Found Deceased AZ - Irene Luevano, 37, Phoenix, stabbed in neck by bf, veh missing, 16 Jan 2022 *2 Arrests*

Thank you. Now i'm curious as to what hospital he took himself to. Just wondering if its anywhere near where the car was located. The bar closed at 2am and she called regarding the stabbing at 4am. I'm trying to wrap my head around this timeline and locations. IMO
from my history of social life. when the bars close, generally ppl go to get food. also if they plan to drink (in cali anyways) they grab some beverages at the closest mini mart then go eat. it can be busy at food places that are popular for late night. so its conceivable they stopped for food and then an argument may have ensued and then escalated.

Salome is very far from Phoenix about 90 miles and very remote. The Boyfriend must have led investigators there, I assumed when he had headed to Mexico it was south but now I am not sure, just so sad for her family.

Salome is very far from Phoenix about 90 miles and very remote. The Boyfriend must have led investigators there, I assumed when he had headed to Mexico it was south but now I am not sure, just so sad for her family.
phone pings is my guess.

https://www.abc15.com/news/state/mi...ano-found-dead-boyfriend-facing-murder-charge

Police say missing Phoenix mother of five Irene Luevano has been found dead in a remote area of La Paz County.

Luevano's remains were located Thursday near Interstate 10 and Hovatter Road, approximately 40 miles east of Quartzsite, amid an ongoing search for her. Luevano had obvious signs of trauma, according to police.

Investigators working on the case have identified Luevano's boyfriend, Jorge Quintero Lara, as the primary suspect in her death and he is now facing murder charges.

Horrible outcome. Rest easy Irene. My prayers are with you and for your're entire family.
Editing: I have to say, although I did feel this was going to be the outcome, it is devastating to ,once again see some schmuck, (this isn't a man) to take their anger out on a woman and then lie, take himself to a hospital to take care of his poor wounds, ( which he self proclaims to cause himself) knowing this woman who he has claimed to love is out there in the dirt. The words "rot in hell" seems so nice. Like a freaking tea party! Pisses me off!

Last edited:
*This is so evil. Why would anyone hurt her? Oh my I’m so upset. These videos are so very hard to hear and see. I’m so sorry. Honey, I know you tried so hard to keep the faith. I’m thinking of you sister. ❤️

https://www.abc15.com/news/region-p...ls-about-missing-mother-irene-luevanos-murder

How horrific! I just can’t wrap my head around how someone can do something like this!

New information is being released about the kidnapping and murder of Irene Luevano.

On Sunday morning, the family received a phone call from Luevano who said she had been stabbed in the neck by Lara and asked her family to call the police.

The family attempted to call her back but could not reach her.

Later that afternoon, Lara showed up at a Valley hospital with a “sharpforce injury” to his stomach.

When asked by investigators about his injury, Lara reported he was robbed and denied any altercation with Luevano.

During the investigation, detectives learned Lara’s cellphone and Luevano’s cellphone were “colocated” in the Phoenix area until about 5:30 a.m., at which point their devices separated.

Around 10:40 a.m., Lara’s device returned to the Phoenix area.

When investigators followed up on the location of Luevano’s device, they located her vehicle in the area with a large amount of blood inside and outside of the vehicle.

Lara reportedly admitted to stabbing Luevano in the neck while driving in Phoenix.

He stated Luevano ran from the vehicle and he reported capturing her and putting her back into the car.

They drove out to western Arizona, where a further altercation took place and Lara was stabbed by Luevano, documents show.

Lara reportedly grabbed the knife from Luevano, cut her neck, and stabbed her multiple times.

Believing Luevano was dead, Lara dragged her into the desert and left her there.

Phoenix police arrested Diego Teran in the death of Irene Luevano

At least two people have been arrested in connection with the death of 37-year-old Irene Luevano, whose remains were found in the desert on Thursday.

According to recently released arrest documents, Luevano's boyfriend, Jorge Luis Quintero Lara, 28, admitted in an interview with police to stabbing and leaving her for dead. The second suspect, Diego Hernan Rodriguez Teran, 24, admitted knowing about the attack on Luevano.

I would imagine that it was an argument while driving that caused him to initially stab her. He probably thought she was overreacting when she ran and dragged her back to the car hoping that she would just recover but she became unresponsive from blood loss so he drove her to the second location and the rest of the story is a fabrication. She was probably even still alive at that point and might have been saved but instead he cut her throat and left her.

Really a cold blooded crime and stupidly constructed story as well. Probably very drunk for the duration.

Additional link

Cellphone records, witness lead police to Irene Luevano's body in the Arizona desert

IL’s body was found in the desert more than two hours away from Phoenix.

Court paperwork says the witness, identified as Diego Teran, was with them as they drove into the desert, where Lara said he was going to kill her. Family says Luevano called them and said Lara stabbed her in the neck. During the drive, Luevano tried to run away, but Lara grabbed her and put her back in the car, police said. Court paperwork reveals that while in the desert, Luevano tried to stab Lara with the knife. Court records show Teran later told police he witnessed Lara stab Luevano multiple times and then dumped her body.

Teran, who lived with Luevano’s boyfriend, initially denied having seen Lara since before the killing, a police probable-cause statement but later admitted he was a witness. However, Teran says that he lied to police because Lara had threatened to kill his family if he said anything.

Lara is being held on a $1 million cash bond. He faces charges for first-degree murder, abandonment, concealment of a body, aggravated assault, and kidnapping.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
111coffeequeen111
Back