Found Deceased TX - Chantale Grossman, 50, Kleb Woods Park Preserve, Harris County, 8 Feb 2024

Her Facebook. Heartbreaking post last Spring. If you search her name you will find her daughter's FB posts about her being missing with information about her deceased son she is referring to in Chantelle's FB. Log into Facebook

This case is absolutely heartbreaking. Apparently the sheriff's office is now bringing in dogs to search the park.

She doesn't even look like the same person she was before the death of her son. How truly tragic.

From above - "Carl Grossman said when his wife, Chantale Grossman, told him goodbye that morning, he felt like something was off.

“The hug was unusual, longer, tighter,” said Grossman. I said there's something wrong. And she shrugged her shoulders. And I said, you know, when you do this, I think the other stuff is going to happen.”

I'm at a loss as to what "I think the other stuff is going to happen" means? Any ideas?

Perusing her FB page, she is able to articulate her pain losing her son very well. Her posts have pierced my heart and I'm at a loss for words. Praying she is found safe and can receive services.

From above - "Carl Grossman said when his wife, Chantale Grossman, told him goodbye that morning, he felt like something was off.

“The hug was unusual, longer, tighter,” said Grossman. I said there's something wrong. And she shrugged her shoulders. And I said, you know, when you do this, I think the other stuff is going to happen.”

I'm at a loss as to what "I think the other stuff is going to happen" means? Any ideas?
Nothing I want to put into words, but it doesn't sound good to me.

Chantale's remains found. Not really a surprise, just so sad.

Thank you for keeping us updated. I’m glad they found her. So sad that she couldn’t find any peace!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back