CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
No whole bodies burned in fireplaces but entombed in concrete? I can't rule it out.

We never did learn what the hard white object was.

I hope the jury gets it right and Judge Randolph levies the harshest sentence he can.

Jmo
I still wish the brought Fudge in to testify. I don’t think he would have been credible but it would have been nice to at least see his statement.. yes it had blood, didn’t have blood, etc.

No whole bodies burned in fireplaces but entombed in concrete? I can't rule it out.

We never did learn what the hard white object was.

I hope the jury gets it right and Judge Randolph levies the harshest sentence he can.

Jmo
Nope, no details on the hard white object.

One of the many regrets of this trial.

I agree with you about hoping the jury gets this crazy complex story and Judge R gets some sleep in time for verdict reading and sentencing.

MOO

I still wish the brought Fudge in to testify. I don’t think he would have been credible but it would have been nice to at least see his statement.. yes it had blood, didn’t have blood, etc.
Yes, many threads involved in pulling this highly complicated case together and "Fudge" was one for the record books....

Moo

What ever became of the gun or knife that was found on Albany ave? Was that determined to not be a part of the case? Oops! Someone just brought t up.

Will there be a data dump? Or have we seen it all?

I'd sure like to see all of the phone records.

I wonder how long we'll have to wait for the KM trial.

Perhaps they'll open with his late night pinging at the gun club.

Jmo

Nobody is there.....

Is anyone these?

Does anyone care?

MOO
Just the media. And they lap it up, because the only ones who will speak to them are the Troconises; the Farber family and friends won’t. They have to get their soundbites from somebody. The media doesn’t seem to care who does the talking or whether or not what they say is true.

Will there be a data dump? Or have we seen it all?

I'd sure like to see all of the phone records.

I wonder how long we'll have to wait for the KM trial.

Perhaps they'll open with his late night pinging at the gun club.

Jmo
Eventually it will be in the public record but my guess is not until KM trial is done and that hasn't even been scheduled so far as I know. Will it ever? Did KM simply roll the dice and won? Won't know anytime soon. CT Justice.

I think that KM in particular deserves a particular place in the afterlife....reading the spousal abuse case now and its horrific....

MOO

Last edited:
Eventually it will be in the public record but my guess is not until KM trial is done and that hasn't even been scheduled so far as I know.

I think that KM in particular deserves a particular place in the afterlife....reading the spousal abuse case now and its horrific....

MOO
He is an awful human being. Actually far worse than MT.

Just the media. And they lap it up, because the only ones who will speak to them are the Troconises; the Farber family and friends won’t. They have to get their soundbites from somebody. The media doesn’t seem to care who does the talking or whether or not what they say is true.
I can't on the media in this case now as its simply been horrific and all about the clicks.

Will get a list together of all of them and memorialise it here eventually so others don't get sucked in like we all were for such a long time.

All Simply a waste time as their news industry simply rides a slide to the bottom of the sewer of 'infotainment' and 'celebrity news'.

But, do want to do a shout out Shannon Miller and NBC-CT as the 'self proclaimed seeker of truth' for utterly failing in achieving her goal of finding any shred of truth in this case and going for the clicks always as she I think truly led the pack of the pro Defence PR machine in this case.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members