DP asks public for financial donations

IMHO, this is the height of arrogance! I'm really having trouble conveying how sick I am over this whole display. The guy's wife is missing (and he may be the reason why) and all he's worried about is that it may cost him a few bucks to prove he's innocent? I think his worries are grossly misdirected...Drew, if I were you, I'd be more concerned about how I'd get myself out of a death conviction!

Neil Schori is going to be rich, rich, rich, thanks to the rodeo clown!!

I'll be sending Drew Peterson just exactly at much as I sent Scott Peterson.

I like that idea!!! Let's all send "matching donations".... ;)

But first, someone help me do the math. Does Zero + Zilch = Nada?

Neil Schori is going to be rich, rich, rich, thanks to the rodeo clown!!

I'm wondering if I'm the only one who notices Brodsky's head looks like it's screwed on crooked? Really, it does....like he talks at an angle...does anyone see that? I mean I know he's a lawyer.....and all that.....but this is really annoying me at this point that he even LOOKS CROOKED.

There is not much info on Stacy to be found. Tells me he doesn't want her found cause he exactly knows where she is. Doesn't say anything about a reward fund either. Found no comment buttons or even a link for tips to FBI. Who are they trying to fool? The fools themselves!

Yeah, hoping to find a little link called "comments".

I'd love to leave a few myself, but we probably should be careful of leaving nasty comments, next they'll use that to tell a judge, if the piece of chit is ever arrested that he cant' get a fair trial. :sick:

Wasn't just a couple of days ago that DrewP was asking media to use their publicity to get attention for homeowners who needed assistance to keep from losing their homes instead of paying attention to him? Now he wants money, and is calling attention to himself. Why doesn't he use any funds he receives through the website to give to those homeowners who are in danger of losing their homes (the ones he was so concerned about?)
I wonder how long it will be before DrewP makes a plea for a date on there?

I loved the Dan Abrams show last night. He really tells Brodsky just how it is....I especially loved the part of Brodsky trying to give a legitiment answer and all that was coming from Brodsky was his stammering.....

I bet Mark Geragos even shakes his head at this man...what an embarrassment to lawyers every where, IMHO.

browneyedgirl, I am amazed JAB keeps going back to Abrams as Abrams tells it like it is! Yet, he's afraid of Greta. LOL

If it weren't so sad it would be funny.

DrewP setting up a website with NO mention of Stacy at all and no link for tips is the equivalent of Scott Peterson ignoring his cell phone ringing while Laci was "missing."

browneyedgirl, I am amazed JAB keeps going back to Abrams as Abrams tells it like it is! Yet, he's afraid of Greta. LOL

Me too, TM. That's what I was thinking last night when Abrams was giving it to him left and right. I wonder why that is? Maybe because no matter how bad it get's at Dan's place, at least there Brodsky doesn't have to deal with a PMSing woman?

In the SunTimes today...

http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/692494,CST-NWS-defend12.stng

Help line

December 12, 2007
The family of Kathleen Savio, the third wife of former Bolingbrook Police Sgt. Drew Peterson, is seeking the public's help in the investigation into her 2004 death.
Savio's death was initially ruled an accidental drowning, but the case is being re-examined in light of the disappearance of Stacy Peterson, Drew Peterson's current wife.

Anyone with information about the Savio case should call the Illinois State Police hotline at (815) 740-0678.
http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/692826,CST-NWS-tip12.stng

So it really is the "Pay Joel Brodsky fund". From the below link:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/law/12/12/peterson.wife.ap/index.html

Brodsky said Tuesday the Web site was his idea, but Peterson approved it. He said without the public's help, Peterson could lose his home to pay his legal bills.

Why is DrewP so concerned about losing his house? :confused:
His kids are too young to be able to live in it alone, and in his future his room and meals will be provided for!

Wasn't just a couple of days ago that DrewP was asking media to use their publicity to get attention for homeowners who needed assistance to keep from losing their homes instead of paying attention to him? Now he wants money, and is calling attention to himself. Why doesn't he use any funds he receives through the website to give to those homeowners who are in danger of losing their homes (the ones he was so concerned about?)
I wonder how long it will be before DrewP makes a plea for a date on there?

Mysteriew, Drew won't need to plea for dates...he'll have plenty of them in Stateville! :behindbar :woohoo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back