Bahamas - Lindsay Shiver, 36, mom from GA, lover and hitman all charged in Nassau plot to kill husband, 28 July 2023

I haven’t either. He was openly against her being allowed to come back to the states, and didn’t think it would be good for the boys to see her now.
I seem to recall there was something about if she returned she would be in Alabama and couldn't come to Georgia and any exchanges would be done through third parties. But any actually visitation is all solely the jurisdiction of the divorce court. I don't know that we have seen anything from the divorce court and we may not if it is confidential.

Lindsay Shiver says her estranged husband previously agreed to visitation under the condition that Shiver’s parents supervise once she returned to the U.S. on December 22.

According to the motion filed on Wednesday, January 3, after Robert Shiver allegedly reneged on the deal for supervised visitation, Lindsay Shiver was able to speak with the children via Facetime on Christmas day but has not seen or reached them since.

Lindsay Shiver says her estranged husband previously agreed to visitation under the condition that Shiver’s parents supervise once she returned to the U.S. on December 22.

According to the motion filed on Wednesday, January 3, after Robert Shiver allegedly reneged on the deal for supervised visitation, Lindsay Shiver was able to speak with the children via Facetime on Christmas day but has not seen or reached them since.
YOu notice she isn't referring to a court Visitation order? That tells me there is no order in place. Which is odd. she should be filing a motion to establish a temporary visitation order. Why isn't she? One reason could be that such an order would formally establish the custody and visitation AND temporary child support.

Evidently LS has a hearing tomorrow per Vinnie Politan on Court TV. I went back and read the last news from the Bahamas and her next hearing is end of Feb for that case, so this hearing tomorrow must have something to do with the divorce/child visitation issues. Can't find anything about it on Google, so will be watching CTV tonight and will update.

We will see if this recent wave of violence affects LS's case. This is rather unprecedented and the criminal justice system in Nassau may be getting a bit overwhelmed. Now, does this mean that they really hammer her in an effort to dissuade further crime? or do they deal her out because they just don't have time to deal with her case since no one was actually killed?

On a side note, this is very sad for the Bahamas. I have been there often and loved it because it was always sooooo safe. Covid was very hard on the Bahamas economically and lots of people left to the US for work. That left them having to bring in lots of workers from other parts of the Caribbean. I suspect they ended up importing a lot of criminal element. Very sad.

A judge set Shiver’s trial to begin on July 1, 2024, in the Bahamas. Other hearings scheduled included a status hearing on May 1 and a pre-trial hearing on June 5, both of which she does need to appear.

Georgia housewife Lindsay Shiver has been spotted catching up with her Bahamian lover as the pair prepare to go on trial for allegedly plotting to murder her wealthy ex-college football player husband.

Exclusive DailyMail.com images show Shiver, 37, and Terrance Adrien Bethel, 28, hanging out in Abaco, the tiny island where six months ago they were arrested for supposedly enlisting a hitman to kill Robert Shiver, 38.

Onlookers say the pair looked chatty and relaxed as they enjoyed a low-key lunch Saturday at Colors, a popular seafood restaurant, making little effort to hide or stay out of sight.

1709660805248.png

The housewife from Georgia was seen wearing a pink blazer and patterned blouse to court, where a judge adjourned the case until July 1

1709660922436.png

Video at link

Robert filed for a divorce a year ago this month.

From the DM link: (back to the beginning of Lindsay's troubles)

"'He [Robert] is flying into Baker's Bay, she is thinking about letting me kill him but he has the kids,' Bethel is alleged to have written."

LS should not have the chance to visit her children until they're grown. She seems to be a serious threat to their personal safety and happiness.

JMOO

Lindsay cant be too happy seeing those photos of her husband and Ms. Chrisley in the Keys. The plane, the vacation, and Savannah looks pretty amazing. But honestly Robert really should try to keep a lower profile. I would like to know more about where the divorce proceedings are at.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2
Back