Found Deceased OH - Erica Tooson, 44, kicked out of a homeless shelter, said that she'll call family but didn't, has bipolar disorder, Dayton, 27 Oct 2023

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
68e631e1-8f95-429d-878c-0f0e24c2f36f-large16x9_photooutput17.JPEG

DAYTON, Ohio (WKEF) -- Erica Tooson’s family and best friend are hurting right now, and they are desperately looking for her. According to the Dock Ellis Foundation, Erica Tooson was last seen in Dayton on Oct. 27 near N. Main Street and E. Siebenthaler Avenue. Now, her family is asking for the community's help to find the 44-year-old.

Erica Tooson has had a rough couple of years, according to her brother Anthony Tooson. He said she lost a couple of apartments, and she has been unhoused most of the year.

More at Erica Tooson's family is asking for help finding her; she's been missing since late October

Hopefully Erica is somewhere safe. Could she be in another homeless shelter? It's concerning that she hasn't been in contact with her family.

Looks like problems related to her mental health may have been something she's had to deal with for a long time. Montgomery County court records going back twenty five years show more than a dozen cases, forgery, domestic violence, assault, multiple charges of menacing and trespass, some vehicular infractions, and a minor drug charge over 20 years ago (marijuana possession, small amount). I didn't see the August case, (I didn't open each and every one due to time constraints) but the last charge of menacing in 2021 was closed out. Montgomery County PROv3 (search by last and first name, her DOB will pop up and all cases under that name are the same DOB). I do hope she's found someplace warm and safe this time of year.

Sadly, Erica has been identified as the female found in the Great Miami River near Canal road in Hamilton, OH. Authorities believe this may have been a tragic accident.

February 22, 2024

According to the press release, the individual has been confirmed as Erica L. Tooson, born on January 23, 1979, and hailing from Dayton, Ohio.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back