Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 4 murders, July 2023 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen that before, right, is that some kind of art print or what? Can we get a complete version of the image? Does anyone know what that's called? I remember seeing (I think??) on a website that this is supposedly something along the lines of an art print, but I don't know, and I've never been able to find it.

I'm searching for that now to see if that is indeed a print of some kind, I don't know if I'll have any success. And I don't really want those search terms on my computer, seriously. But here's something interesting. When I've been searching, I just came across a discussion about a painting of a sexualized bull someone noticed in the background as RH did his online interview with that journalist. Someone is speculating that this painting (one of the bull) might have been handmade, like a custom thing. Wouldn't it be horrifying if this one were "custom" as well? It has the look to me of something more like a print or poster. But still, it could have been created by him personally or someone close to him. Yipes.

Where in the home was this displayed? Didn't some of the people in the home question, you know, why's this here, exactly?

I'd assumed that was some kind of dark art print, something meant to reflect some reality by an artist, not be a part of actual reality, but now that I'm seeing this discussion of the bull painting, I'm completely creeped out. So I did a pretty extensive search (which seriously, I didn't much like doing) for this type of item at a pretty expansive art/poster shop. There are somewhat similar prints, not this particular one.

It was horrifying and disgusting enough that the woman in the image resembles victims and a perp might be using it to relive his murders. It's literally terrifying if you think about you know, what if that's not some print someone in that house (for whatever ? reason) got through a dark art shop? What if that's "custom"? What if someone in that house is a bit "artsy" and produced it? That's terrifying. You know, it definitely looks like that creepy burlap doll, but it actually looks like victims. I know nothing about digital photography production, but I wish at the moment I did...

Where in the home was this displayed? Didn't some of the people in the home question, you know, why's this here, exactly?

I'd assumed that was some kind of dark art print, something meant to reflect some reality by an artist, not be a part of actual reality, but now that I'm seeing this discussion of the bull painting, I'm completely creeped out. So I did a pretty extensive search (which seriously, I didn't much like doing) for this type of item at a pretty expansive art/poster shop. There are somewhat similar prints, not this particular one.

It was horrifying and disgusting enough that the woman in the image resembles victims and a perp might be using it to relive his murders. It's literally terrifying if you think about you know, what if that's not some print someone in that house (for whatever ? reason) got through a dark art shop? What if that's "custom"? What if someone in that house is a bit "artsy" and produced it? That's terrifying. You know, it definitely looks like that creepy burlap doll, but it actually looks like victims. I know nothing about digital photography production, but I wish at the moment I did...
When his trial begins, the public will probably see and hear about some very disturbing things. Rex H operated in secret for many, many years, living like a hoarder, indulging his fantasies.

It’s so tragic that he was able to continue to murder so many women for so long.

I think the drawing is the daughter's artwork. Many teenagers go through a phase where they sketch "edgy" or dark stuff. She has an undergraduate degree in Fine Arts (BFA). Besides the blonde hair, it doesn't really look like any of the victims. You could probably match the sketch with a number of murder victims if you looked long and hard enough. Any resemblances are likely coincidental.

okay so this piece of "art" could easily be produced with an Artograph. The Artograph projects the image onto paper or canvas or a wall, whatever and the artist can just easily knock in the image by tracing and filling. Another way would be to take a photo and modify it into a painting in photoshop and then print it out. The face and hairline look very similar to Melissa in my opinion , but these women all have strong similarities. I notice a lot of attention to the hair . I don't know what the dark marks on the cheeks are meant to show..decay? bullet wounds? deep black bruises from something sharp? The skin on this person is lifeless, imo person in this drawing was dead when the image was produced and based on all the detail around the hair, I think it was made from a photograph.

many artists can draw in different styles, Rex's daughter is a very talented artist and I saw her work back in the beginning of this case. I don't believe this is her artwork...so that leaves us with some questions and I'm sure the FBI
has some questions about this drawing, who made it and why it was in Rex's home.

The drawing is not particularly good in any way and looks amateurish which makes me wonder. What would Rex get out of drawing it and introducing it into his household as just some art he made or wants around..I wonder where they found it. maybe he made it and then destroyed the photo...it's truly a weird detail in the case. mOO

I don't believe this is her artwork...so that leaves us with some questions
We don't know when the artwork was made, what she was aiming to achieve, or whether it was just a quick sketch. For all we know, the drawing had been rolled up at the back of her wardrobe for the past five years. People on here are assuming that it represents a tortured woman when it could easily be the daughter's vision of a zombie or demon, etc. Occam's razor says it's far more likely to be her artwork. Rex using an Artograph to sketch an inaccurate drawing of one of his victims seems way too elaborate to me. The more elaborate a theory, the less likely it will be true.

We don't know when the artwork was made, what she was aiming to achieve, or whether it was just a quick sketch. For all we know, the drawing had been rolled up at the back of her wardrobe for the past five years. People on here are assuming that it represents a tortured woman when it could easily be the daughter's vision of a zombie or demon, etc. Occam's razor says it's far more likely to be her artwork. Rex using an Artograph to sketch an inaccurate drawing of one of his victims seems way too elaborate to me. The more elaborate a theory, the less likely it will be true.
I'm sure we will find out. My point is , is that someone with no talent for drawing could make this drawing...which reminds me of BTK's drawings and photographs he produced. So serial killers making drawings of their victims is not unheard of. mOO

I'm sure we will find out. My point is , is that someone with no talent for drawing could make this drawing...which reminds me of BTK's drawings and photographs he produced. So serial killers making drawings of their victims is not unheard of. mOO

Yep.
A trophy to look at every day,
in the disguise of "art".

JMO

Trying to remember the name of the serial killer who spent his time in prison drawing pictures of all the victims he could remember.

Samuel Little

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member