Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless she has some sort of inside information, this is news to me. We’ve heard nothing about mom’s reaction to the arrest of SS.
Likewise. Then I thought could she be referring to the situation where previously (like a year or more ago-I think it came from a school mate) JS was told about the abuse and didn’t believe Maddie?
Could it be that is what she was referencing?

Quick question….
At 41:20, the woman is referencing JS’s reaction to the news about Maddie, SS, life in prison.
What is that all about?
Not sure if it’s ok to talk about.
IMO the person speaking before had many questions about jenns knowledge of the SA ,any prior investigation , did cps ever open a file, any prior allegations, Vinni asked Shannon Butler if she had any info on that, and she said Investigators are tight lipped, and when Jenn was told the news about her daughter and the proof they had against SS , her reactions were very consistent with how someone would normally act. I dont think she said specifically but we've heard before Jenn's re-actions were not unusual, they were as any parent hearing that news would act, basically saying, from that Noone knows what Jenn knew.

Last edited:
Conf Notes:
- Forensics: found images and video of crimes being committed (SS).
- Many tips and on March 1, got info placing SS car in area where body discovered.
- Piecing together timeline still.
- Each person interviewed is treated involved until proven otherwise. Have interviewed many individuals.
- Reviewing all info rec'd and following up.
- Will provide updates when possible.
- Must prioritize integrity of investigation over public interest
- Intend to release more info in future that do not compromise ongoing investigation

Questions:
- What can you tell us that we don't already know? Nothing.
- Any evidence of mother's involvement? Everyone is a suspect until we prove otherwise
- How soon will we know what happened to MS? We don't want to put a timeline on it. Want to be sure they have all info.
- Waiting on Medical Examiner's report (missed the question).
- Still uncovering all the details (missed question).
- Did ss act alone? We're still uncovering all the evidence. I don't want to speculate whether he was or not.
- Has SS said he acted alone? What has he told you about other people's involvement? HE invoked right to lawyer so haven't spoken with him.
- Do you believe there are other victims? NO it appears this was isolated to the home.
- Is mom and family members cooperative? Have they lawyered up? Is dad part of the investigation? We have interviewed all close fam members. Mom cooperated and did give us an interview. No one other that SS is not cooperative.

Missed the rest due to noise in household.
(I paraphrased and shortened so you may want to review for yourself).

Last edited:
Yes.

That explains a lot.

Guessing they're waiting on a tox screen. Likely over time.

Still, I was surprised they don't have a report from the ME yet.
I imagine the ME has in fact given them information, but the final report won’t be complete until the tox screen is done.

I don’t take that to mean that they don’t necessarily know how she died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2