Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Connecticut money talks and people walk.
I could totally see Michelle’s family cobbling together a bunch of money, some of it coming from the defrauding of medicaid, and finding the right person to pay. That could be why she looks so smug. I’m thinking she walks when she finally goes to trial. In the meantime, she’s essentially free, anyway. I wouldn’t even be surprised if they gace her back her passport while she’s waiting for her trial, at this point!

If the State is placing its hope in Kent Mawhinney to be the cooperating witness here, I hope they had more to bargain with than KM gave differing accounts about his whereabouts leading up to and after Jennifers' disappearance. I just don't trust him. It's not like he has much of a life outside of prison nor can he ever again go to the office and see clients. He wasted his life for Fotis Dulos -- idiot.

1685416297247.png

7/31/22

Fotis Dulos texted a close friend in Greece, asking him to make “a planned alibi call” the morning his estranged wife disappeared, according to a search warrant obtained by federal authorities in October 2020.

[..]

Special Agent Craig Bowling with the Department of Homeland Security was looking for any evidence that Toutziaridis participated in federal crimes, including interstate domestic violence, obstruction of justice, aiding and abetting and conspiracy from Feb. 1, 2019 to June 25, 2019 when he sought the federal search warrant, court documents said.

[..]

The warrant was served, but the case was closed by acting Connecticut U.S. Attorney Leonard Boyle on Nov. 12, 2021 without an arrest, the document said.

[..]

The search warrant, obtained by Hearst Connecticut Media Group, is now part of the defense for Michelle Troconis whose attorney Jon Schoenhorn is seeking any evidence that other suspects were considered, but not charged in the case.

[..]

New Canaan police asked federal agents from the Department of Homeland Security for their assistance early in the investigation, according to the search warrant, which was sealed until November 2021.

But the federal involvement was unknown to even most insiders, including the Superior Court judge presiding over the criminal cases against Troconis and Mawhinney who admitted last week he was not aware of the “parallel” federal investigation.

[..]

Bowling and other federal agents seized Toutziaridis’ phone when he entered the U.S. on June 25, 2019 at Newark Liberty International Airport in New Jersey to stay with his friend Fotis Dulos, court documents said.

[..]

On the morning of May 24, 2019, Mawhinney and Troconis were in Fotis Dulos’ office at his Farmington home in an effort to establish an alibi for him while he was in New Canaan, police have said in arrest warrants.

Fotis Dulos’ cellphone was left in the office and rang at 8:26 a.m., arrest warrants stated. Troconis answered the phone, but claimed the connection was “poor” and the call failed after a few seconds, arrest warrants said.

Toutziaridis then made a calendar entry in his device in Greek that was translated to “telephon(ed) Fotis,” the search warrant said. The entry was for 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time, the court document said.

[..]

Almost two hours after he made the call to Fotis Dulos’ cellphone, Toutziaridis sent a video to his friend and two other people through WhatsApp, the search warrant said. The video, which investigators believe is a meme available online, shows a man who is asked a question by a woman off camera, the search warrant said.

“All right, you have two choices: A, you can live the rest of your life with your wife, or B...” the woman says in the video, according to the search warrant.

The man then interrupts and yells “B,” before the video abruptly ends, the search warrant said.

ETA: I guess the Greek did call FD's cell phone and MT answered. I don't know why I thought he'd called the house phone which messed up the plan for the alibi call. As if leaving your cell phone at home can save you from a murder charge.... o_O

View attachment 425363

7/31/22

Fotis Dulos texted a close friend in Greece, asking him to make “a planned alibi call” the morning his estranged wife disappeared, according to a search warrant obtained by federal authorities in October 2020.

[..]

Special Agent Craig Bowling with the Department of Homeland Security was looking for any evidence that Toutziaridis participated in federal crimes, including interstate domestic violence, obstruction of justice, aiding and abetting and conspiracy from Feb. 1, 2019 to June 25, 2019 when he sought the federal search warrant, court documents said.

[..]

The warrant was served, but the case was closed by acting Connecticut U.S. Attorney Leonard Boyle on Nov. 12, 2021 without an arrest, the document said.

[..]

The search warrant, obtained by Hearst Connecticut Media Group, is now part of the defense for Michelle Troconis whose attorney Jon Schoenhorn is seeking any evidence that other suspects were considered, but not charged in the case.

[..]

New Canaan police asked federal agents from the Department of Homeland Security for their assistance early in the investigation, according to the search warrant, which was sealed until November 2021.

But the federal involvement was unknown to even most insiders, including the Superior Court judge presiding over the criminal cases against Troconis and Mawhinney who admitted last week he was not aware of the “parallel” federal investigation.

[..]

Bowling and other federal agents seized Toutziaridis’ phone when he entered the U.S. on June 25, 2019 at Newark Liberty International Airport in New Jersey to stay with his friend Fotis Dulos, court documents said.

[..]

On the morning of May 24, 2019, Mawhinney and Troconis were in Fotis Dulos’ office at his Farmington home in an effort to establish an alibi for him while he was in New Canaan, police have said in arrest warrants.

Fotis Dulos’ cellphone was left in the office and rang at 8:26 a.m., arrest warrants stated. Troconis answered the phone, but claimed the connection was “poor” and the call failed after a few seconds, arrest warrants said.

Toutziaridis then made a calendar entry in his device in Greek that was translated to “telephon(ed) Fotis,” the search warrant said. The entry was for 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time, the court document said.

[..]

Almost two hours after he made the call to Fotis Dulos’ cellphone, Toutziaridis sent a video to his friend and two other people through WhatsApp, the search warrant said. The video, which investigators believe is a meme available online, shows a man who is asked a question by a woman off camera, the search warrant said.

“All right, you have two choices: A, you can live the rest of your life with your wife, or B...” the woman says in the video, according to the search warrant.

The man then interrupts and yells “B,” before the video abruptly ends, the search warrant said.

ETA: I guess the Greek did call FD's cell phone and MT answered. I don't know why I thought he'd called the house phone which messed up the plan for the alibi call. As if leaving your cell phone at home can save you from a murder charge.... o_O
The morning of the murder/phone call is laid out in the arrest warrant on pp 12-14 in relation to MT's testimony. Testimalarky.

Fotis Dulos hokus pokus.

I do think FD provided MT limited information because he was only using her, only needed her to do it right, didn't need to complicate it with details that might confuse her.

I still personally wonder if KM was truly there for this call. MT does say, in one if her permutations, that she only heard his voice. His voice, FD's voice, their voices. Maybe KM called in....

I'm just not convinced KM wasn't near Wavenly.

In any case, IMO MT had One Job, to answer the phone call from Greece. With FD's phone. Call essentially failed after 17 seconds.

Question: if FD knew KM was going yo be there, why did he need/use MT for that part? Why not draw out the kinky shower and breakfast together, and leave KM in charge of his cellphone and the Greek business?

(IMO based on the meme video the Greek sent later, I think it's obvious the Greek didn't specifically know FD's plan for that morning or that this was an alibi call. I think he called because FD asked him to. The day prior.)

I wonder how long the call was supposed to last. Was there supposed to be talking? Or just an open line?

I suppose FD needed KM there to lend weight to it being a meeting and a work call, business as usual? I don't know, I'm not sold.

In the end, a static 17 second call from Greece. MT can't recall if she did or didn't see or hear FD and, I think, can't recall if she did or didn't see but did hear KM...

Guess they should've taken more time writing out the alibi scripts. Genius that they preserved two separate copies. Doh.

How are the accomplices not in jail?????

Should be.

Jmo

View attachment 425363

7/31/22

[..]

[..]

[..]

[..]

[..]

[..]

[..]

P 24 of the arrest warrant covers KM's interview referencing the phone call/meeting. He sounds like the hear no, see no, speak no monkeys.

Jmo

Last edited:
It’s remarkable that she thinks levity is the proper response to such serious charges. I maintain that the Troconis family not only feel zero sympathy for Jennifer, her children and mother, but they actually hold Jennifer responsible for the fix MT’s in.
It's also remarkable that Atty Shoehorn joins her in the open show of levity between them, like they're kissing cousins, IMO.

The morning of the murder/phone call is laid out in the arrest warrant on pp 12-14 in relation to MT's testimony. Testimalarky.

Fotis Dulos hokus pokus.

I do think FD provided MT limited information because he was only using her, only needed her to do it right, didn't need to complicate it with details that might confuse her.

I still personally wonder if KM was truly there for this call. MT does say, in one if her permutations, that she only heard his voice. His voice, FD's voice, their voices. Maybe KM called in....

I'm just not convinced KM wasn't near Wavenly.

In any case, IMO MT had One Job, to answer the phone call from Greece. With FD's phone. Call essentially failed after 17 seconds.

Question: if FD knew KM was going yo be there, why did he need/use MT for that part? Why not draw out the kinky shower and breakfast together, and leave KM in charge of his cellphone and the Greek business?

(IMO based on the meme video the Greek sent later, I think it's obvious the Greek didn't specifically know FD's plan for that morning or that this was an alibi call. I think he called because FD asked him to. The day prior.)

I wonder how long the call was supposed to last. Was there supposed to be talking? Or just an open line?

I suppose FD needed KM there to lend weight to it being a meeting and a work call, business as usual? I don't know, I'm not sold.

In the end, a static 17 second call from Greece. MT can't recall if she did or didn't see or hear FD and, I think, can't recall if she did or didn't see but did hear KM...

Guess they should've taken more time writing out the alibi scripts. Genius that they preserved two separate copies. Doh.

How are the accomplices not in jail?????

Should be.

Jmo

Exactly my thoughts--Was there any proof KM was where MT said he was. Or was it KM who met FD at Waveny and drove away with JFD, whether dead or alive at that point?

Exactly my thoughts--Was there any proof KM was where MT said he was. Or was it KM who met FD at Waveny and drove away with JFD, whether dead or alive at that point?
FD met up with KM the night before. Why?

Why, if he had an alibusiness meeting arranged for the morning? Why did they need a meat meet the night before?

Did FD give KM a means to communicate? Burner phone? Walkie talkie?

Where was KM's phone between that meeting at 7pm the next night when FD called KM while wiping bubble gum with MT on Albany?

Why involve MT in the funnybusiness at all? If KM was there, why didn't that suffice? Have KM answer the phone call. Leave MT to open the door on his way in and close it on his way out. A task I think even she could handle.

I think he needed MT to create the alibi for both KM and FD, so both of them could be elsewhere.

If so, how and when did KM get his phone back? What did he phone data show?

It's indecent to me that KM and MT roam freely.

jmo

Last edited:
FD met up with KM the night before. Why?

Why, if he had an alibusiness meeting arranged for the morning? Why did they need a meat meet the night before?

Did FD give KM a means to communicate? Burner phone? Walkie talkie?

Where was KM's phone between that meeting at 7pm the next night when FD called KM while wiping bubble gum with MT on Albany?

Why involve MT in the funnybusiness at all? If KM was there, why didn't that suffice? Have KM answer the phone call. Leave MT to open the door on his way in and close it on his way out. A task I think even she could handle.

I think he needed MT to create the alibi for both KM and FD, so both of them could be elsewhere.

If so, how and when did KM get his phone back? What did he phone data show?

It's indecent to me that KM and MT roam freely.

jmo
You have a very good point…why did they BOTH have to be in Farmington with FD’s phone, if they actually were. There was no good reason for KM to be there at all. But-we know that Jennifer’s body was in both in her suburban, and PG’s truck, because of the blood evidence. What was KM driving at the time? Or to what vehicle did he have access? I don’t think KM was at Waveny, because if he was, then there wouldn’t have been blood in PG’s truck. I wonder if he was somewhere else, and fD dropped off Jennifer’s remains somewhere else to KM, and we have no idea where he was all day that Friday because he claimed he broke his phone and got rid of it. I don’t know anything about the triangulation process with regard to cell phones-could the police have been able to discover where KM was that day, or to whom he spoke, even without the phone? I think they used Whatsapp to communicate, and I don’t think they can unravel that.

You have a very good point…why did they BOTH have to be in Farmington with FD’s phone, if they actually were. There was no good reason for KM to be there at all. But-we know that Jennifer’s body was in both in her suburban, and PG’s truck, because of the blood evidence. What was KM driving at the time? Or to what vehicle did he have access? I don’t think KM was at Waveny, because if he was, then there wouldn’t have been blood in PG’s truck. I wonder if he was somewhere else, and fD dropped off Jennifer’s remains somewhere else to KM, and we have no idea where he was all day that Friday because he claimed he broke his phone and got rid of it. I don’t know anything about the triangulation process with regard to cell phones-could the police have been able to discover where KM was that day, or to whom he spoke, even without the phone? I think they used Whatsapp to communicate, and I don’t think they can unravel that.
I have wondered if together they cobbled her remains into a ski rack on the second Suburban, leaving FD with all the rags and debris which leaked onto the truck seat.

I think KM met FD again at MS.

So many moving parts though -- and only three who know. And one took his secrets with him.

Jmo

So active in the last few days... She disgusts me.

I have to laugh at MT taking Ashley to task about MT's citizenship. MT does have dual citizenship and access to cash so she can effectively run to Venezuela which was Ashley's point. I am no fan of Ashley by any means but she gets this one right. The gps monitor should never have been removed bc MT is truly a flight risk. But I don't suspect MT thinks she is going to be convicted so that kind of ameliorates things for me.
I honestly am not sure that MT will be convicted either. Where are all the people now who were involved in the investigation? It's four years later - that is a lot of time. The Chief State Attorney and mouth piece of the case, Coangelo, retired under a cloud in the wake of an "investigation". That certainly does not help anything including his credibility. I am not sure I even know who is in charge anymore.
Connecticut has been a HUGE disappointment so far in getting Justice for Jennifer. ALL IMO

I have to laugh at MT taking Ashley to task about MT's citizenship. MT does have dual citizenship and access to cash so she can effectively run to Venezuela which was Ashley's point. I am no fan of Ashley by any means but she gets this one right. The gps monitor should never have been removed bc MT is truly a flight risk. But I don't suspect MT thinks she is going to be convicted so that kind of ameliorates things for me.
I honestly am not sure that MT will be convicted either. Where are all the people now who were involved in the investigation? It's four years later - that is a lot of time. The Chief State Attorney and mouth piece of the case, Coangelo, retired under a cloud in the wake of an "investigation". That certainly does not help anything including his credibility. I am not sure I even know who is in charge anymore.
Connecticut has been a HUGE disappointment so far in getting Justice for Jennifer. ALL IMO
I agree. I think she will walk. I have said this for a long time now. So will KM.

Don’t forget, MT pretends not to understand English; it’s easy to think she isn’t “American”

Interesting article from Huff Post I had not yet seen from this month. Apologies if it has already been posted and I missed it. It’s a good refresher imo
Thanks for linking @waldojabba. The Farmington home was massive! I hope Fd was haunted every night he spent in that house.

Thanks for linking @waldojabba. The Farmington home was massive! I hope Fd was haunted every night he spent in that house.
I am reminded that FD never really spent a lot of time alone in that house. He installed Michelle in the house pretty much the day JFD moved out. Mich had already been living closeby with her daughter in one of his other houses and working for his company.
After arraignment and bail - He seemed to have Rena the sister et al there at the house on and off for extended stays after he was forbidden to see Michelle iirc. Anna Curry(former coworker iirc from his banking days) was also a live in after Michelle - altho I am not clear on when she actually arrived there -
He used women to suit his emotional/financial/sexual etc needs in any way he could and then moved on to the next. Not very original of him but despicable none the less.
I don't recall if Anna Curry ever got her deposit back on the $6m bond for Fotis - but if I were her, I would in hindsight be happy that the money was all I lost ALL IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304