TN TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells Missing from Rogersville, June 2021 #34

I just received an auto update. Sorry, that site gives me no end of troubles to copy and paste. I am on on an android tablet, maybe that is the issue, or me being a dinosaur on tech. Sorry all. One of you will find it. It included a pic of Don afaik. Blog | Find Summer Wells
Ummm How does she get away with that? SMH. Aren't DW,and CW Not supposed to have contact with the boys? So how can she surreptitiously communicate with the boys through DW,and CW? They need to be left in peace,and safety. MOO

I have a real issue with that website using the boys' pictures, endorsed by the parents or not. The parents do not have legal custody of the boys. Are those current pictures?
I thought of that too. The photo looks newer than 2.5 years ago, but how do we really know when it was taken. We also shouldn't be discussing the boys at all.

FEB 2, 2024
[...]

With her birthday coming up on Sunday, community members decided to hold a special prayer event at Cedar Grove Baptist Church in Kingsport.

“February 4 Is her birthday,” said Robin Lane, who helped organize the event. “We’re obviously trying to celebrate her. We don’t want to let a single birthday pass without remembering her.”

[...]

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation spokesperson Leslie Earhart told News Channel 11:

"Although we still don’t have the answers we’ve been seeking, agents continue to work alongside the FBI and the Hawkins County Sheriff’s Office to investigate the circumstances surrounding the disappearance of Summer Wells."

[...]

Summer Wells Birthday Post - 1
On Sunday the TBI issued the following statement: "Although we still don’t have the answers we’ve been seeking, agents continue to investigate the circumstances surrounding her disappearance."

February 16, 2024

KINGSPORT, Tenn. (WCYB) — Summer Wells went missing 2 years ago from her home in Hawkins County, Tennessee and the investigation into her disappearance remains ongoing.

A prayer vigil was held Thursday night for Summer following her 8th birthday on February 4th.

Continued at link.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant
Back