kevin Randolph will be the trial judge. The next court date is set for 6/22 where both sides are expected to schedule days for the remaining motions to be argued & potentially set a trial date

So no sweatshirt?

And so far no penalties for the multiple attorneys who passed around a box of potential evidence?

jmho ymmv lrr

@sds71 - just wondering if the court site has been updated with the "time" for the hearing on 6/22/23?

TIA!
 Girl Waving Hello Smiley

What happened to Judge Blawie and Judge White?

So no sweatshirt?

And so far no penalties for the multiple attorneys who passed around a box of potential evidence?

jmho ymmv lrr
That’s the state of CT for you-god forbid a lawyer should be held liable for such a thing! MT is over on Instagram, gloating about all of this. And you know that Schoenhorn will find a way to bring that sweatshirt up in front of a jury, before this new judge slaps him down. I could have sworn that Judge Blawie was supposed to preside over this case-am I wrong?

Last edited:
What happened to Judge Blawie and Judge White?
Odd. Seems Judge White is designated for criminal trials and it doesn't appear Randolph has a history of criminal trials he's presided over. I've given up trying to make sense of CT judicial...

Civil jury, civil non-jury, administrative appeals and family matters generally are heard in a JD courthouse. GA courts typically handle all arraignments, regardless of the severity of the crime. Each GA court receives criminal cases from a specified group of towns.

Odd. Seems Judge White is designated for criminal trials and it doesn't appear Randolph has a history of criminal trials he's presided over. I've given up trying to make sense of CT judicial...

Civil jury, civil non-jury, administrative appeals and family matters generally are heard in a JD courthouse. GA courts typically handle all arraignments, regardless of the severity of the crime. Each GA court receives criminal cases from a specified group of towns.
I really hope there is no chicanery afoot here, by having a judge inexperienced in such a trial-I am afraid Schoenhorn is going to run roughshod over this judge in a way that he might not be able to do with Judge White.

I really hope there is no chicanery afoot here, by having a judge inexperienced in such a trial-I am afraid Schoenhorn is going to run roughshod over this judge in a way that he might not be able to do with Judge White.
I dunno. It's been a while since JAS made noise about moving the trial so maybe he knew something ahead of the rest of us -- like who would preside over this case.

It happens -- we saw Barry Morphew's defense strategically force the better Judge off their case for one who essentially was the water boy for BM's defense attorney.

I dunno. It's been a while since JAS made noise about moving the trial so maybe he knew something ahead of the rest of us -- like who would preside over this case.

It happens -- we saw Barry Morphew's defense strategically force the better Judge off their case for one who essentially was the water boy for BM's defense attorney.
This is exactly what I am worried about. That witch has been so smug lately on social media…it seems like she and her lawyer know that it’s going to be over soon-and in a good way for her.

These women – and other groups like them – were brought together following the murder of Jennifer Dulos by her husband, Fotis, during a bitter battle in Connecticut’s family court system, which saw more than 500 court filings in just two years.

The Dulos case, which garnered national attention when Jennifer went missing four years ago, was seen by these women as emblematic of the dangers women face when going through a divorce, particularly when their husbands have been abusive.

And, they say, Connecticut’s family court system is not only ignoring those abuse allegations – some substantiated by police and social workers, others not – but enabling it. They claim their exes use the court system to exert control over them and their children through its web of judges, attorneys, and guardians ad litem (GAL) who dismiss their safety concerns in a concerted push to side with fathers, even in cases when there is abuse against both the children and mother.

“What I’ve been experiencing with the family court system since around 2009 and on is favoritism,” said “KC” who says she was twice strangled by her ex-boyfriend with who she had a daughter. “I’ve noticed a huge shift starting around 2010, 2011 in our case where I was being completely ignored on the abuse my child and I have suffered from, told not to discuss it in court, judge hushing me, not allowing me to speak. Literally just focusing more on father’s needs, father’s rights and access, things of that nature.”

o_O on the photo of MT walking outside the courthouse with a big open mouthed smile showing her teeth, looking like she's braying and celebrating just winning the lottery ?

Doesn't she ever take anything seriously at all ?

I can't believe she's able to even act like that, when the whole reason she was just in court was for her involvement in the disappearance / presumed murder of an innocent woman, oh, and who is the mother of 5 children you used to "care" for !

Come on, MT, show some decorum, and stop clowning for the cameras !

Everyone can see through your false bravado and putting on a show making it all about you, and nothing about Jennifer :mad:

JMO

o_O on the photo of MT walking outside the courthouse with a big open mouthed smile showing her teeth, looking like she's braying and celebrating just winning the lottery ?

Doesn't she ever take anything seriously at all ?

I can't believe she's able to even act like that, when the whole reason she was just in court was for her involvement in the disappearance / presumed murder of an innocent woman, oh, and who is the mother of 5 children you used to "care" for !

Come on, MT, show some decorum, and stop clowning for the cameras !

Everyone can see through your false bravado and putting on a show making it all about you, and nothing about Jennifer :mad:

JMO
It’s remarkable that she thinks levity is the proper response to such serious charges. I maintain that the Troconis family not only feel zero sympathy for Jennifer, her children and mother, but they actually hold Jennifer responsible for the fix MT’s in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member