Found Deceased GA - University of Georgia Laken Hope Riley, 22, found dead near University of Georgia intramural fields, foul play suspected, 22 Feb 2024

Does the picture on the FB page look anything like the sketch that was released in the Rachel Morin murder. That was 6 months ago in Bel Air, MD and Rachel was running a trail just before dusk and she was dragged off the trail and killed by blunt force trauma to the head with a rock. This was in a wooded area as well.
I see similarities and I notice the photos from 2022 he is thinner.. nothing for early 2023 so I can't compare size to the video we have from the LA crime in May 23, but I'd say from Sept 22 when I see clear photos of him and Jan 2024 when there are more photos, he has drastically changed his appearance.. grew his hair, grew facial hair, and gained weight.

BINGO!

Yes, of course, "stay safe" is a well-meant sentiment said to girls and women. But how about telling men and boys when they leave the house, "be a safe person!"

jmo
Can’t tell that to a sexually motivated killer though. I mean you good, but they’ll never listen.

Does the picture on the FB page look anything like the sketch that was released in the Rachel Morin murder. That was 6 months ago in Bel Air, MD and Rachel was running a trail just before dusk and she was dragged off the trail and killed by blunt force trauma to the head with a rock. This was in a wooded area as well.

Blunt-force trauma, wooded area, running on a trail - as soon as I read that, it also made me think of RM.

Can’t tell that to a sexually motivated killer though. I mean you good, but they’ll never listen.

Yeah, it's not like they don't know it's wrong, that someone forgot to tell them.

I know.

I still think society needs to flip the script and maybe slow change will happen for the better in that there will be better awareness by all, not just mainly women who are taught to be vigilant. Imo.

I know.

I still think society needs to flip the script and maybe slow change will happen for the better in that there will be better awareness by all, not just mainly women who are taught to be vigilant. Imo.
Exactly. The idea that men can't/won't resist harming women runs deep. So, women, the best we can do is say, "be safe, sweetie."

Grrrr.

jmo

About DNA collection from perps in Georgia:

"A sample of deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) shall be collected by oral swab or other noninvasive procedure from any individual:
Who has been convicted of a felony and is currently incarcerated in a detention facility, serving a probation sentence, or serving under the jurisdiction of the State Board of Pardons and Paroles for such felony; or
Who has been charged with a felony, and sentence for such offense has been imposed pursuant to Article 3 of Chapter 8 of Title 42 or pursuant to subsection (a) or (c) of Code Section 16-13-2."

About DNA collection from perps in Georgia:

"A sample of deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) shall be collected by oral swab or other noninvasive procedure from any individual:
Who has been convicted of a felony and is currently incarcerated in a detention facility, serving a probation sentence, or serving under the jurisdiction of the State Board of Pardons and Paroles for such felony; or
Who has been charged with a felony, and sentence for such offense has been imposed pursuant to Article 3 of Chapter 8 of Title 42 or pursuant to subsection (a) or (c) of Code Section 16-13-2."
wonder if NY has his DNA and if he skipped out after his arrest there....

Wonder how he ended up in Athens of all places ?
11Alive news anchor just posted an update that the suspects brother was also arrested today for providing a fake green card. He is also here illegally and he has also been arrested 3X in Athens from Sept of 23 until now. DUI, driving without a license, shoplifting, and failure to report for fingerprintable offense. Brothers name is Diego Ibarra 29 years old.

It's possible they both arrived in the Athens area in Sept after Jose's arrest in New York for his crimes there.. maybe they relocated then and it seems began committing crimes in Athens.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675
Back