GUILTY ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #76

Status
Not open for further replies.
A while back we were speculating about AB's connection to the Dream Girls which was purportedly the reason Chad took interest in her. I still don't know who the Dreams Girls are/were, but just stumbled upon a reference in the timeline to one of Chad's emails to Lori (from January 22, 2019) where he explains their past lives:

James and Elena
Seven children, four sons, three daughters

M – [redacted] 5.1L (3)
F – Melani Boudreaux 3L (1)
F – [redacted] 4.3L (1)
M – [redacted] 5.1L (3) 16, tall, high school quarterback
F – [redacted] 4.3L (3), one of the Dream Girls
M – [redacted] 4.3L (1)
M – J.J. Vallow 4.2L (1)

Five names are were redacted by LE. One woman (perhaps AB) was Chad and Lori's daughter in a past life and was also a member of the Dream Girls. Perhaps the term was coined by Chad to make the imaginary past connections between people seem more interesting.

I think the five redacted names were Chads children. I’m pretty sure an unredacted version was available early on.

Last edited:
I think the five redacted names were Chads children. I’m pretty sure an unredacted version was available early on.
I don't know about that. Do their names fit the lengths of the redactions? The first name (male) looks pretty long. It seems like Justin Lum obtained the redacted version from a "source".

The email was likely obtained through a FOIA request:
"Not sure if you all had seen these. Interesting documents that originated from Chad Daybell," wrote a special agent, in an e-mail to colleagues that was obtained by FOX 10.

Last edited:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230527-200557.png
    Screenshot_20230527-200557.png
    118.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20230527-200609.png
    Screenshot_20230527-200609.png
    167.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20230527-200620.png
    Screenshot_20230527-200620.png
    169.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20230527-200632.png
    Screenshot_20230527-200632.png
    172.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20230527-200645.png
    Screenshot_20230527-200645.png
    82.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Inquiring minds want to know…

Recently I saw the interview with CD’s neighbor again from the day the remains of Tylee & JJ were found. He said that CD had stayed home most of the past couple of months and when he did leave it was only late at night.

Where was CD going late at night? LVD was in jail & AC was dead. The castings squad had all distanced himself from CD by then. Where was he going and who was he with?

Recently I saw the interview with CD’s neighbor again from the day the remains of Tylee & JJ were found. He said that CD had stayed home most of the past couple of months and when he did leave it was only late at night.

Where was CD going late at night? LVD was in jail & AC was dead. The castings squad had all distanced himself from CD by then. Where was he going and who was he with?
Holy cow! That’s interesting. May I ask where you were able to see that interview? I totally missed it. Thanks!

Regarding the Motion for New Trial… I understand that is a fairly normal thing to happen after a trial and is typically denied and then becomes the basis for appeal. But does anyone now if there will be a hearing on the motion? Or if the Judge just issues a ruling? And how long does the prosecution have to respond to the motion?

Yes, where was he going indeed? Did he have a new girlfriend? Was he going to the temple? Doing mysterious rites in a forest glade? We would know if he was doing a night shift at Macca's. I wonder if he has been asked about it, and what he replied.

So - nothing for Chad? Are they waiting after sentencing for hearing dates? Don't they any motions waiting?

TIA if you [meaning everyone reading here] know!
 Girl Waving Hello Smiley

So - nothing for Chad? Are they waiting after sentencing for hearing dates? Don't they any motions waiting?

TIA if you [meaning everyone reading here] know!
 Girl Waving Hello Smiley

I think the May 4th status hearing was the last official word on CD’s trial. Most reports say that the outcome will result in a trial starting in June 2024. That’s not exactly what I heard and am still hoping to see it go to trial sooner than that.

Prosecutor (Blake) said she anticipated 8 or 9 weeks for the trial and defense (Prior) said 10 to 12. They both mentioned something about a mitigation phase which I‘m not sure what that meant but it could add time to the length of the trial - I THINK that was factored into Prior’s estimate. They did discuss the potential problems for the jury of scheduling it to start in the fall if not completed before the holidays. Prior mentioned DNA testing that would take 60 days from the date it is tested but no one could say when that would be. However, that would seem to be the only issue that needs resolved before the trial begins. So in my mind I’m not sure they couldn’t have done that test later in May so they have the results by the end of July and could schedule the trial to start in Aug or Sep and be concluded before the holiday concerns. Prior is the one that suggested May of 2024 - I think in part because he still has 100,000 pages of docs to go thru and wants to go over the LVD trial exhibits and such - but I’m not sure that means he’ll get that time. The prosecution also mentioned the challenge of getting witnesses back too soon for the CD trial but in my mind witnesses were already having enough trouble remembering details and dates in LVD’s trial and the longer it takes to get to CD’s trial the more those details will fade.

The way June came about was that the prosecutor said May would be problematic for one of the prosecutors and mentioned issues in March and April - though I don’t know what those issues were - but what she was saying is if the trial could not start in time to end before March that they would prefer waiting until June rather than starting in May. Prior would prefer as much time as possible so he was fine with June.

The judge said he’d review their input and be in touch and would not set a trial date without following up with both sides. And the media has been reporting the trial will start in June 2024 ever since. But again, that’s not exactly what I heard - not saying the Judge won’t give Prior that time and start in June but he was not presented with anything that really would prevent a trial starting in Aug or Sep or perhaps even in Jan depending on what the prosecution issues in March are and whether it would be impossible for the trial to run into March or whether it would simply be a bit of an adjustment for the prosecution to make.

So I think June 2024 is possible…but I also think sooner is possible and we just have to wait until the next status hearing or the Judge announces the schedule.

I think the May 4th status hearing was the last official word on CD’s trial. Most reports say that the outcome will result in a trial starting in June 2024. That’s not exactly what I heard and am still hoping to see it go to trial sooner than that.

Prosecutor (Blake) said she anticipated 8 or 9 weeks for the trial and defense (Prior) said 10 to 12. They both mentioned something about a mitigation phase which I‘m not sure what that meant but it could add time to the length of the trial - I THINK that was factored into Prior’s estimate. They did discuss the potential problems for the jury of scheduling it to start in the fall if not completed before the holidays. Prior mentioned DNA testing that would take 60 days from the date it is tested but no one could say when that would be. However, that would seem to be the only issue that needs resolved before the trial begins. So in my mind I’m not sure they couldn’t have done that test later in May so they have the results by the end of July and could schedule the trial to start in Aug or Sep and be concluded before the holiday concerns. Prior is the one that suggested May of 2024 - I think in part because he still has 100,000 pages of docs to go thru and wants to go over the LVD trial exhibits and such - but I’m not sure that means he’ll get that time. The prosecution also mentioned the challenge of getting witnesses back too soon for the CD trial but in my mind witnesses were already having enough trouble remembering details and dates in LVD’s trial and the longer it takes to get to CD’s trial the more those details will fade.

The way June came about was that the prosecutor said May would be problematic for one of the prosecutors and mentioned issues in March and April - though I don’t know what those issues were - but what she was saying is if the trial could not start in time to end before March that they would prefer waiting until June rather than starting in May. Prior would prefer as much time as possible so he was fine with June.

The judge said he’d review their input and be in touch and would not set a trial date without following up with both sides. And the media has been reporting the trial will start in June 2024 ever since. But again, that’s not exactly what I heard - not saying the Judge won’t give Prior that time and start in June but he was not presented with anything that really would prevent a trial starting in Aug or Sep or perhaps even in Jan depending on what the prosecution issues in March are and whether it would be impossible for the trial to run into March or whether it would simply be a bit of an adjustment for the prosecution to make.

So I think June 2024 is possible…but I also think sooner is possible and we just have to wait until the next status hearing or the Judge announces the schedule.

Thank you for all that info! :)

I watched Lori Hellis's latest video last night, and she speculates that we won't hear anything about Chad until after Lori's sentencing. That'll be because if plea negotiations with Chad are taking place they will want to base those on the sentence that Lori gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88