Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's possible it's an assumption based on OCSD written statements on social media. This is what Mina said: ( starts at 1:40)
While it's in reply to a question Mina actually says here, "It's our belief she was KILLED in Kissimmee and that he moved her body after."

He doesn't say that it's their belief she died there. He specifically says killed.

Not posting that for location discussion, but for his language specifically being killed vs died.

While it's in reply to a question Mina actually says here, "It's our belief she was KILLED in Kissimmee and that he moved her body after."

He doesn't say that it's their belief she died there. He specifically says killed.

Not posting that for location discussion, but for his language specifically being killed vs died.
Scary and horrible having to share this planet with monsters like him.

True, so it's not unreasonable that people have assumed/ said " homicide" investigation, even though not officially stated by LE.

Last edited:
It helped to learn from the Court TV link how MS was born shortly before (a couple of months) her biological father married her stepmother.

I wonder if this partly explains JS referring to SS as MS' "stepfather" even though there is no indication JS and SS were ever married? JMO, but I do not consider this a slip of the tongue. I consider it a lie, and a strange thing to say especially considering SS moved in and out of the home. Maybe if SS & JS were engaged and had lived together the entire 8 years(?) they were together it might make more sense. Again, JMO, but MS did not have a stepfather. She had a mother, a father, and a stepmother...and then whatever SS is besides a nasty piece of crap.
I could find NO evidence that JS was ever officially / legally married aside the one wedding she had in 2015, and the divorce she had in 2017. Perhaps, if she was married, it was in a non legally recognized way (eg: a handfasting) or some other ceremony? JUST A THOUGHT - NO BASIS IN ANY FACTS.

Thank you for that - that answers my question on another post. I was remembering them saying they believed she “died in Kissimmee,” not “killed.” That definitely changes the perspective. I need to go back and watch the pressers and stop relying on my memory. Too many different articles say too many different things and confuse it in the brain.

That said, they definitely would’ve had reason to believe that if they used that wording.

Here's what I laid in bed in the middle of the night thinking about. What JS heard, or more importantly, what she didn't hear that morning. I'm putting my bet on JS's bedroom is the one on the MT, which is near the kitchen, if not right next to it.

Likely no sound of breakfast being made if her things were being tossed out at 7:35am. Even if it was the fridge, cupboards, and drawer being opened to retrieve stuff for cereal. It would have to have been before 7:35 and what teen is going to get out of bed that early to go to school? She was supposedly "dropped off" way too early as it was. I'm sure some teens do, but not all.

No talking, even if in whispers so as not to disturb JS who was supposedly "too tired to take Maddie to school that morning". Nothing. Just dead silence which would NOT be the norm IMO.

On the other hand, what might she have heard? Likely some shuffling around upstairs, but not the normal sounds. Perhaps a thud, or an "Oof" as SS picked her up to carry her out of the house as dead weight feels heavier than it is. IF she was killed in the house. Thus far we don't know that. Only that she was seen, likely to be deceased, at 8:19am when SS returned to the house with her in the car. He could have picked her up from somewhere else, but let's go with she was at her house for my early morning musings.

Other out of the ordinary sounds would be SS carrying her down that narrow looking staircase that I've seen in other condos in the same complex. I'd bet they all used the same basic floorplans. There'd likely be the sounds of her head, arms, and or feet brushing along the walls if he carried her in both arms. Or I suppose he could have picked her up and thrown her over his shoulder and carried her down. As for the crocs she was "last seen wearing"... They don't offer a lot of heel support. I'd imagine one or both would have fallen off as she was carried. Conversely, I wonder if LE actually found her white crocs still in her bedroom? How did she wear them? With or without the heel strap? I've seen people wearing them and the straps has usually fallen and not hugging the heels.

And where were her black shorts at? On the floor? The bed? Or folded up and in a drawer like she never even took them out?

What about kicking the front door open because SS's hands were full? Not a hard kick, but not a normal opening of the door. What all did JS hear, or not hear that morning? That is the question of the day for me.

Crocs can be worn backless, and even when the back strap is engaged, they offer very little support for your heel.
1710632930301.png

Last edited:

guess we will see if SS gets the same treatment​

Death penalty sought in Lake County child rape case, a first for Florida​

Joseph Giampa was arrested last month​

Thank you for that - that answers my question on another post. I was remembering them saying they believed she “died in Kissimmee,” not “killed.” That definitely changes the perspective. I need to go back and watch the pressers and stop relying on my memory. Too many different articles say too many different things and confuse it in the brain.

That said, they definitely would’ve had reason to believe that if they used that wording.
sorry while I was listening for whether Mina said kissimee or home, the killing part didn't even phase me, that's why I wrote died.

Last edited:
Sorry to interrupt so many various discussions. Regarding SS phone. Was that a warrant search by LE, was it a consent search given by SS or was it a here is my phone and SS didn't realize that its' entirety would be seized and searched? I'm wanting clarity because this could and most likely will become a future issue for the defense, especially if there is no warrant. MOO

guess we will see if SS gets the same treatment​

Death penalty sought in Lake County child rape case, a first for Florida​

Joseph Giampa was arrested last month​

There actually is a resemblance between him and ss.

sorry while I was listening for whether Mina said kissimee or home, the killing part didn't even phase me, that's why I wrote died.
Oh no worries I thought the same thing - I was going off my own memory, I remembered “died.” I probably read it in one of the articles. That’s why I was saying I need to go back and watch the pressers and refresh my memory!

Sorry to interrupt so many various discussions. Regarding SS phone. Was that a warrant search by LE, was it a consent search given by SS or was it a here is my phone and SS didn't realize that its' entirety would be seized and searched? I'm wanting clarity because this could and most likely will become a future issue for the defense, especially if there is no warrant. MOO
IIRC he gave consent - likely because he thought they wouldn’t find anything. And I believe they don’t need a warrant when consent is given. But maybe the lawyers on here could better answer that.

Judging by his body language in that video when he was sat behind her cracking his knuckles etc I would say she was very much a victim of his abuse too and probably won't talk openly until she is sure he is put away for a long time ...even then she may forever hold it within and blame herself because one thing abusers are very good at is making the victim blame themselves for the abuse that is happening to them. He was 6`1 ...quite an imposing height to someone her size...

Everyone always has a why didn't she? Even in local domestic violence situations ...why doesn't she report him...why doesn't she leave... Most of them people have never experenced the daily terror or reawakening ...walking on egg shells all day... The sheer anxiety to the point of dissociation qnd dizziness., and the confusion of the Love they feel for their abuser because of course it's not his fault but hers...

Nah it's not easy..
Wonderfully stated.

Here's what I laid in bed in the middle of the night thinking about. What JS heard, or more importantly, what she didn't hear that morning. I'm putting my bet on JS's bedroom is the one on the MT, which is near the kitchen, if not right next to it.

Likely no sound of breakfast being made if her things were being tossed out at 7:35am. Even if it was the fridge, cupboards, and drawer being opened to retrieve stuff for cereal. It would have to have been before 7:35 and what teen is going to get out of bed that early to go to school? She was supposedly "dropped off" way too early as it was. I'm sure some teens do, but not all.

No talking, even if in whispers so as not to disturb JS who was supposedly "too tired to take Maddie to school that morning". Nothing. Just dead silence which would NOT be the norm IMO.

On the other hand, what might she have heard? Likely some shuffling around upstairs, but not the normal sounds. Perhaps a thud, or an "Oof" as SS picked her up to carry her out of the house as dead weight feels heavier than it is. IF she was killed in the house. Thus far we don't know that. Only that she was seen, likely to be deceased, at 8:19am when SS returned to the house with her in the car. He could have picked her up from somewhere else, but let's go with she was at her house for my early morning musings.

Other out of the ordinary sounds would be SS carrying her down that narrow looking staircase that I've seen in other condos in the same complex. I'd bet they all used the same basic floorplans. There'd likely be the sounds of her head, arms, and or feet brushing along the walls if he carried her in both arms. Or I suppose he could have picked her up and thrown her over his shoulder and carried her down. As for the crocs she was "last seen wearing"... They don't offer a lot of heel support. I'd imagine one or both would have fallen off as she was carried. Conversely, I wonder if LE actually found her white crocs still in her bedroom? How did she wear them? With or without the heel strap? I've seen people wearing them and the straps has usually fallen and not hugging the heels.

And where were her black shorts at? On the floor? The bed? Or folded up and in a drawer like she never even took them out?

What about kicking the front door open because SS's hands were full? Not a hard kick, but not a normal opening of the door. What all did JS hear, or not hear that morning? That is the question of the day for me.

Crocs can be worn backless, and even when the back strap is engaged, they offer very little support for your heel.
View attachment 491026

There has been some mention on the GH channel of SS accessing some kind of sicko pic sharing type website from his phone at 4:30-ish in the morning. I'm not sure if this was established as fact or not, it was a bit confusing the way the information was presented each time it has been discussed.

If this is true, in my mind it makes it much more likely MS died Sunday night or very early Monday morning. Super disturbing.....

So makes sense to me you wouldn't hear any typical early morning sounds like quick breakfast or even SS &/or MS taking the dog out for a quick walk and telling it goodbye, etc. If the adjoining condo is occupied, they probably WOULD hear something like a shooting in the middle of the night though. So I think we can probably lean more towards some other MOD.

I personally think the black shorts are something she changed into after the party. JS said MS was "last seen" wearing that outfit of the shorts, green top and white Crocs. I don't think she said she saw her wearing it at 8 am, right?

And of course, if school doesn't start until 9:30, and JS was awake to see MS at 8am, which doesn't align at all with any reasonable trip in a car with SS to the church parking lot alive, then why on earth didn't she make some coffee and bring her to school herself? She doesn't have the kind of job that makes you too tired to drive down the road. That's an excuse for something.

So makes sense to me you wouldn't hear any typical early morning sounds like quick breakfast or even SS &/or MS taking the dog out for a quick walk and telling it goodbye, etc.
But that's the thing (which I failed to say in my post. lol) You'd think JS would have realized, from the different sounds heard, and certain lack of sounds, that something was not right that morning. That is if she was really in bed and not up and about like she would usually be to take Maddie to school.

None of what I knew makes a whole lot of sense to me. I hope we can get more info soon from LE.

But that's the thing (which I failed to say in my post. lol) You'd think JS would have realized, from the different sounds heard, and certain lack of sounds, that something was not right that morning. That is if she was really in bed and not up and about like she would usually be to take Maddie to school.

None of what I knew makes a whole lot of sense to me. I hope we can get more info soon from LE.
Me too!

Also, I was thinking more about the layout of the condo and went back and looked at the one bedroom we did have a photo of from the Zillow listing you shared.

Interesting position of the computer and the bed, given the room has plenty of space....

Also looks like you could go right out this window. This was probably JS bedroom, but everything is so murky and confusing with the sleeping arrangements here, I thought it might be worth considering whatever happened might not have happened upstairs....https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/4012-Santa-Maria-Dr-APT-107-Kissimmee-FL-34741/69324036_zpid/?Screen Shot 2024-03-16 at 9.57.22 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark