Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #177

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it the truth and nothing confidential is in that google drive since he sent it to people that have nothing to do with this case.

I still don’t understand on why he is not providing this info to LE but directly to the judge instead. (Not a lawyer but seems like the content should be passed along to LE to investigate. ) I must be completely missing the boat on why LE was bypassed. Thank you for the responses all.
I sure don't understand why. Had any of these "content creators" sought counsel they would not have contacted the judge.

These "content creators" - writing into the Judge - seem anxious to control a narrative that the Court really doesn't care about, along with an eagerness to insert themselves into a high-profile case.

IMO, shedding sunlight on the character, motives and objectives of those who the crime-scene-photo-leakers (RF, MRC) chose to disseminate crime scene photos works for Hennessey's strategy. So far, these unsolicited letters are doing Hennessey's work for him; each considers discrediting the defense as part of their role as a "content creator".

JMHO

So is he not trusting or happy with LE then if sent the same materials to the judge?
Lord knows I don’t know what goes through the minds of others.
He was listed on DH’s filings several times. It was mentioned that there was a connection between him and MC and RF on these filings as well as a connection between he and NMcl.
Some people have a hard time allowing their names and reputations being attacked. Especially if they know the narrative is false.
The defense team has drug many names through the mud during this circus- many without the means or resources to fight back.
Social media creators may not be respected but many are quoted and even allowed here. One which has been named in these letters as having direct protected information coming from the defense team and notoriously pro defense.
Is the accusation true? I don’t know.
Maybe in the future we will see more government involvement or restrictions that give some guidelines to social media creators about what they can state as fact.
As always. I respect everyone’s opinions here. Even if they don’t align with mine.

I sure don't understand why. Had any of these "content creators" sought counsel they would not have contacted the judge.

These "content creators" - writing into the Judge - seem anxious to control a narrative that the Court really doesn't care about, along with an eagerness to insert themselves into a high-profile case.

IMO, shedding sunlight on the character, motives and objectives of those who the crime-scene-photo-leakers (RF, MRC) chose to disseminate crime scene photos works for Hennessey's strategy. So far, these unsolicited letters are doing Hennessey's work for him; each considers discrediting the defense as part of their role as a "content creator".

JMHO
How does the dissemination of crime scene photos that originated due to the neglect or perhaps encouragement of defense help Hennessey? Isn’t his job to prove defense didnt contribute to the leak.

Lord knows I don’t know what goes through the minds of others.
He was listed on DH’s filings several times. It was mentioned that there was a connection between him and MC and RF on these filings as well as a connection between he and NMcl.
Some people have a hard time allowing their names and reputations being attacked. Especially if they know the narrative is false.
The defense team has drug many names through the mud during this circus- many without the means or resources to fight back.
Social media creators may not be respected but many are quoted and even allowed here. One which has been named in these letters as having direct protected information coming from the defense team and notoriously pro defense.
Is the accusation true? I don’t know.
Maybe in the future we will see more government involvement or restrictions that give some guidelines to social media creators about what they can state as fact.
As always. I respect everyone’s opinions here. Even if they don’t align with mine.
Thanks for the throughput response, we can agree to disagree as I think this would be a matter for LE and not the judge.

This Filing is from the Defense - Motion to Compel and Request for Sanctions.
NOTE - It's 18 pages long. Here's the first 9 pages ... dividing b/c I'm wary as to how many screenshots this forum accepts in one post ...

1710265818561.png
1710265867803.png

1710265913469.png
1710265946039.png
1710265994397.png

1710266040825.png

1710266123936.png
1710266153059.png
1710266205149.png

NOTE - It's 18 pages long. Here's the second set of 9 pages ... divided b/c I'm wary as to how many screenshots this forum accepts in one post ...
1710266416739.png
1710266447881.png
1710266483321.png
1710266509934.png
1710266537725.png
1710266586891.png
1710266617766.png
1710266645090.png
1710266675970.png

... And so we interrupt our previous scheduled programming for ... 18 pages of Whiplash.
(Back to RA's case and related discovery matters - which is our normally scheduled programming.)

Last edited:
If any of the YTers participated in online bad-mouthing attorneys and then go running to one when things get hot, it won't look so good to their money-paying subscribers. IMO

Same goes for the ones who openly admitted to lying in their videos.
I hope every single Podcaster, YouTuber, SM influencer and 'Defense experts' and so called 'Journalists' writing books who have chimed in, inserted themselves, tweeted, and made blood money off of the murders of these 2 young girls go broke and get run off SM completely and out of business for good. Every single one period, they're vultures.

ALL MOO

NOTE - It's 18 pages long. Here's the second set of 9 pages ... divided b/c I'm wary as to how many screenshots this forum accepts in one post ...
View attachment 489960
View attachment 489961
View attachment 489962
View attachment 489963
View attachment 489964
View attachment 489965
View attachment 489966
View attachment 489967
View attachment 489968
I LOVE and HATE this post all at the same time. No offence to you @Emma Peel.

So much for “everything is the defences fault.” I’d say this is just unbelievable, but unfortunately, it’s NOT.
JMHO

View attachment 489960
View attachment 489961
View attachment 489962
View attachment 489963
View attachment 489964
View attachment 489965
View attachment 489966
View attachment 489967
View attachment 489968
Sounds like the desperation of somebody who really wasn't ready after all. The Defense should have held out filing the MST, they are not ready IMO.

NOTE - It's 18 pages long. Here's the first 9 pages ... dividing b/c I'm wary as to how many screenshots this forum accepts in one post ...

View attachment 489948
View attachment 489949

View attachment 489950
View attachment 489952
View attachment 489954

View attachment 489955

View attachment 489957
View attachment 489958
View attachment 489959
Can the Defense at least have enough human decency to get the date of the murders correct? It's Feb 13, 2017 not Dec 13, 2017 as listed in line item #31. It doesn't surprise me, they cannot seem to keep any of the facts straight, but yet they're ready to go and provide RA a competent and vigorous defense. Ummmm, no.

If I were RA, I'd be speed dialing S&L begging them back on the case.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member