Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* #106

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! I had the Amended Complaint open on my computer and didn't think about the new case number when transferred to Fremont County.

I do think it's probably about confiscated property BM wants released. I can't recall if firearms were on the inventory list previously filed by IE but BM will no longer be deemed a felon on the date of the hearing so maybe he wants any guns available. JMO
Here’s the Defense Motion for Return of Property:

Here‘s the Prosecution’s Response:

Source:

Suzanne would like her money back.

Oh, wait.

BM seems to have barried the truth and bulldozed justice.

Jmo

It's just crap isn't it?
Most of us here, feel like we know he murdered her. Stole everything from her. Yet, he's walking free. Where's the justice? Why is this happening? The AA showed motive and opportunity, placed him there when ALL communication went dark, not just by phone data but also by his own stupid and crazy admission of shooting chipmunks! Bloody chipmunks - I mean, seriously!! And ppl believe and defend this man? Drives me crazy.

Jmo

It's just crap isn't it?
Most of us here, feel like we know he murdered her. Stole everything from her. Yet, he's walking free. Where's the justice? Why is this happening? The AA showed motive and opportunity, placed him there when ALL communication went dark, not just by phone data but also by his own stupid and crazy admission of shooting chipmunks! Bloody chipmunks - I mean, seriously!! And ppl believe and defend this man? Drives me crazy.

Jmo
And who else had the need and the skillset to disappear her completely?

A wild animal would've left proof behind. The four-legged variety anyway.

Bushy mountain man would've cast her aside.

Surely a lover would've let her use his phone at some point over the course of the last three years to whisper to someone she was okay, just maybe a little sunburned.

But Barry, he knows how to barry stuff. And boasted about it.

No one barries better than Barry and no one else had reason to.

That she hasn't been found points right back at him.

Jmo

Here’s the Defense Motion for Return of Property:

Here‘s the Prosecution’s Response:

Source:

Thanks. Yup, there's indeed a number of weapons on the list.

Hoping any motion filed recently will surface relative to why a hearing is taking place in June.

Suzanne would like her money back.

Oh, wait.

BM seems to have barried the truth and bulldozed justice.

Jmo
@Megnut I think you were the one who once wrote something to the effect that BM "carried" his bulldozer around like it was his purse. His affinity for the bulldozer being so symbolic. You constantly allude to it - he "barry's" with it and bulldozes anything in his way.
Two of a kind, Barry and his bulldozer. Until along came Iris. And then they were three of a kind.
Barry, Iris and the Bulldozer. Creepy Crawlers. IMO

@Megnut I think you were the one who once wrote something to the effect that BM "carried" his bulldozer around like it was his purse. His affinity for the bulldozer being so symbolic. You constantly allude to it - he "barry's" with it and bulldozes anything in his way.
Two of a kind, Barry and his bulldozer. Until along came Iris. And then they were three of a kind.
Barry, Iris and the Bulldozer. Creepy Crawlers. IMO
Credit I believe goes to Lauren Scharf -- the Bobcat as his purse!

Seems that when BM gets his property back (guns, etc.) then it is all over. No charges to be made. He wont be a felon. He actually got away with murder.

I would like to know what REALLY went on between the judges, Iris and LS. This was a slam dunk and people screwed up, or gave up for a reason. I would like to know.

Seems that when BM gets his property back (guns, etc.) then it is all over. No charges to be made. He wont be a felon. He actually got away with murder.

I would like to know what REALLY went on between the judges, Iris and LS. This was a slam dunk and people screwed up, or gave up for a reason. I would like to know.
BM has gotten away with murder for now. Lets hope that things will be uncovered (I have doubts they'll ever find Suzanne's body) to sink Barry's battleship or bulldozer I should say.

His pious, pompous self makes me sick.

MOO

@Seattle1

@Niner

Wonder what this is about!

Wasn‘t he placed on a year’s probation for the weapon charge or something like that? Has it been a year already?

View attachment 425935

FYI:

A court may stay a proceeding for a number of reasons. One common reason is that another action is under way that may affect the case or the rights of the parties in the case. For instance, assume that a defendant faces lawsuits from the same plaintiffs in two separate cases involving closely related facts. One case is filed in federal court, and the other case is filed in state court. In this situation one of the courts may issue a stay in deference to the other court. The stay enables the defendant to concentrate on one case at a time.

ETA: add link

Last edited:
Thank you! I had the Amended Complaint open on my computer and didn't think about the new case number when transferred to Fremont County.

I do think it's probably about confiscated property BM wants released. I can't recall if firearms were on the inventory list previously filed by IE but BM will no longer be deemed a felon on the date of the hearing so maybe he wants any guns available. JMO
this bothers me..
there are people on witness lists that he has access to, they might be in other states because they fear him but it wouldn't be too hard to find them if he likes and he will like..IMO

What’s the consensus on the daughters? Do y’all think they actually believe him? Or deep down do they know but it’s “easier” (financially, emotionally, or otherwise) to publicly say they think he’s innocent?

Lauren Scharf tweet
“The hearing is to address motions to limit public access to certain documents, according to the court. The motions hadn’t been discussed before the case was dismissed.”

I want one of those pretty blue remembrance candles. After a quick google search, no luck for DeDee. Does anyone have the link so they can be purchased? TIA

Lauren Scharf tweet
“The hearing is to address motions to limit public access to certain documents, according to the court. The motions hadn’t been discussed before the case was dismissed.”
Replying to myself - I linked the wrong tweet - if you go to Lauren's twitter @LaurenScharfTV her tweet is under "replies" and is the first one that pops up. I hit the share button and then copied that link but I guess I am doing something wrong. Apologies

What’s the consensus on the daughters? Do y’all think they actually believe him? Or deep down do they know but it’s “easier” (financially, emotionally, or otherwise) to publicly say they think he’s innocent?
I said this before, but I genuinely do not believe ANYONE can think Barry is innocent of murdering Suzanne based on that AA.

Maybe some have been able to convince themselves otherwise because it suits some kind of purpose, or is less devastating emotionally, but deep down surely everyone must know. To me, it’s so glaringly obvious.

This is why I find it so abhorrent that he has supporters and a lawyer shouting the odds at every opportunity. I think some of these people should look towards their own motives and question if they are happy with what they see.

JMO

this bothers me..
there are people on witness lists that he has access to, they might be in other states because they fear him but it wouldn't be too hard to find them if he likes and he will like..IMO
I am not too worried he would use his guns to hurt a witness on the list. If he really wanted to he could acquire a gun now and do that. I'm more annoyed that if he got his guns back, he'd basically feel he got off with everything he's done to Suzanne, to the animals he illegally hunted, to all of it.. and that he won. got his guns back to go on hunting and killing things like before. (I am not anti hunting, I am anti Barry and his ways of hunting and feeling entitled to do as he wants)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedWriter