TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that the details of how the children were found, JJ having claw marks on his neck, by the duct tape, were as drawn out and descriptive during LVD trial.

LVD was their Mother, if they were missing, dead, it was pretty obvious that she was in on the conspiracy.

I think that the prosecution needs to get extremely graphic here, so that there is absolutely no doubt, that he did not know what was going on, on his property.

imo Prior tried to get in that Wood talked to Lori's mom and sister, I think that's where he was going with his questioing of the detective, "do you think it's right that a prosecutor would interview a witness?" but neither the detective, Wood or the Judge was having it, so Prior had to pivot to something else. I think.

Didn't Lori refuse to look at any of the gruesome images at her trial? Chad is more used to seeing dead bodies, due to his former career. He also proved many times that he has zero empathy.
I am pretty certain that grave diggers don't see dead bodies. All they see are closed caskets. It's the coroner and the mortuary workers who see the dead bodies.

Last edited:
Yeah I have to agree with you. I guess what I didn’t make clear is that if he pulled one son into it more, I feel so sorry for his son. Either way, all five kids have to live with this and Lori’s kids are dead because of Chads beliefs. Putting Lori away, doesn’t make up for what Chad did.
Lori's kids are not dead because of Chad's religious beliefs. Lori's kids are dead because they were in the way of Lori and Chad's wish to be together as a couple, and their desire for more money to spend on themselves and their desire to live the good life in Hawaii. Just as Tammy Daybell was in the way of this. So they all had to die to make this happen. Chad's religious beliefs were just an excuse they told themselves and each other to disguise their selfishness and lust. IMO.

Last edited:
Prior is pushing a rock up a hill. He is working very hard, but is being unsuccessful. Wow. He seems constantly surprised by the detective's answers. Detective is besting him.

Judge keeps reminding Prior to wait for Judge's answers when Wood objects. Prior keeps talking instead of waiting for Judge to rule.

He's doing better than Lori's attorneys as far as how hard he's trying, but...the facts just aren't in his client's favor.

Lori's kids are not dead because of Chad's religious beliefs. Lori's kids are dead because they were in the way of Lori and Chad's wish to be together as a couple, and their desire for more money to spend on themselves and their desire to live the good life in Hawaii. Just as Tammy Daybell was in the way of this. So they all had to die to make this happen. Chad's religious beliefs were just an excuse they told themselves and each other to disguise their selfishness and lust. IMO.
I disagree. If Chad and Lori had met over coffee discussing tires, she would not have been attracted to that goofball. She loved his beliefs. He made her feel like a goddess. For him, it was sex. And he used his religion to entice her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rockymountaingirl