GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #67

Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially when said parent deprived five other children of their mother.
Exactly. Where is the consideration for the five children whose mother was murdered and at the very least this woman in their life did NOTHING to stop it and quite clearly LIED to help cover up the murderer's guilt.That their father did this is a whole other can of worms but MT is equally brutal and selfish. She does not deserve one more day of freedom to mother her child after her disgusting and callous and manipulative, devious, murderous, truly rancid behavior. I hope the jury will send the right message to those 5 precious children - that their mother was worth more than this hellish their father Brough into their young lives. MOO. I am angry, sorry. The evidence is there. If someone is holding out, it's on pure fantasy. MOO.

Exactly. Where is the consideration for the five children whose mother was murdered and at the very least this woman in their life did NOTHING to stop it and quite clearly LIED to help cover up the murderer's guilt.That their father did this is a whole other can of worms but MT is equally brutal and selfish. She does not deserve one more day of freedom to mother her child after her disgusting and callous and manipulative, devious, murderous, truly rancid behavior. I hope the jury will send the right message to those 5 precious children - that their mother was worth more than this hellish their father Brough into their young lives. MOO. I am angry, sorry. The evidence is there. If someone is holding out, it's on pure fantasy. MOO.
All Michelle had to do was call 911 instead of bringing Fotis' phone to shower (without getting hair or phones wet.)

Jennifer and Fotis would have survived.

MOO

There's always one idiot. MOO. But if you go on Reddit (never a good idea), I'd say about 1 in 6 thinks she is either not guilty or might be but State didn't prove it. There's so much damning evidence, but some people think anything short of a video where MT and FD are sitting discussing the murder plans is not proving the conspiracy case. Ruined by TV. MOO.
UGH

There's always one idiot. MOO. But if you go on Reddit (never a good idea), I'd say about 1 in 6 thinks she is either not guilty or might be but State didn't prove it. There's so much damning evidence, but some people think anything short of a video where MT and FD are sitting discussing the murder plans is not proving the conspiracy case. Ruined by TV. MOO.
I will say that if you aren't familiar with the evidence, it could be easy to view her as "the stupid girlfriend" (her own words). Anyone who's dealt with a manipulative, lying, evil narc like FD and been victimized by them could project that situation onto MT, because it could happen. Narcs are wonderful at making you feel both amazingly loved while also ignored at the same time, convince you to do anything for them but make you think it was your idea, and use the actions you took for them against you to blackmail you. It happens every day. If you've been there, it's easy to feel sympathy for MT.

Until you look at all of the evidence clearly laid out. Keep in mind, we also tend to know much more than what was presented in the trial. I believe the state did a good enough job tying everything together in their closing, let's just hope the jury agrees.

Thank you for that. I agree.
FWIW, I just FINISHED the Horn closing listen again experience/nightmare. Yippee!!!!!!

I learned a bit about FD and this case over the years since JF went missing and even so, following what Horn did in his closing to make things as confusing as possible imo makes this super hard for the jurors who just heard a very linear and clear presentation from Atty Manning and the dramatic rebuttal from Atty McGinnis and 6 weeks of presentation.

If I get the energy and time I will fact check his statements as its interesting how he skates with his language and presented very little of anything in terms of evidence based rebuttal imo. He expects jurors to believe MT about the thunderstorm and sleeping with her daughter, the handwritten phone logs, Petu who alibied MT and claimed she was innocent, the multiple alibi scripts, the 8 hrs of talking alot about unimportant things and not alot about important things as I believe Det Kimball observed and the words of attorneys or as Horn calls them "the legal experts" who we know shouldn't be believed.

I leave the legal analysis to @lucegirl and lawyers as I'm just a layperson trying to follow along. But, imo the Horn Closing might have been a bit tough to follow by design and I think most folks want to understand what was said and why. It just takes time as they are sitting looking at potentially charging someone whose defence so far as I can see it is, "I DIDN'T KNOW'. The McGuiness answer to "I DIDN'T Know" was to identify the 'Conincidences" but as we know here, analysing all those coincidences took up many many threads!

These folks spent 6 weeks and are staring at a room of boxes and an easel and we've been here for what, 5 years?

They also have 6 different charges to look at and jury instructions that are 50 pages long. Conspiracy also is a topic that most don't have familiarity with as typically when you watch the news, or a TV show or a movie the charge is Murder. People understand murder in its different variations but I can't think of the last time I read about a criminal conspiracy case.

Maybe they will see things more clearly than we did here and so come back quickly? IDK.

But there is alot going on Just think about the Car parade and the surveillance and how even after watching it once its not easy to figure out what is going on. Layer on the 8 hrs of MT lying and eeeeerrrrr and eemmmmm ing and honestly its an overwhelming mountain of evidence.

Easel person I think probably has the right idea (although I usually don't support the easel person irl) to try and organise and focus and figure out how to attack the task they have been given to resolve. I hope they don't get lost in the weeds and I say that as someone who has spent way too much time in the weeds on this tragic case! But seeing them come out today to seek Judge clarification on two important points I thought was encouraging. It could have been done to break a log jam, but I think it could have been an effective way forward too as it could have been done to avoid arguing and posturing. Hopefully the group figured it out and moved forward.

The other thing is that the top Conspiracy charge has a very significant sentence and if any combo of the other charges are found to be applicable for the jury then the time in prison stacks up quickly imo. I think anyone looking at what MT is looking at in terms of prison time deserves some thoughtful deliberation and its only been a few days at this point.

Just takes time. You never know, they could surprise everyone and come together quickly? We just don't know and so maybe tomorrow we think about KM or something else to ride the wave of this uncertain period of the trial.

Other news: IDK if anyone followed the murder case (class a felony) involving Qinxuan Pan at Yale. Today he plead guilty to murder of a Yale grad student and it was just announced by the States Atty Office in CT. When charged he could face up to 35 years in prison. Curious to see a plea on a murder case in CT. MT (class b felony) could have either taken a deal earlier in the process imo or plead out. She did neither. My guess is unless she is acquitted that her sentencing might coincide with that of Qinxuan Pan so I'm curious how their sentences compare. My guess is that MT might just wish that she took an early plea offer. But, we shall have wait and see.

MOO

Last edited:
Here is my take. If there isn't a holdout.
If they break for lunch tomorrow we won't get a verdict.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
JMO.
Sounds about right. If these people are really serious about what they are doing, they won’t finish up tomorrow, just because it’s Friday-they will follow through to the end.

Thanks for talking me down. Hail to the easel!
IMO bringing the issue to the Judge could have eased tensions in the room very effectively as having early entrenched positions rarely leads to good results and if people argue and bicker and don't stick to facts then that could also possibly cause issue.

Today's questions were quite thoughtful imo and show that the group had really been discussing the details of the instructions. Just have to hang on. No predicable outcome but if they are slogging through 50 pages of instructions in detail then that is good for justice imo.

MOO

Or, like someone else stated yesterday, they are having sympathy for MT's daughter instead of adhering to the jury instructions.

I'm hopeful this isn't the case, but I've always been more worried this would be a hung jury than her being found not guilty.
Thing is that that isn't the law and it isn't what they are being asked to do.
MOO

Another day of deliberations came and went in the Michelle Troconis trial. Around 12, jurors asked for clarification on the charges. Outside of court, her defense attorney says he's not speculating on the timing of a verdict because "nothing about this case is usual."

Oh my goodness! Mama T is all made up. Michi is feeling confident taking pics of the reporters.
I just can't. No words.

Another day of deliberations came and went in the Michelle Troconis trial. Around 12, jurors asked for clarification on the charges. Outside of court, her defense attorney says he's not speculating on the timing of a verdict because "nothing about this case is usual."

Geezzzus. Was MT taking a selfie in the middle of that? Beyond what she has done to JFD and JFD's loved ones (which is horrible), she has put her own family through hell and doesn't have the ounce of discretion (or shame) to just hang her head for the 30 seconds it takes for JS to address the press ON HER BEHALF; instead she takes a selfie.

There is something SERIOUSLY wrong with that woman.

ETA: If she was taking photos of the reporters or crowd gathered, same still applies.

Geezzzus. Was MT taking a selfie in the middle of that? Beyond what she has done to JFD and JFD's loved ones (which is horrible), she has put her own family through hell and doesn't have the ounce of discretion (or shame) to just hang her head for the 30 seconds it takes for JS to address the press ON HER BEHALF; instead she takes a selfie.

There is something SERIOUSLY wrong with that woman.

ETA: If she was taking photos of the reporters or crowd gathered, same still applies.
Her sister takes their pictures, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member