TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m wondering if it’s just too hard to admit their dad is guilty. Because if he can kill other children not to mention their own mom, maybe he could kill them or his grandkids, too. I imagine I’d be in massive denial.
I could see denial for a couple of months but one day you have to wake up. Maybe all her siblings and friends were supporting her belief that her dad was innocent. Still, she had to wake up one day. At that point I would visit my dad in jail, tell him I knew what he had done, walk out the door and never speak to him again.
But testifying for him? No way. That makes them more than delusional. It makes them evil. Any person who is deluded by his beliefs are evil.

I could see denial for a couple of months but one day you have to wake up. Maybe all her siblings and friends were supporting her belief that her dad was innocent. Still, she had to wake up one day. At that point I would visit my dad in jail, tell him I knew what he had done, walk out the door and never speak to him again.
But testifying for him? No way. That makes them more than delusional. It makes them evil. Any person who is deluded by his beliefs are evil.
I think it would make them evil if they were aware of it. IMO they don't see it that way. They are just defending their father. He's more important than anything else.

IDAHO FALLS — The public is invited to a Celebration of Life in honor of Joshua “JJ” Vallow and Tylee Ryan later this month.

Larry and Kay Woodcock, JJ’s grandparents, are hosting the memorial on Saturday, April 27 at the Colonial Theater in Idaho Falls.

[…]

The Woodcocks have wanted to hold a service for the children since their remains were found on Chad Daybell’s property in June 2020. Authorities released JJ and Tylee’s remains late last year and the Woodcocks feel now is the time to hold a memorial.

[…]

Prior is doing what he can, but he's also asking a lot of irrelevant questions, wasting time. (IMO)
I also thought he was contradicting himself rediculously, given the evidence the jury saw/heard today.

Okay, maybe people would be curious to know what's going on, and that's why they are watching their property.

Okay, maybe people are not evading arrest are are just getting to speed quickly on the road. But....while they are curious? What ended the curiosity?

And, maybe not fleeing the scene but..."just" going to their lawyer? Before being detained or arrested but hours after being served a search warrant?

It seems like the grasping it is.

MOO

@Niner Nate Eaton's updates for today would be a good resource for you. He lists each witness and their testimony. HTH!

Prior said in opening that Tammy wouldn't go to Dr., treated herself with herbs, etc. But State showing evidence Tammy being treated for anxiety and depression with prescription meds. She knew Chad cheating on her with floozie goddess Lori, imo.

Chad has no emotion seeing his beloved wife's casket being exhumed?

Prior said in opening that Tammy wouldn't go to Dr., treated herself with herbs, etc. But State showing evidence Tammy being treated for anxiety and depression with prescription meds. She knew Chad cheating on her with floozie goddess Lori, imo.

how unusual for a defence attorney to mislead the court in a case like this. prior knew this of course but seems to be par for the course in opening these days.

how unusual for a defence attorney to mislead the court in a case like this. prior knew this of course but seems to be par for the course in opening these days.

And she had some pain medication (Tramadol) as well. Nothing out of the ordinary but she sure went to the dr to take care of herself, it seems.

Eta: It can't look good to the jury to catch this lie so early.

MOO she probably suspected that something was going on with Julie Rowe, the weirdo PAP lady whose books he published and who he seemed to worship.

MOO there's been speculation that Lori is not the first "Lori" if you know what I mean.
Chad met JR on the AVOW forum. She wasn't too fond of PAP. IIRC, she was a speaker once, in Rexburg. Shawn Littlebear blames her for causing a sudden change in weather. They didn't trust prophetesses.

I do feel bad for Tammy's children, in that they were not notified of the exhumation. That would be heartbreaking.

Also, JP is kind of tearing this witness apart over this exhumation. It's not a good look that he didn't look at the death certificate before exhuming Tammy and he's not offering an explanation why. He sounds ridiculous on the stand admitting to that.

With the motion state filed today for expedited hearing it seems clear they believe 1) that Prior is going to attempt to cause a mistrial 2) that he may attempt to call Wood as a witness and 3) that they absolutely do not want under any circumstances Wood to be called as a witness.

IMOO the fact that they’re relating their request to Melanie Gibb and her potential testimony makes me wonder if they believe MG may allude to something Wood told her or did

Whatever one thinks about Wood we know he had a “meet and greet” with two witnesses, one the sister of Lori where he explained things like the death penalty possibility. We also know despite his claims being just an introductory hello, that no written reports by him were created for the meeting and we may have never learned about it if the other attorney was there and recording. It would simply be Summer’s word/Zulema’s word vs Wood, and Wood won’t testify or explain so you just need to believe what the State has filed about all of it. Seeing how much of a circus that incident caused, it really really makes me hope that all of the times he met with Gibb he recorded or at the very least wrote written reports sometimes thereafter. Their concern now that she may testify to something and how strongly they do not want him to be called do have me concerned though.

Also, FWIW and JMOO but it seems pretty risky/sloppy to not write some written report afterwards; unless of course you truly believe it’s just a “hello” and that’s why you didn’t ever tell the defense about the nature of this before the SS and ZP attorney divulged it. JMOO.

Attachments

• IMG_1445.jpeg
    IMG_1445.jpeg
    82.6 KB · Views: 14
I think this defense attorney is getting away with testifying himself more than average.

His questions are very leading.

I just heard him say that Tammy's bruises were old- not true!

MOO

Eeek.
So the Officer who attended exhumation states he has no bodycam, no vehicle mounted cam, but agrees with defense on the importance and purpose those can have in investigations. Admits that this is the biggest case in his career so far but “no” he had no video camera to document any of the process.

He also admits he didn’t read Tammy’s death certificate or report from the coroner before the exhumation.

If the defense strategy was to attempt to poke some holes in the investigation, this is certainly one way to try. JMOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2