GUILTY MI - 4 students killed, 6 injured, Oxford High School shooting, 30 Nov 2021 *Arrest incl parents* *teen guilty* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I does sound like EC said "I did it" before JC said "why why".

It's no wonder the public are confused about what's needed to prove the charges
That commentary says, at the end, ' no one could have known what the teen was planning'

It isn't necessary to prove that

Bumping up the state's opening statement to save time GUILTY - MI - 4 students killed, 6 injured, Oxford High School shooting, 30 Nov 2021 *Arrest incl parents* *teen guilty* #5

I wouldn't be surprised if Smith becomes a hot mess when McDonald and Keast begin cross-examining her witnesses.

So the state only has to prove that their gross negligence resulted in the shooting? NOT that they should’ve foreseen the shooting based on what they knew? Hmmmm…..

If this is indeed the case (I think the jury instructions will be instructive so that’s what I’m waiting to hear because that will for sure decide this case) I’m not sure how the state can argue that the gross negligence they’re talking about IS NOT just bad parenting. That’s why this is so unprecedented because I think to the lay person it is about bad parenting anyway you look at it.

JMO

These diary entries are chilling. EC saying in his own words that his parents won’t get him help is very damaging to the defense. Hmmmm. State was obviously saving their best for last.

JMO

Quite the contrast

Jennifer's sobbing stops as soon as jury leave the court.
Smith has also stopping touching the corners of her eyes and is advising her client
Is Smith gonna go there on cross with Lt. Willis?

The break was called after an emotional Willis was testifying to why he didn't stop and help the victims shot by EC.
Their training is specific that the shooter must be apprehended any way they can and that is their only focus when encountering a scene with an active shooter.

If JC continues crying/sobbing can she be removed from the courtroom and the trial can resume?

During the 11-30 school meeting James referenced EC's journal like his writing in it was some kind of positive therapy.
Interesting. The LEO gave the brand of the notebook and I wondered if his mom gave him the book?

However, for me, EC's claim doesn't fit with some of the contents, for example the detailed plans on kidnap and rape and lists of ammo, flares, clothing etc

BTW Do you know which school shooter was ' my idol' because it's always redacted

Interesting. The LEO gave the brand of the notebook and I wondered if his mom gave him the book?

However, for me, EC's claim doesn't fit with some of the contents, for example the detailed plans on kidnap and rape and lists of ammo, flares, clothing etc

BTW Do you know which school shooter was ' my idol' because it's always redacted
@ 101:50 how school counselor found out that EC had a journal.

What exactly was their plan? They were gonna go on the lam?
According to text with boyfriend, funds for lawyer for EC, although later she talks about securing one for them as his life is over.

I don’t believe they were running from the law. They were to have turned themselves in by 2 pm, and they were idiots for not acting on that. Is it clear if the lawyer sent deadline via text to their burner phone with specific instructions?

That one extra afternoon caused them to be locked up prior to this trial, which means they never saw their son again and I’m sure neither are allowed to speak with him. Which makes the fact that they didn’t stay and talk with him even more tragic at the police station.

According to text with boyfriend, funds for lawyer for EC, although later she talks about securing one for them as his life is over.

I don’t believe they were running from the law. They were to have turned themselves in by 2 pm, and they were idiots for not acting on that. Is it clear if the lawyer sent deadline via text to their burner phone with specific instructions?

That one extra afternoon caused them to be locked up prior to this trial, which means they never saw their son again and I’m sure neither are allowed to speak with him. Which makes the fact that they didn’t stay and talk with him even more tragic at the police station.
"which means they never saw their son again"

It also meant that they'd not see the light of day for years.
$500,00 bond on each due to flight risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BabyGhoul